3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I'm still traumatized that they discontinued this This serum was seriously the best serum/lotion/moisturizing product for my skin that did not cause any breakouts (seriously, zero breakouts!! That's rare for me, didn't cause any milia around my eyes (also rare), and it made my skin moisturized and glow!! Why did they discontinue?! I'm hoping they one day bring it back! So sad ...

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2.0

5 years ago

This fragrance-free, hypoallergenic serum is a white lotion packaged with an air-proof dispenser top. It's not quite moisturizing enough for my dry and sensitive skin.

About reviewer (722 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

Skin type: dry to normal I don't know how this doesn't have more raving reviews. I picked this up on a whim when target started selling boots. I didn't realized how amazing it is until I stopped using it for a more expensive moisturizer (Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 30.) Boot's expert sensitive serum feels way more lightweight but actually moisturized just as much as Kiehl's. For the price alone I decided to go back to Boots. On nights when I need a bit more hydration I mix it with a few drops of jojoba oil and it gives me amazing results. As a side note.. Packaging is great too, pumps out the perfect amount for your whole face and its great for travel.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I have been trying quite a few serums lately, (including pretty pricey ones) and this is the best I have found. I have sensitive combo skin, prone to breakouts. I wanted a serum since I'm getting older and my skin is getting a bit dryer, mainly the cheek area. I have had poor luck with other serums, they either irritated my skin (made it red and kind of bumpy) or broke me out (silicones break me out). I found another serum I like but I reach for this Boots ones the most, no iritation at all and perfect at night under my moisturizer. Definitely will repurchase!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

1.0

7 years ago

Unfortunately this left me looking very shiny and stung upon application.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

7 years ago

This is more of a serum/lotion, and I feel all but very oily/very dry could give this a try based on the hydration level. It isn't packed with ingredients that are beneficial to skin, but that's okay. I wanted something to put on before makeup application that wasn't going to irritate my skin and give it some moisture at a good price. This fits the bill fine.

About reviewer (327 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

This makes my skin so soft without feeling greasy or oily. I don't like all the parabens in it...but I love it that much to make an exception! It looks pretty generic but I kinda like that about it. I like that it has a pump too (:

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

7 years ago

I decided to try this product after reading about it here. I am almost through my first bottle and I will be getting a second. I have dry skin and I do break out from some products so I have to be careful and try things slowely. This did not break me out. It goes on smooth and has almost no smell. I put it on under my night cream. It does well hydrating but thats it. For $7 its an amazing product, and I will continue to use it, but as my skin ages and my requirements for skin care go beyond moisturize and protect from the sun, I may have to move to something better. If your looking for an affordable serum that will moisturize this is it. I am going to buy a few other boots products next time I go, since there so cheap thats the fun part is you can try them. If your thinking of trying it go to Target and get a bottle, its worth it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

8 years ago

really light but very moisturizing awsome

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrown

9 years ago

I'm really glad there's a Target store around my neighborhood, or else I wouldn't have bought Boots expert products on a whim! I bought a bottle and was a little skeptical about it since the packaging looked really plain. > It comes in an inexpensive solid plastic pump bottle (love!) and the product has no fragrance (rather, it smelled a little sour naturally) and the consistency is like your typical serum, gooey but not thick. My dry, oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin approves of this product after 2 months of use. It stays on all day (you don't need to apply too much), keeps my skin smooth & moisturized (less visible skin cracks and flakes), it's very lightweight and does not clog my pores. It's very gentle and does not sting. Heck, it even softened my dry scalp around my hairline due to Seborrhoeic Dermatitis. Hello, my new HG moisturizer! Will try out more of their products in the future. The only thing I don't like is that I won't be able to tell if I've used up all of the serum because the bottle is not clear.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral