Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

3.0

Water, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, ethylhexylglycerin, cetearyl glucoside, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Y'all tried Neutrogena. It says it was developed for the most dry and sensitive skin, but it is oddly irritating the most sensitive part of my face. For the rest of my face it's simply ok. After I rinse I still feel the need to apply a serum under my moisturizer (something I only like to do at night). Nowhere near as moisturizing as the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. When I run out of this I am going back to CeraVe.

on 8/17/2018 10:19:00 PM

I see a surprising amount of negative reviews on this. I really like it. Its a nice, bland and gentle cleanser. No it doesnt remove heavy makeup, you need an oil cleanser prior to this but I use this in the AM and after my Banila cleanser and it works great for me.

The beautiful Lindsey Pelas swears by this, and I saw it at my dermatologist's office. The one I purchased said creamy formula, but I believe Neutrogena just released a newer version of this product. This isn't bad as a basic cleanser, but for the amount of makeup I wear, I really need a more effective product for my nighttime cleansing.

This product does not remove sunscreen at all. It is not an effective cleanser and the bottle I bought is being used as a hand wash for when I come home from the gym.

Not worth your consideration at all. Cerave is far, far superior.

on 7/27/2018 10:00:00 AM

Cleansers that don’t foam or having scrubbing beads always seem to make me break out. I bought this at Ulta for $10 and gave it the benefit of the doubt because the description on the front matched exactly what I was looking for. Gentle cleanser for sensitive, dry skin. But every morning when I woke up, I would have a batch of new pimples to care for. Everyday. I thought maybe it’s because I’m starting my cycle soon and a week before my cycle stars I break out but nope. It’s not for me.

on 6/14/2018 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free .5 oz. sample from my local dermatologist. Fragrance free - so no scent per se, maybe a slight hint of "chemical" smell.
I have normal to dry skin and this seemed OK but I did not love it. But - it did not irritate me as it has for others. I will stick to TruAura or Skinceuticals.

This cleanser says ultra gentle for sensitive skin, I have very sensitive skin, this cleanser burned my face as if I had a chemical burn on my forehead & cheeks. This product may work for others, but it is obviously NOT the product for my Skin.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I used this for two weeks and my forehead is covered with tiny whiteheads and pimples. It was perfectly clear. I’m trying to find a replacement for Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. This is definitely not it!

This is the absolute worst cleanser ever. I have dry/acne prone skin and have tried many cleansers but decided to give this a try and sweet baby Jesus!! This is awful! The consistency is nasty and does not take makeup off (even after using it twice). It also breaks me out horribly! I have no idea who this product is marketed to but it's probably for an alternate universe where shitty cleansers work.

on 8/25/2017 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have used so many cleansers and I really love this one. I use it as a second cleanse in the evening or normal cleanse in the morning. Great and cheap.