Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

4.5

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

on 4/8/2018 8:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I just Love this product for my 61 years young skin. Such a hydrating treatment! I use after washing off what I have Primped with cream wise the night before. I will purchase again...

on 1/2/2017 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is yet another Hylamide product I wish I could have loved. Its ingredient profile is top notch, it is accessible (I got mine at CVS), affordable, fragrance-free, and has decent (but not super) packaging. SubQ contains several types of Hyaluronic Acid, which I typically have great luck with. The HA content is a great moisture boost for dehydrated skin, especially if applied under an occlusive layer. Unfortunately, the HA used in this product is terribly irritating to my skin--I experienced irritation similar to the Hylamide Low-Molecular HA Booster, which contains some of the same ingredients. Needless to say, if something is irritating, it almost doesn't matter how great the skin-repairing and anti-aging properties are since the product is unusable. I will meter it out by diluting with other products, but will not purchase SubQ again.

on 6/15/2016 6:42:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am 62 and have always taken care of my skin, avoiding the sun and using sunscreen. I just started developing very tiny lines around the corners of my eyes and decided to give this product a try. Well, I cleaned my face as usual, applied Hylamide SubQ Anti-age and went to bed. Got up in the morning and looked at my face and was surprised it looked a bit different. I thought no way after one application, but yes, my face was more hydrated and with continued use my pores have shrunk! I used to have larger pores on my cheeks and using this for weeks now they are almost invisible. Also the fine lines that were developing are almost gone. I have been told that I look in my late 30's to 40's so I guess I'm doing something right!

on 2/20/2016 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

HUGE rave. I am a 52 year old white queen who spent my teens through my mid 30's chasing the perfect tan. Then I got Vitiligo which sucks because it's ugly and idiopathic, there is no cure. Tanning became a lost luxury as the browning of my skin just made my white patches glow like light bulbs. I started using Retin A and really good skin care in my 40's. I am thick skinned which I think spared me alot of the damage associated with sunning. When the folds around my mouth and marionette lines appeared I ran for the Restylane and I SWEAR by this stuff, worth every penny. I won't do botox because it is a neurotoxin and I am not about putting toxins in my body, I get enough of that from food and cigarettes. My skin now is plump and in pretty good shape but I am always looking for nice products to give me a glow and retain moisture. I can't use prescription retin A anymore, it dries me out too much, leaving me feeling like I stuck a blow dryer in my mouth and turned it on high. Ok, to this serum. I have tried high end, low end, Paula end, La Mer and organics. Many ok, many not so much. Less than a week ago I started using this serum and I can't believe I can already see a visible difference. My skin looks firm, more even toned and I even have a bit of that elusive glow since adding this to my routine. The little crinkles around my eyes are much less profound yet my skin feels soft and moisturized. This was a very welcome surprise. I really can't explain well the results with words, but when I look in the mirror I see it and it is good. The other products in my routine are OTC retinol (pm), Olay Regenerist Serum FF, CeraVe cream and 20% Vitamin C serum (am). Of course I use a physical sunscreen from my hairline to my boobs daily. The addition of this serum to my routine has really made a difference to the appearance of my skin. Thumbs up.