Uploaded by sharajerianne

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

Loveeeee !!! HG (jamais eu un produit digne HG jusqu'à ce que celui-ci) Ce truc est incroyable! Il est un sérum, mais agit comme une couche de fond et il a fait mon peau à tendance acnéique / combo look impeccable! Il a serré mes pores et réduit briller mon une énorme quantité mon t-zone! S'il vous plaît essayer ce genre de choses que vous ne vous tromperez pas

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (69 reviews)

age25-29

skinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

Sep/19/2016

Fantasstic product! My skin looks and feels great!!! I use this right aftee i apply moisturiser and before sunscreen

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

skinCombination, Medium, Unknown

eyesBlack

Apr/05/2015

Holy Grail! I LOVE this product. Great for my sensitive skin which has been breaking out ever since turning 30 (*sigh*). This stuff works wonders for my skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

age30-35

skinAcne-prone, Medium, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

3.0

Apr/21/2014

This is definitely not for sensitive skin! I used to use this when I had healthy normal skin and it was great but when I used too many exfoliators including this one...it made my skin hypersensitive and now I breakout At any sign of slight exfoliating action. Beware of exfoliating products.

3 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

age36-43

skinNormal, Fair, Unknown

eyesOther

1.0

Nov/25/2013

This product has some great reviews but it was not for me. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin so I tread with care when purchasing anything new. Usually the reviews on here lead me in the right direction, but this was not one of those times.

It is lightly scented and very light feeling. The perfume alone may make it questionable for sensitive skin. It is also not terribly …

7 of 10 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

age36-43

skinDry, Fair, Warm

hairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Mar/04/2013

LOVEEEEE!!! HG (never had an HG worthy product till this one)This stuff is amazing! It's a serum but acts like a primer and it has made my acne prone/combo skin look flawless! It has tightened my pores and reduced my t-zone shine my a tremendous amount! Please try this stuff you won't go wrong!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

age25-29

skinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

hairBrown, Kinky, Fine

Oct/10/2012

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u ladies!!!! i just had to write a review.wonderful product,guys loot the bank,forget groceries or go hungry for a week,BUT JUST BUY THIS SWEETHEARTS. you will thank me for the rest of ur lives.this just smoothes ur face like a dream.lovingg it.

4 of 10 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

age30-35

skinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Unknown

May/20/2012

i have oily skin which is acne prone so you can guess how hard it is to find a lightweight moisturizer. i tried this out and it was LOVE. my pores shrunk, i didnt break out, it kept my skin matte and super soft all day long, and best of all, my skin was looking its best while i used this! it also smells just heavenly and feels like velvet as you apply it. i just wish it wasnt so expensive!!!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

skinOily, Fair, Cool

hairBlack, Straight, Other

Jun/14/2011

If you have oily skin, you need this lotion!! I have super oily skin and this lotion is the best mattifier I've found. It makes my skin soo smooth like velvet. I apply this after my moisturizer & before my foundation..

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

skinOily, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

eyesGreen

Jun/03/2011

This stuff is amazing. Amazing! I don't know what was wrong with my other exfoliants, but they were clearly doing it wrong. This stuff makes my face sooooo smooth. Like velvet. It's very hard not to touch my face after I use it. You're supposed to use it twice a day, but that's a little too harsh for me so I use it a few times a week. I'll be hooked forever on this stuff …Read more

6 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown