Weleda Skin Food

Weleda Skin Food
Skin FoodSkin FoodSkin Food

4.2

Water,Sunflower Seed Oil, Lanolin, Sweet Almond Oil, Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Glycerol Linoleate, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cholestrol, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*. * From natural essential oils

on 4/22/2018 8:15:00 PM

I am a nurse and I have to wash my hands or use hand sanitizers many, many times during a shift. From early fall well into spring, my hands are a mess with dry skin and peeling palms. I use a bunch of this on my hands before bed and it has really helped! It smells nice. It takes a while to sink in, and I wouldn't dream of using it on my face, but this is a great product.

on 4/18/2018 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This wasn't for me. I have rosacea on my cheeks and I had heard some use this for Rosacea but it made my cheeks burn. I had to wash it off. However some probably did soak in and when I woke up the next day my skin somehow looked different and brighter. Even so I can not use this and risk making it worse.

on 4/5/2018 1:38:00 AM

Great multi-use product! A little goes a long way so it's great value for money. I usually use it on dry skin on my body but if my face is feeling dry I'll use it as a face moisturiser and it never makes me break up. Also nice, natural ingredients which is always great.

I have extremely dry, sensitive skin that just doesn't respond and burns with most moisturizers. My skin l-o-v-e-s this! It repairs my skin barrier like Avene Cicalfate but at a fraction of the price and without the mineral oil. I wish the smell weren't so strong but it does go away.

on 3/6/2018 1:32:00 PM

Best thing for superdry hands in wintertime! Also works as a rich complement to my face rutin in periods. Love the rich feeling, the scens but most imortant the pure ingedients.

on 2/21/2018 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've gone through numerous tubes of Weleda Skin Food over the years. It makes a great overnight treatment when my face is feeling super dry or irritated. It's extremely thick, it works best for me over a light layer of jojoba oil.

As a mid 20s girl with dry skin, this is a god-send. It's rich so I mix it with a liquid face cream for day time use to water it down, then pat on some under my eyes like an eyecream. It works beautifully. Smells so natural at the same time. The tube is great as well-really travel friendly.

The price doesn't hurt, & neither do the ingredients. And no, it does not stain anything.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Did not moisturize enough my really dry eczema patches/parts. Did stain my clear clothes, so not possible to recycle it as a thick body cream . Bof!

on 1/14/2018 9:22:00 AM

Works amazingly well is a night moisturizer on my face- pat it in to freshly washed skin. Make sure skin is dry or the product will just sit on top of your skin and not absorb. I use it before nightly tretenoin - my skin has never looked better!

This stuff works extremely well in the West Texas winters where it rarely rains, super windy, and no discernible moisture in the air. Add in I’m a retin-a user and I’m left with flaky skin for a full 7 days after one retin-a application and my skin looks awful. I don’t use it all of the time, but it’s my go to night cream on dry chapped facial skin. It’s also an amazing cream for hands, and it stays in my purse in case my kids’ faces get chapped. I don’t need to use a lot most of the time so it lasts forever and it magically has never broken me out. Definitely a gentle product with many uses.