Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

4.1

on 2/3/2016 9:59:00 PM

Great product! Highly recommended.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HG status! I usually use HD powders, MAC, MUFE, Nars, Cargo blu ray compact powder(discontinued?) and Rimmel Stay matte. I picked the travel size of LM translucent and OMG, this powder is so finely milled and smooth. I can't believe I waited this long to try to. Better late than never. I've been using the travel size for 3 months straight and still a lot of product left. Will repurchase when the travel size runs out.

on 1/25/2015 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

love it but not my HG. I paired this with armani lasting fdt, and the result was amazing! my face was completely matte for last 6-7 hrs. No perfume and work perfectly with silicone base fdt. Its expensive, but i will keep this one.

on 8/31/2014 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a great basic loose powder. I love that it can hold my makeup longer. I have NC37-NC40 skin with yellow undertones and looks perfect.

Sometimes when I use too much it can look powdery. However, when I use just the right amount this is great in covering large pores.

I both use the velour puff and kabuki brush depending on how much time I have in preparing for my makeup.

on 6/9/2014 1:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Worth every penny in my view! This is the only powder that does not settle and create tell tell fine lines!! It does not look white or chalky on the face either because it contains light reflecting ingredients which creates a natural look. Definitely would not be without this product and always buy one in advance just in case I run out!

on 4/17/2014 3:50:00 PM

I absolutely love this setting powder! I use it on myself as well as my bridal clients and they love it as well! No matter your skin tone this does not leave that unsightly white cast. Immediately sinks into skin and makes fine lines and pores non-existent. Photographs beautifully, and is a good value for the price acne you get a lot of product. I like the packaging, very simple, nothing fancy. Will definitely buy again.

on 2/28/2014 10:58:00 AM

This is my go to setting powder. Feels light when applied, does an ok job at keeping oil away (I'm convinced nothing is going to work) and will not make you look cakey, and does not give you a white cast either. Love it

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have always avoided using setting powders because I had never found the right one, until this product.

Does it exactly what its needs to do, sets my make up, makes my makeup less shiny and also stops those little lines I get under my eyes from my concealer.

Very light weight and it is not too matte which I love ! It leaves a velvety finish and I just love it honestly well worth trying it this christmas ladies. I can imagine it works well for most skin types and shades too :)

I've been using this loose face powder for severral years and I love it. its a great setting powder, very light on the face ,natural looking, doesn't cake up and helps keep make up in place

It's a little expensive, but you truly get what you pay for and one 29 g. jar will last a long time with daily use :)

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Quite expensive but worth it! The powder is very thin and fine, and I love how it's translucent. My makeup lasts for a whole day after using this! Also, although it's expensive, it lasts for quite long so I'll repurchase.