69%

Shop Now

Reviews

1.0

2 years ago

This made me look ashy and dull. I tried it with several different foundations and it just made my skin look so dead and uneven. Plus it's loaded with acne triggering ingredients (corn starch,ethilexil palmitate,soybean oil they are all there)

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

EyesHazel

2 years ago

A finely milled powder, this settles on to my skin perfectly and natural. I use this alone or for baking technique. This sets my concealer and foundation very well and crack free for hours! It's pricey but worth every penny.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

3.0

2 years ago

I bought this because of all the great reviews out there. But I don't get it. I've tried putting this on the way they show you on the videos with playing with the puff and pressing and rolling and with a fluffy brush. Either way it turns me so matte that my skin looks flat and not flawless. I am very disappointed.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0
from

2 years ago

I bought this product because it had great reviews and I was very disappointed. It didn’t really do much for me, I’m yellow toned and this powder makes my foundation look pinkish grey. It doesn’t work well with certain foundations and I found that it would actually cause my foundation to bunch up and made my skin look gross and scaly. I’ve tried multiple methods of application and it still made my makeup bunch up. The packaging was also annoying because I had to shake it multiple times to get the right amount of product out. Overall, does not work well for dry skin and is overpriced and overhyped. I’ve tried $5 drugstore powders that I actually prefer over this $50 one.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

2 years ago

I wanted to love this, but it just doesn’t work for me. I’ve tried it a few different ways on different occasions - dusting with a brush, pressing it into the skin with the puff, and pressing it into the skin with a beauty blender. The result is always the same - after about 30 minutes or so, I check my skin and I look like a dry, wrinkly mess (particularly under my eyes). Just does not work for me at this time.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

2 years ago

Light and feathery, I'd consider this to be the perfect powder for under-eyes. It does an excellent job of bringing light and luminosity to the face, and not leaving a cast on it. I find it to be mattifying as well, so it'll definitely accentuate dry spots - be sure to moisturize properly prior to use, and you can avoid the caked look if you sweep brush powder off or on. Pricey, but long lasting since you don't need a lot of it.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

I’m a little frustrated because everyone really loves this powder and I just can’t get it to work for me! When I bake with it, it actually darkens my concealer (Tarte Shapetape). I know a lot of people use that concealer with this powder so I’m not sure why it reacts with my skin like that (yes - I’m using the translucent powder and not one with a tint). I even tested out my paranoia by only doing one side of my face with the powder (spritz’d with setting spray) and then going downstairs. My fiancé (without being prompted) asked me why my face was two different colors and why the left side looked “crunchy”. When I asked him what that meant he said dry, powdery, and my pores were more obvious on the powdered side of my face. I’ve tried damp sponges, puffs, different brushes, more powder, and less powder! I plan to continue trying different things. Maybe one day I’ll be able to come back and bump the rating up!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

2 years ago

I have yet to find a loose powder I like more than this... and trust me, I have been searching! The biggest downside of this product is the COST, every fleck of powder that falls off my face while I am applying legitimately pains me. But this powder is perfect for setting makeup, baking the face, and brightening. It is so silky soft and I love how it doesn’t look drying on my skin. Definitely a holy grail powder.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I really like the Loose Powder in Ivory because it has a light hint of color in it, however it's no longer available. I really like the feeling of this powder. It doesn't leave my face too matte. It's enough matte, but still has a nice silky feeling to it.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Other

2 years ago

This is the first product I have tried from this brand. The price here in the UK is about £25 which I consider expensive for a loose powder. The packaging is quite bulky so bad for travelling with. The product easily comes out which is a positive. I like the packaging overall it is a simple design that is pleasing to look at. The product smells really nice no chemically smells. On the under eyes it does make them feel smooth. However, I have dry skin in the winter and combination skin for the rest of the year and this can make my face feel dry. Overall, I don’t really like loose powders anyway so I will not be repurchasing. This may work more for photography purposes or with people who have more oily skin.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age19-24