3.2

$20.00 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

6 years ago

Been using this - along with the serum-in-oil and night cream from the range. I'm not as impressed with the day cream as the othwr products, but will continue to use till I find something I like better.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlack

from

6 years ago

In the winter time my face feels very dry and this product is so hydrating. You only need a little bit and it does so much. it doesn't have a smell or any perfumes in it either, which is great. My face feels so hydrated and fresh after I use it and it lasts all day. The Price is great too.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Lovely light moisturiser that does the job. Makeup goes on well after this. Not greasy. Packaging and value for money considering how small the tub is, is disappointing but I am in my second and will continue to repurchase as I use if every day

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

I got this cream for free. It is really moisturising without becoming greasy. The consistency is not thick, so easy to spread. Nice smell and pretty pink colour. The pot is smaller than it looks though

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

6 years ago

A very good moisturizer for dry skim or winter skin. Been around for AGES and there is a good reason for that. Mid-priced for a good-sized tub/jar. No issues from me.

About reviewer (2431 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

i've been using this for ages! its well-mousturized and it has lovely smell with pinkish color. a bit pricey i think but a lil goes along the way & a jar of this will lasts me for 6 months (since i only use this at night). but i think the packaging isnt that good, i have to wash my hand first before i plunge it into the jar or i'll ruin all the products with bacteria like yikes. i wish it was in a pump or something-i-dont-have-to-plunge-my-fingers-in.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

Got this for Christmas and had no flipping idea how to use it. I tried it on my face a couple times and got some weird bumps on my chin. Not irritating. Just, y'know. There. I recently found at least one use for it. I recently put my spacers back in my ears. And they were very flaky and dry. This lotion did a fine job of taking care of the dryness and putting a pleasant smell near my dry stinky holes.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

WARNING! do not buy this. I just purchased this product and after using it my face was red and blotchy and I had bumps all over my face. I am not sure what causes this but stay away.

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

6 years ago

I can't comment on the price because I got this free as a promotion but let me tell you if I had paid for this I'd be so disappointed. It's left my non-sensitive skin with little white spots in places I never get spots! Stay away people!

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

Had to return this, it is horrible! Felt nice when I put it on, but 10 minutes later I looked in the mirror and I looked sunburnt! My face had a burning sensation for hours after. The cream is full on chemicals and should definitely be avoided!

SkinOily, Olive