Divine Herbal Facial Treatment Serum

Divine Herbal Facial Treatment Serum

on 9/2/2018 1:02:00 PM

I suffered with awful melasma pigmentation patch on my cheeks and spread to temples and top of nose after having children last year. This has made it much lighter <90 % almost cant see melasma now. Using factor 50 sunblock by neutrogena too every morning. Got 2 bottles of facial serum to save on shipping cost and it lasted 8 months and still some product left so good value. Yoi really only do need 1 drop no more. No problems with pump dispenser others mentioned. Will recomend for anyone who have pigmentation problems.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I used to use the hair oil by this company many years ago and had all but forgotten about it until recently. Now I noticed they have lots more products including eyelash & brow serum etc. Oh and this product >
So in my recent Divine herbal haul this was the 1st product I used. How i'm using it: every night just using a single drop on my face and neck. Its mega concentrated so no need for much. Just sweeping it across face and let it sink in. Like previous reviewer I am not very keen on the pump as too much is released if you press down so what I find is if you put the pump against your finger tightly and then press voila you will get exactly 1 drop. I used this for some light marks left from threading on upper cheeks and they have faded almost to zero. Has also made my skin look healthier and brighter.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Recently I've been on the hunt for something 'natural' to help get rid of my slight pigmentation issues (cheeks & under eyes) and uneven skin tone around my mouth. It might be my part-Hispanic background but my skin seems to be prone to the odd discoloration (yaay!). Not to mention Florida's skin-damagingly high UV index.
Well already a fan of this brand's Hair Oil and a recent convert to their shampoo (sorry Aveda!!), I was pretty surprized to see a product for facial pigment issues in their line-up this summer. Wasn't too sure just what to expect but gave it a shot anyway..

So does it work?

Well put it this way, I've been lazy when it comes to doing reviews lately (last one was in April this year) but I seriously had to do log back in to do a write-up for this.
In just over a month the turnaround in my skin has been...WOW! The eye area is 50% better, pigment patches almost entirely gone and uneven area pretty much faded too. Add to that a glowing complexion and the icing on the cake: no chemicals in it at all and I am truly hooked! Mine's lasted me a while as I'm using 2 drops a night, sometimes just 1.

My only slight dislike is the pump dispenser - hence the lippies knocked off for that, I have to be real careful to press lightly or too much comes out and gets wasted. But other than that I cannot praise this serum enough. Smells divine, sinks straight in, doesn't cost the earth and works amazingly well.
I think this is without a doubt the best face product I've ever used! HG.

Update: 03-11-16

3 years on I'm still using this and the results are just as amazing. Even the fine lines I had on my forehead and eye area (possibly due to sun exposure) have reduced significantly almost to the point I can no longer notice them. I've read that this serum works like Retinol, but a natural version so would make sense how it has an anti-ageing effect.