The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream
The Body Shop Vitamin E moisture cream #1The Body Shop Vitamin E moisture cream #2The Body Shop Vitamin E moisture cream #3The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture CreamThe Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream

3.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Isopropyl Palmitate (Emollient), Sorbitol (Humectant), Lanolin (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Cetyl Esters (Emollient), Steareth-2 (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Ceresin (Stabiliser), Triethanolamine (pH Adjuster), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Steareth-20 (Emulsifier), Carbomer (Viscosity Modifier), Methylparaben (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Butylparaben (Preservative), Ethylparaben (Preservative), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Isobutylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 14700 (Colour).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I loved this face cream. It had a matte finish so I didn't look greasy. I have very dry skin so it moisturized it very well. When I wore it, you couldn't tell I had dry skin. The only downside is that it doesn't have SPF and for a fair person like me, that's important. But if SPF isn't important to you, then I suggest this product to whoever has dry skin.

on 7/10/2018 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this was recomended by a friend whose a make up artist she said it worked wonders for her but ive always been hesitant to buy it since i have dry dehydrated skin my main concern with it is those tiny bumps under the skin (that are apparently clogged pores) i was passing by the body shop and was surprised to see that they had one specially for dry skin, i applied some in store to make sure its absorbing enough, i tried washing my face then and it was already absorbed which was perfect for me! THIS HAS CHANGEED MY SKIN and ive just been using it one month im not saying i have perfect skin now my bumps are there ( but noticably smaller) but this has also plumped my face and given it a bouncy feel i love it! the downsides might be the price and it does tend to make my face feel greasy if i apply it more than once a day, but i feel like the one for all skin types might be a lighter option :)

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

This is an soso product.. First of all, the smell is so strong that I honestly don't feel like putting it on my face. It has a gel like texture which makes it good for my combination skin, but I don't feel that it does anything for my skin. Ok maybe it gives a temporary glow when I've just applied it, but that's where it ends. Also, its way too overpriced for the tiny amount you get. And yes, this cream broke me out. Sad, since this is quite a famous product, but I guess I'm not lucky when it comes to TBS skincare. I've switched to Nivea soft which is a much better alternative and I'm quite happy.

on 6/5/2018 4:11:00 PM

I have combination skin. And I have a love hate relationship with this cream. The dry skin I have sometimes gets so dry it starts getting flaky, this cleared it up. I also have sensitive skin and the first time I used this my skin got really red and it burned a bit which is a big no no. But if you don't use a harsh or exfoliating wash this cream doesn't have that reaction. Over all my skin is really soft and no more dry patches... So I'm happy with it. Wouldn't recommend to people with sensitive skun though ✨

on 2/4/2018 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It’s an alright cream, but I think it was too expensive for how effective it is. My skin does feel soft after, but I think it also smells quite chemical(?) which made me wary of it. It’s not a bad cream, but not brilliant either.

on 11/7/2017 7:49:00 PM

I'm surprised by the not so great reviews on here. Love this moisturiser and have repurchased it countless times. It's one I always gravitate towards unless I want to try new products. It feels really moisturizing and makes the skin feel soft. It does take a while to soak in and wouldn't really recommend it for oily skin. I've used it both when I used to have super oily skin and also when my skin was quite dry (on roaccuatne) and I liked it alot more when my skin was dry. When my skin was oily it was a bit heavy and would sometimes give me more acne because of how greasy it felt- I would only ever use it like once a week or after a shower. I do also feel like the smell and formula changed when they changed the packaging, it used to be better imo. The smell is a bit strong. But all in all a really nice cream, that works great at moisturizing the skin and great under makeup. TBS always has good 3for2 offers so best to get it during one of those, or when they have an online discount sometimes as high as 40% off during Xmas.

Another one that just didn't work for me. I didn't care for the smell and it just didn't hydrate enough for me.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Really wanted to like this because I bought it for roughly $50NZD but after I cleansed (with Lush's Angels on Bare Skin) and toned and applied it, it burned and really stinged my nose/mouth area which is, for me, where I am my most sensitive. In my cheeks and forehead area I could feel the heat of my skin and it stung slightly. Also, in comparison to my usual moisturiser (Cetaphil) it didn't hydrate as much in dryer parts of my face. It's also heavily fragranced with what I think is rose? Either way maybe if you're sensitive, have dry patches or just dry skin in general, sensitive to fragrance, and not willing to fork out the cash for this product: avoid it. That was about six months ago, and now with a new skincare routine (I cleanse with Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Gel Wash and tone with Klairs Supple Preparation Toner), I tried it again and while it didn't burn, I could feel my skin heating up slightly and it tingled. Still wasn't really that hydrating so back to Cetaphil I guess?

on 6/13/2017 9:04:00 PM

I suspect there is no high grade vitamin E in this cream.

This product is almost identical to johnson's baby lotion. Only johnson's baby lotion is cheaper and contains a lot more product.

on 5/11/2017 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Mediocre cream. Very nicely lightly scented - a bit like rose but subtle. I see others have an issue which is why I wanted to offer a different perspective.

This is a gel like cream in texture and while I didn't hate it I didn't love it either. I thought it was mediocre in terms of how hydrating it is.

Perhaps this might be perfect for someone w/normal to oily skin but for those w/dry, dehydrated skin you're going to want something different.

Great price when TBS offers their special.