4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I started using this product in conjunction with the Hylamide Sensitive Fix serum to calm my skin which became overly sensitive for a while. Together they have been reducing redness and improving hydration such that the annoying flakes I had been experiencing have disappeared. I agree with the reviewer “evablue87” regarding the immediate effect it has on dry patches. I like the glass bottle with dropper delivery system, and the simple formulas at affordable prices. The bottles do not take up much room and can be recycled which are also important factors to me. If you are experiencing a compromised skin barrier, try removing actives from your skin care routine for a while and use the SubQ and the Sensitive Fix AM and PM and you will see a difference.

About reviewer (951 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2 months ago

I am 49 years old and am experiencing sagging jowls mainly...I don't have wrinkles as such yet...and I am trying to keep it that way. I bought this serum as a step up from the 'TO'Buffet' which I love. I read in an article that this serum has better ingredients, so I decided to buy it on Black Friday from the Deciem website. Hylamide has supposedly better ingredients and is better than TO. I do like it alot, and I find it very similar to 'Buffet'. Have to say though I can't see any difference at all. I think I will go back to Buffet as it's cheaper. I won't be repurchasing again.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2 months ago

I always keep a bottle of this around. It is a clear gel that feels very hydrating but is not at all oily or sticky. I keep this in my mini fridge and it feels like a cool drink of water for my face. I

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3 months ago

Skin type: very dry, dry patches on cheeks Pro: (with eye observation) - improves skin surface level hydration - absorbs pretty well although it is gel textured - Amazing effect of calming the skin - dry patches disappeared immediately after one application (gives you OMG effect if you have suffered from sever dry patches ) - instant glow without greasiness - best after retinol or aha exfoliation - has salicylic acid - reasonable price Cons: - might need extra cream on top for extra hydration - package could be better with pump This product is partially like Buffet and hyaluronic acid 2% from “the Ordinary”, but not too sticky and has better results. I was hesitant with few ferment ingredients in the list but it did not cause me any reaction. It has good antiaging ingredients and the small amount of salicylic acid that helps skin to stay clear. This product does not just sit on your skin but absorbs into your skin. Feels soft, safe, stronger and firmer. For dry skin this is a little dry so apply cream later on top to give extra hydration. I have been using paula’s choice products for last 6 yrs and have been very unhappy lately. Retinol and aha/bha exfoliation thinned my skin and damaged my skin barriers. I could not use foundations or tints because they always accentuated my dry patches. Oil boosters and expensive creams , serums did not resolve this. However when i tested this product on my face i was like OMG..... it just cleared the dry patches that i have been having for years instantly. I am so grateful to find this product and will buy more. Really Amazing product. My husband touched and was surprised with my skin too and he is now using it with me :)

About reviewer (36 reviews)

HairBlack

EyesBlack

10 months ago

My skin had been wizened by trying a retinol that seemingly destroyed the skin barrier and skin wouldn’t stop wizening and ribbing, far worse than wrinkles appeared. I tried buffet and the with copper variety and comparing it to hylamide anti-age sub etc & god knows what, I prefer the god knows what hylamide. My skin looks refreshed and much more moisturised. My skin looks better, am sticking with this.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

10 months ago

Best anti-aging serum ever!!! And have tried my share of serums etc

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

Deciem is at it again! I'm in love with this serum. Finally a product that hydrates beautifully without clogging pores or igniting a series of breakouts. I feel my skin sort of "sigh" when I apply this to it. It's so quenching and calming. I like that it has the additional benefits of peptides, even though the jury is still out as to their efficacy. One bottle lasts two months for me so I don't find it too expensive since I only need to use about 6 drops to cover my face, neck and chest. I think it remarkable for the price and believe it to be safe for all skin types since there are no triggering or clogging ingredients. HG hydrating serum in my book.

About reviewer (198 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

a year ago

I am in love with this serum! It is watery and absorbs instantly, has no residue, yet somehow manages to keep skin perfectly hydrated for over 12 hours. The effect is cumulative too, as the more you use it the less you may need. After a week or so my skin feels so comfortable and it just glows. It is quite expensive, yet one bottle managed to last me 2 months so I am satisfied, and the results are more than worth it. You will have to pry this product from my cold dead hands!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

HairBrown

2 years ago

I enjoyed Sub-Q Anti age - it was a substantial step up from the "buffet" - which had a few pore-clogging ingredients and broke me out. My skin felt plumped and healthy and application was smooth. It was a bit expensive and I started having some skin issues -- which is why I didn't repurchase at the time, but I may in the future, especially now that DECIEM hylamide is being pulled from retail shelves and the price should go down. :)

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This is a great product for anyone at any age. It hydrates, brightens and helps prevent and repair signs of aging. As I am now 26, this is very important to me. I apply a few drops in the evening and it sinks right in. I honestly have noticed a difference in my skin. I have very acne prone skin and this has not caused any breakouts. It's $38 so not crazy expensive, but you don't need much so it should last a long time. I purchased mine from well.ca. I will repurchase!

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age25-29