Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

Aqua (water), glycerin, ethoxydiglycol, hydrolyzedyeast extract, sodiumhyaluronate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, tamarindus indica seed gum, pseudoalteromonas fermentextract, hydrolyzed sodiumhyaluronate, sodiumhyaluronate, polyacrylatecrosspolymer-6, trisodiumethylenediamine disuccinate, lactobacillus/eriodictyoncalifornicum fermentextract, saccharideisomerate, copperlysinate/prolinate, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, ahnfeltia concinna extract, ethylhexylglycerin, methylglucoside phosphate, cetylhydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, polyglucuronic acid, hexylene glycol, salicylicacid, lecithin, phospholipids, caprylyl glycol, sodiumhydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodiumbenzoate, sodium citrate, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, leuconostoc/radish rootferment filtrate.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm 70, and almost didn't buy this product because of expense and, seriously, what could it do at this point in my life? My skin's pretty good: I have been using cosrx snail, retinol, vitamin c, etc
There was an immediate improvement: even smoother, lines blurred. I use it at night because my old skin is getting thinner/more sensitive. But my skin looks great! If it does this for me, well .... it's worth a shot. It is pricey, but I feel like I'm using less of the other serums. Highly recommend.

on 9/23/2017 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Highly moisturizing, non-clogging and travel friendly. This saved my skin during a trip to Greece. I love swimming in the sea, but my face gets so dry! I applied this product with a light moisturizer on top and my face felt so hydrated. The hydration lasted all day. So instead of applying a heavy cream, which in the summer clogs my pores, I will just apply this serum and a light moisturizer.

on 6/8/2017 8:24:00 PM

I have already repurchased this serum since I first used it in the winter. I echo others' comments that it is very effective for hydration and great value for money given the quality. It is the only skin care product I've ever used (and I have tried many new ones over the past couple of years) where I see an immediate improvement in my skin. My skin literally appears plumper and smoother seconds after I apply it. I have used the Buffet from the Ordinary as well as the Hyaluronic Acid from that line and liked both of those too but I feel this product is superior. So if you can afford the extra bucks it's worth it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

WOW; if what you want in a serum is a glow that EVERYONE who knows you notices, this is the one for you. I'm seriously shocked how well it worked, as I'm a serum junkie, no doubt critical unless it actually works. This works; be generous with your pumps and slather 2x/daily and you'll see why in a couple weeks, in a very good way. Go ahead, you can thank me now.

on 6/15/2016 6:42:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am 62 and have always taken care of my skin, avoiding the sun and using sunscreen. I just started developing very tiny lines around the corners of my eyes and decided to give this product a try. Well, I cleaned my face as usual, applied Hylamide SubQ Anti-age and went to bed. Got up in the morning and looked at my face and was surprised it looked a bit different. I thought no way after one application, but yes, my face was more hydrated and with continued use my pores have shrunk! I used to have larger pores on my cheeks and using this for weeks now they are almost invisible. Also the fine lines that were developing are almost gone. I have been told that I look in my late 30's to 40's so I guess I'm doing something right!

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This has been the best product for my skin. I have been using Refissa for several months and it has improved my skin but the flakiness made that hard to see. Hylamide has gotten rid of the flakiness and improved the moisture in my skin so much. It allows the improvement from the Refissa to really show up. I think this may be the first of the 100's of products I have used that actually comes through on the claims.