3.7

$24.00 on Skinstore
Shop Now

Reviews

7 years ago

Really nice cleanser. Removes all my makeup completely, and makes my face feel really fresh. Avene products are all so brilliant! I would definitely recommend to anyone who had sensitive skin, like myself.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

7 years ago

I have combination/oily skin which is prone to acne quite often. This product is perfect for my skin, I wouldn't use anything else, i use it to take my makeup off and it leaves my skin silky smooth even before i have started moisturizing and toning. A little bit goes a long way which means it takes me a while to get through a bottle, making it even better!! i swear by this cleanser especially for oily, acne prone skin. My skin doesn't feel clogged using this as the formula is so light, you don't need water to wash it off, i use a muslin cloth (cotton pads will also do the trick!) to wipe of the excess and I'm done! All round perfect product!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairSilver, Straight, Coarse

3.0
from

7 years ago

I'm on the fence about how I feel about this. I've almost used the whole bottle, but I can't say I see a difference. It's OK, but I feel it doesn't do that much. My skin is easily clogged and this hasn't really done anything for that. I think it might be too gentle for me...

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

On my third bottle of this product now! I use it to cleanse my skin after I have removed my makeup (bioderma), I rub it in and then tissue it off (I had tried cotton wool, both damp and dry but didn't find it as effective). It is great because it doesn't irritate my skin or leave it red, but most importantly it doesn't contain any ingredients that give me acne! I recently tried the Liz Earle cleanser and it broke me out so bad, I was back to this within two days and my skin calmed down immediately. The only thing I would like from a cleanser is a more hydrating, luxurious feel. Maybe I will try another cleanser from this fantastic brand.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I really like it! I massage the milk into my skin with my fingers and then wipe it off with damp cotton pads. I don't get that uncomfortable tight sensation afterwards, and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I also feel like it does a good job of making you remove your makeup properly at the end of the day. Because you use cotton pads with this cleanser, it provides the foundation with something to grip onto, resulting in a more thorough clean. You know when all your foundation is cleaned off when your cotton pad comes up white! I've even found that this cleanser has helped with the redness in my cheeks! I always thought I just had rosy cheeks until a beautician pointed out that I actually had mini red bumps on my cheeks - like rosacea! =( But I've found that my cheeks are noticeably smoother and less red and blotchy since using the Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

8 years ago

i'm reviewing the Extremely gentle cleaning **lotion, not really sure if this is the same thing or just different packaging. This cleanser has worked really well for me!! My skin has become extremely reactive for the past two months maybe due to weather change or hormones...not really sure........it always get small random rashes/bumps and feels tight and itchy. Not so much at night but more so in the morning after cleansing, so i figured i probably need a milder cleanser. I have tried many of them - cetaphil, spectro gel, cerave, neutrogena gentle.....i always end up with itchy red bump/spots....until i try this cleanser....my face is happy....you might not feel clean after using this but that's what i need in the morning....just something that cleans a little without disturbing the skin too much.......and i really like how it rinses clean......by clean i do not mean squeaky clean but clean with moisture but no residue.

About reviewer (377 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

8 years ago

This is a brilliant cleanser. For years I have been searching for the perfect cleanser and I think this is it! I usually use facial washes as I can't bear the feeling of the slimey build up left on my face from cream cleansers. However facial washes would leave my dry skin even dryer and tighter and would also break me out if I wasn't careful to use a really rich moisturiser afterwards. This cleanser does not need washing off yet it leaves no residue whatsoever. My skin feels cool, calm and soft after using this. I find it is good for taking off makeup but I do use about 3/4 pads with it on in the evening to make sure every last scrap of makeup and dirt has gone. This does mean I am getting through the bottle quite quickly but it is so reasonably priced that doesn't worry me at all. I will continue to keep buying this product. My skin looks clear and healthy and because it's gentle on my skin I find I am not needing to use so much moisturiser. A really great product!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

1.0
from

8 years ago

I decided to buy this product and try it out as I was suffering from a very rare, but minor breakout - but in all honesty, I bought it because I like to try out new things. I have combination acne-prone skin, but I rarely break out massively like I just did after this purchase. After 3 weeks using this product morning and evening, I have come to the decision to stop using this - I simply do not believe that my skin is "purging" from this product and I am even more convinced that this product has brought my skin into the worst condition in the history of my life when I see what minerals this product contains. An awful experience.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

8 years ago

It gets my makeup off, even my mascara. I use a lot of concealer to cover my scars and this takes it off pretty well. How i use it: i massage the product on my skin, make sure it dissolves all your makeup. Afterwards i wet a cottonball with the avene thermal water, and remove the "milk" from my skin. Then i use the hydrance cream, also from avene, (the light version) It has really helped to heal my scars and making them fade away. Loooove :)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

8 years ago

Just so so. Doesn't get makeup off at all and I still must remove it prior with olive oil. not the greatest but not the worst. It also has SLS in it...WEIRD. EDIT** BAD BAD BAD. Does not remove even a trace of makeup and leaves you with irritated skin from the SLS. Broke out terribly. Avene you have done me so wrong. Back to my jojoba oil and SpectroJel (should have never strayed).

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral