69%

$39.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

a year ago

Wasn’t that impressed with this product as I am with all the other Laura Mercier products I have used. Mainly because I can’t tell the difference between this free powder and any other brand. I guess I’m more of a compact kind of girl.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

a year ago

I resisted the urge to buy what I thought was an overpriced powder that was at risk of overexposure by Youtubers. But when I saw that Sephora was selling a smaller size of along with the glow version in a set, I finally relented and made the splurge. I gotta say… this stuff must have fairy dust in it or something because it makes a huge different with undereye concealer. Everything just looks fresher, even by the end of the day. If I have a regular work day ahead, I just use a tiny amount and apply it with a setting brush and if I have a night out, I’ll use a spoenge and bake with it. Both methods work for me beautifully and proves that this powder is far superior to the competition. I will certainly purchase the original size once I’m done with the mini one.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

a year ago

This is not a horrible powder but I won't buy it again. I have been spoiled by Charlotte Tilbury's Airbrush Flawless Finish Pressed Powder, which I can even use under my eyes because the finish is so natural-looking. Even RCMA's No Color Powder works better for me than Laura Mercier's loose powder, and RCMA is much cheaper. There are many products to love in the Laura Mercier line besides this one. I really like Laura's Tinted Moisturizer, foundations, and Caviar Sticks. But this powder doesn't sink into my skin seamlessly the way the others do and it looks especially terrible when I use it to set my concealer. It looks cakey and obvious. For that reason, it is not worth the high price to me.

About reviewer (827 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

from

a year ago

I liked this but its incredibly expensive - so much so I can’t decide if it’s worth its £30 price tag. I bought mine on an offer so it was more cost effective but I’m not sure I would repurchase. It is quite a thick powder, not finely milled at all and although oil controlling properties are reasonable, I do wonder if there’s better out there for half the price. One tub lasted me only 4-5 months which was also slightly disappointing - I seemed to need to use a lot of this to set my face appropriately. Good but not incredible considering the price.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

a year ago

This is my first setting powder ever because I never really wore face make up except for mascara and brows. This set my foundation really well, and the packaging is really pretty, actually.The product works well and I like that it makes my pores look much smaller--the new "glow" version of it sucks. It got real cakey real fast. But this one honestly is really great. :)

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

LOVE it. This is the first loose setting powder I have purchased after switching from pressed powders and I'll never go back. Makes the under eye very smooth and sets my foundation all day. The powder is finely milled and dispenses from the container easily. I do have to blot my forehead sometimes in the late afternoon but I have very oily skin so I think it's just me.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairRed

1.0

2 years ago

This product looks great on, and is in easy to use packaging, however I am very allergic to it. It caused my whole face to itch intensely, including eyes and I got very dark under the eyes during the reaction. I might expect this from a cheap product. But this is expensive and has such a good reputation overall, so I was very surprised how horrible it was for me. Surely I can’t be the only person out there allergic to this product. So I don’t recommend it to anyone.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This powder is one of the best I've tried to make sure my concealer & foundation NEVER CREASE or BUDGE (I don't bake!) It's very finely milled and just makes everything come together on my face. How come I haven't given it a 5/5? Well... It makes my under-eyes look extremely dry...To the point where I can't use this daily since it's looks like I've put on a ton of makeup. However: This powder is FANTASTIC (and probably the best) for flash/4K/HD photography as well as videos. So it's fantastic for screen actors!! Purchase this powder if: - You love an extreme matte look - You are a screen actor - Going to take some HD photos/videos with natural light & flash - Just FED UP with creasing Don't purchase if: - You want a natural look (no makeup makeup!) - have a dry eye area - Have very mature skin (unless you want to look very dry!)

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

2 years ago

Broke me out in tiny itchy bumps from one use. I have oily acne prone sensitive skin. I think my skin hates most of the products with talc. Maybe you want to stay away from this if we share the same skin type.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I would buy this over and over, above any other powder. It's worth the price. This makes my makeup look amazing and flawless all day, even when I've been sweating!! I use a dry beauty blender to push this into my skin. And, my skin looks like silk up close and feels so soft. I highly recommend this to any skin type, but if you have flakes I would exfoliate before hand. Definitely worth the price tag to have flawless makeup all day.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age56 & Over