3.2

$20.00 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

6 years ago

DO NOT BUY THIS...I do not have sensitive skin but after using this, (like many other posters) my entire face and neck become extremely congested with tiny under the skin spots. They don't come to a head but are visible and the skin just feels soo rough and bumpy, and they take about a week to heal! Ugh do not know what they put in this stuff to make it so offensive, I don't think the fact that it's scented as I have other products with a strong fragrance that don't ruin my skin the way this does.

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

After reading the last couple of reviews of people getting underskin bumps, I have used this for about a week now, Touchwood it has done wonders for my skin and im using the Night Vitamin E serum/oil along side it and my spot have actually cleared up and gone! My skin is really soft, smooth and the dry parts have gone fine. This must be a product that reacts with certain skin types so i would defo test it before buying it but i am 100% happy with what its done to my skin x

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I've just created an account to write a review on this product, to warn others about using it. After my 2nd day of using this cream, I woke up and my skin was covered in tiny little, under the skin, bumps. 3 days later and I've stopped using the cream and they're still there, andv my skin is sore, itchy and dry. I don't really have sensitive skin and have never had a reaction like this to any product before. After Googling facial rashes for days trying to find out what the hell was wrong with me, I thought I'd check reviews for the product to see (on the off chance) if anyone had had an experience as horrible as mine. So glad to see I'm not alone by looking at these reviews! This product is absolutely awful and I'm still suffering with sore, dry, bumpy skin now. Worst product I have EVER used.

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

6 years ago

i have really dry skin so i bought this hoping that it will moisturize my skin which it seemed to do at first but after few days it stopped working...so my skin went back to its initial flaky condition...i would try something with more moisturizing ability...sorry TBS

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

6 years ago

I would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin! I got a bad rash with little bumps all over my face where I applied the cream and it touched my lip apparently because my lip became swollen. Avoid this product. It's better to get pure vitamin e with no added perfumes or anything. The lady at the store convienced me to use it, worst mistake to buy it, it's been a few days and I still have the rash :( I hope it goes away soon. I took benegryl to possibly help if it's an allergic reaction.

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Dark

HairOther

EyesOther

from

6 years ago

I agree 100% with the review right below mine by milly17 ! This cream felt wonderful going on, nice and smooth, very refreshing. However I had the exact same result ... strange under the skin spots, very small, but quite deep that took days to heal. especially as I am a picker. I think anyone with sensitive skin at all should absolutely stay away as this product is heavily scented and I think that's what it is that broke me out as well as the reviewer below. Congested my pores greatly, and I only used it twice ? If you have very strong, durable skin that is normal/oily, this should be fine. If you have dry skin it won't do a ton, and if you have sensitive skin this will greatly irritate it. If you're like me and have both dry AND sensitive skin, this will just completely mess up your skin. Not many things break me out, either. No other product has given me these strange little bumps either quite like this product has. Must be all the fragrance. Too bad ! I recommend clinique moisturizers.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

when I first used this I thought it was nice as it glides on smoothly and absorbs well. ( was a gift ) but for some reason this makes me have sort of under the skin spots all over the place which is not like my skin AT ALL. such a shame as I liked the formulation.. just doesn't work for me.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I used this cream for a few months and thought it was really good until it made my under eyes really sore and dry!

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

6 years ago

It's light on my skin, not greasy and easily absorbed. I don't think the smell is too bad, it's not a strong smell. Not bad in price. I've used the cleanser, toner and moisturiser now for about 8/10 weeks and it has really cleared up my spots. I'd recommend the Vitamin E range! Just stick with it for at least 6 weeks, washing your face twice daily with the products. It even calmed down the redness of my scarring!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

6 years ago

While it moisturizes very effectively and feels good, the smell is terrible-- old lady, SO STRONG-- why is the scent so strong? I hate this based on the smell alone.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age