CeraVe Moisturizing Cream

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream
Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing Cream

4.3

Water (Purified), Glycerin, Ceteareth 20,and Cetearyl Alcohol, Capric/Caprylic (Stearic?) Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phytosphingosine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.Jan. 20 2016

Outstanding facial lotion. One of the few face lotions I trust. I have cystic acne, therefore it can be difficult to fine moisturizers that work for my skin type. I can use this under my makeup and it won't change the consistency or sheer out my coverage. I have been using this lotions for years and when I do not, mainly cause I run out, I can tell an extreme change in my skin. Well worth the price and I would recommend this lotion to all my friends

on 10/2/2017 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Relaxed, Medium

This wonderful for my - Hands !

However the reaction on my face was terrible after about a week
I had and still have small red bite like marks, small raised bumps
and am so itchy that I am using ice to minimise the reaction.
As I have pale skin I look like I have chicken pox!
I am applying MooGood creams
using my aloe vera plant cut spliced and smeared
and using Alaffia Multipurpose Skin Cream over everything.

As we cannot buy this directly in Australia for under $45.00
this was a major purchase and given the reviews thought this
was an answer for a single product purchase without more product after product purchases
Not working -

However - Hands - look terrific - I purchased the large tub with the pump and my hands look plumped, nails moisturised and cuticles no longer dry. Incredible !
I will purchased this again for my - Hands - as these are the best results that I have ever had for my - Hands.
The miracle for my face will have to wait : )

on 9/14/2017 5:13:00 PM

i have this in a smaller tube........this is great to have when ur skin gets a bit dehydrated or irritated due to climate change or other reasons........but i can only use it for night time cause it's quite heavy and it really help to repair ur moisture barrier so your skin is back to normal.....for me this is more liked night cream instead of a daily moisturizer...i used it one day under makeup and my face got super shinny and foundation slides off my face liked crazy. i don't think my skin will need it every night when it's normal....

Sure to have this around during the cold weather months when heats are on all night which can really drained all the moisture away from your face...!! highly recommended!!!

on 8/22/2017 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite moisturizing cream. I've been using it for at least three years so I feel it's necessary to write a review. It works well underneath makeup and alone. I use it on my face, neck, chest and hands.

Besides the massive amount of moisturizer you get for a very reasonable price, I love the way this Cerave cream feels. It has never broken my skin out either, which is the biggest plus of all.

I use this cream every day, twice a day and can't imagine what I would do without it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm shocked I'm practically the only negative review! This honestly did not work out for me at all, and did not even work out for the person I gifted this to

Beware before using this on your face, I got very deep cystic acne (I typically never get cysts).

This didn't moisturize my hands or body that well either. Plain Aveeno lotion does a better job, to be honest. This also gave me body acne (pimples on my shoulders & arm) which is rare for me.

I gave this tub to my dad but he stopped using it and told me it made his skin dry out. I honestly think this is an overrated product. My dermatologist agreed with my opinion, and told me he personally tried several CeraVe products and prefers other brands.

Cerave is by far underrated - I can't believe I've never heard of it.

I'm into skin care, but can't get past the price tags of some the stuff I see at the drug store.
I found Cerave on Amazon and saw the great reviews. I love this heavy cream. It's super moisturizing. I just got it a month ago, and it's still summer so my skin isn't very dry. Most of year I don't need cream this strong which makes this product great since a little goes a long way! All I need to do is use a cream the size of a quarter because it's so effective!!! I am so happy to have found this! Will repurchase!

on 8/12/2017 3:42:00 AM

Only moisturizer I've found that actually moisturized my situation. Dry, itchy skin on my calves/legs, gone. Smooth, comfy skin in its place, thank goodness.

I also like the lotion, although for my legs I needed the big guns.

It's also excellent on the backs of my hands and keeps my elbows and cuticles soft.

on 7/2/2017 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for two years now and I can safely say that it's my HG moisturizer. It's thick but not goopy or greasy, absorbs really quickly, is full of great stuff, makes my skin look and feel awesome, plays nice with other products, and is extremely affordable if you buy it from the right places. The Costco-sized tub lasts me about a year with nightly use (face/neck only). Something you'll want to know before trying is that there are versions with and without pump dispenser lids. The regular lid kind of sucks but I'd still buy it if I had no choice. This review is of the pump version, which rules.

I would describe my skin as sensitive, on the dry side, and moderately prone to acne. I haven't had a bad breakout in years since making the switch to gentle and basic products like this one, just the odd tiny hormonal pimple on my chin here and there. Everything looks healthy and even and glow-ey. Granted I switched up my diet around the same time so there are some confounding variables, but I'll eat my hat if this isn't the best everyday moisturizer I've ever tried. I have a LOT of favorite moisturizers that I still use in conjunction with this, but they all have their own minor issues - typically they're either heavy, or have fragrance, or are too weak to use without layering an occlusive on top, or feel slippery and don't sink in fast enough - but this one has nothing like that going on. It's just lowkey perfect. As long as you get the pump version.

on 8/6/2017 2:31:00 PM

For the price of this product, you can't go wrong! I got a massive jar of this for about $19 at Walmart, and I've used it every day since. It is the only cream I found that is thick, hydrating, and does not irritate my sensitive combo skin. Other creams this thick have always broken me out, or left me feeling greasy, but I can honestly say this is the best cream I have ever used. I recently started using it on my face, when I used to only use it on my body, and I can see such a difference. I pat it on my skin as a night cream after I cleanse with the Cerave hydrating cleanser and tone with Thayer's witch hazel and WOW! Best $9 I ever spent, and it lasts forever.

Until I started using this cream, my lips/mouth area would flake all day long. This cream settles into the skin nicely and doesn't leave an oily residue. It's also great for clearing up the occasional dry patch that can be caused by healing acne. And that price!

I also used to use up lip balm/chapstick like crazy. I couldn't go more than a couple hours without it. Now I never have to use it!