The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream
The Body Shop Vitamin E moisture cream #1The Body Shop Vitamin E moisture cream #2The Body Shop Vitamin E moisture cream #3The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture CreamThe Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream

3.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Isopropyl Palmitate (Emollient), Sorbitol (Humectant), Lanolin (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Cetyl Esters (Emollient), Steareth-2 (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Ceresin (Stabiliser), Triethanolamine (pH Adjuster), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Steareth-20 (Emulsifier), Carbomer (Viscosity Modifier), Methylparaben (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Butylparaben (Preservative), Ethylparaben (Preservative), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Isobutylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 14700 (Colour).

on 6/13/2017 9:04:00 PM

I suspect there is no high grade vitamin E in this cream.

This product is almost identical to johnson's baby lotion. Only johnson's baby lotion is cheaper and contains a lot more product.

on 5/11/2017 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Mediocre cream. Very nicely lightly scented - a bit like rose but subtle. I see others have an issue which is why I wanted to offer a different perspective.

This is a gel like cream in texture and while I didn't hate it I didn't love it either. I thought it was mediocre in terms of how hydrating it is.

Perhaps this might be perfect for someone w/normal to oily skin but for those w/dry, dehydrated skin you're going to want something different.

Great price when TBS offers their special.

on 5/11/2017 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've used this for about 15 years - I can't do without it. Occasionally, thinking I must shake up my beauty routine, I try other moisturisers but a lot of others bring me out in spots so I always gravitate back to this. Sinks in well and plumps the skin all day. Not too heavy for my oily skin. The night cream version is way too heavy for me though.

on 1/12/2017 7:49:00 AM

This made my skin feel like it was burning and left redness all over. I'm not overly sensitive. Was disappointed.

I bought this on a whim, it was on sale so i thought why not try it out since i was running out of my daily moisturizer. Boy oh boy i wish i checked the ingredients first. Or if only i didnt have to peel off the stickers on the bottom of the jar to actually see the ingredients. But i did, after purchasing it and it has parabens, at least 2 or 3 types if i remembered well. And i ALWAYS try to stray away as much as i can from those :(.
Well i tried it anyways. Pretty standard to me, doesnt wow me at all. No immediate reaction (allergy wise) thank God. Usually if my skin doesnt like it, it will itch right away. This time it didnt. Dont like the scent at all. It was just too much (for me).
For me whenever i use products containing parabens usually he effect comes after a while, my skin gets oilier which can cause breakouts. So im not sure i would want to use this up. And i wouldnt recommend to anyone.
I dont usually like jars but at least this one had another lid inside so it doesnt get too messy. But thats just about it for me. Wont repurchase.

on 1/2/2017 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Worst product. This product first appealed to me because it seemed natural and I loved the idea that it was cruelty free. HOWEVER during the night after the first application I kept waking up because my face was itchy. The next morning I woke up and my whole face was puffy and itchy. I had obviously had an allergic reaction to the product which has never happened before since I don't have sensitive skin. I would not recommend the product to anyone of any skin type.

on 6/30/2016 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I normally buy the tbs soothing aloe cream but the store close to my house had run out of it and I was out of moisturizer. Big mistake for purchasing this. I used it at night before going to bed. Woke up with my eyes stinging. It has a super strong fragrance, and after looking at the ingredients.....a gazillion parabens. Does the product really require that many preservatives?
Taking it back.

on 6/17/2016 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I've been using this cream for awhile now and.. Honestly, it's okay. It takes awhile for it to sink in and the smell can be overbearing. The cream does its job but there are moments when it can sting a sore spot (ex. area where you blow your nose :/)

.Luckily, I bought it on a special sale day for only 5 bucks! So I can't really complain much.

on 3/17/2016 2:07:00 PM

The moisturizer is think and creamy, almost gel like. I loved it since it meant a little went a long way and I thought it would provide a lot of moisture. While a little did go a long way, I felt like this product never really sunk into my sink. Instead it just sat there, in fact if I didn't wear makeup the entire day I would still be able to feel the product "wash" off when I went to shower (at the end of the day).

on 2/25/2016 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have really dry skin, especially in the winter. I got a little tester of this for Christmas, and I've only used it a couple of times, but I think that's good enough to write a review. The cream isn't too thick, but it is strongly scented. This cream doesn't give my skin nearly enough moisture. I always have to apply it at least twice, and I find I have to use a lot of product to completely cover my face.

It would probably be okay in the summer, but I don't think it would be great. I don't think I'll even finish the tester.