Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 56 & Over
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 4/8/2018 8:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I just Love this product for my 61 years young skin. Such a hydrating treatment! I use after washing off what I have Primped with cream wise the night before. I will purchase again...

on 6/15/2016 6:42:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am 62 and have always taken care of my skin, avoiding the sun and using sunscreen. I just started developing very tiny lines around the corners of my eyes and decided to give this product a try. Well, I cleaned my face as usual, applied Hylamide SubQ Anti-age and went to bed. Got up in the morning and looked at my face and was surprised it looked a bit different. I thought no way after one application, but yes, my face was more hydrated and with continued use my pores have shrunk! I used to have larger pores on my cheeks and using this for weeks now they are almost invisible. Also the fine lines that were developing are almost gone. I have been told that I look in my late 30's to 40's so I guess I'm doing something right!