4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I have eczema that occasionally flares up by giving me flaky skin and this cream takes the flakes away! It does a great job sealing moisture on my skin and preventing it from evaporating. I go in with a heavier hand during winter and at night. One thing it does is pill my makeup when I apply too much of it, so I don’t use this with makeup if I apply this on a dry day. I recently had a bad flareup and use it with marula oil and my face healed up nicely but with some noticeable flaking because it was a really bad episode. It’s super affordable, has useful ingredients(mostly glycerin, little bit of ceramides, petrolatum, HA etc) that protect the skin barrier and I think I’ll keep using this.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3 months ago

This cream is amazing. I would consider it a dupe for drunk elephant Lala retro cream which is about 20x it’s price. Perfect winter moisturiser and the price is perfect also.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

4 months ago

I originally bought this to moisturise my new tattoo but I now use it all over my body and my face too at night time. I absolutely love this moisturiser. I used to use a scented body lotion every day after my shower. But I still had dry skin. Gee wonder why!? It’s because my skin hates products with fragrance. This is just a no brainer moisturiser. It does exactly it’s job and has no fragrance or alcohol and is non comedogenic. It really feels soothing to apply, especially on my elbows and knees that are usually dry, especially with this cold weather. I’ve really noticed a difference in my skin, I’m getting less redness and dry patches and my skin just feels a whole lot healthier. And the price is just great because you get a huge tub of it too. Honestly so pleased with this moisturiser and can’t believe I didn’t purchase it before. It feels great knowing that I am taking care of my skin everyday with such a good product.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

4 months ago

I bought this on my trip to Thailand since it’s unfortunately not available in my country and I wanted to try it out. This moisturizer has a quite thick texture (hence, cream) but when applied to the skin, it’s matte. Personally, i don’t mind it but I know some do. It’s very moisturizing since there’s petrolatum in it and helps avoid trans epidermal water loss. Price wise, it’s really affordable. Overall, it’s really good but I wouldn’t reach for it as I have moisturizers that I like more. But I would repurchase.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

3.0

4 months ago

It's a nice cream, goes on well, and absorbs quickly, and it's fragrance free. I find though that it does make my face very itchy, and does nothing for my dry spots which is odd since it's for normal to dry skin.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

5 months ago

This moisturizer isn’t marketed for my skin type (I have oily skin) but surprisingly, I really like it. I use it on my face mostly at night. I do find that it pills under certain foundations if you don’t wait long enough for it to sink in, which is why I usually save it for night. It’s quite thick but absorbs well and leaves a matte finish instead of just sitting on top of my face like a greasy layer. I also really like the packaging because I managed to snag the tub that has a pump, and you get a lot of product for the price.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

from

5 months ago

I use this after showering at night, while my skin is still damp. Works great, a little goes a long way, no unnecessary fragrance. I love the pump option. I like that it is mostly glycerin, and has ceramides and all that good stuff. Not too thick, sinks in fast, never feels greasy, and my skin still feels moisturized the next day. Easy to find, best price is Amazon or Walmart. Some people use it on their face, which I’ve done as well, and have had no issues with breakouts or any other signs of irritation. It’s a good, reasonably priced staple for me.

About reviewer (391 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

1.0

7 months ago

This feels like a waxy paste on my face, never really sinks in, I’ve applied it to moist/dampened skin thinking it would be easier to spread no such luck. Plus it doesn’t even moisturize it feels drier them before I applied.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

from

7 months ago

You get a lot of product! Very kind to my sensitive dry skin

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

8 months ago

I like using this as a day cream. It's moisturizing, but not too much for day time. Sunscreen layers well on top too. At night, I like to mix this with some of my face oil to create a sleeping pack to use in addition to a night cream. Works well to keep my skin moisturized. My brother is on accutane and I gave him some to use. He had a dry patch on his forehead that was sore and this cleared it up. You get so much product for the price! Well worth it. I love what Cerave stands for and will continue to use their products.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral