Weleda Skin Food

Weleda Skin Food
Skin FoodSkin FoodSkin Food

4.2

Water,Sunflower Seed Oil, Lanolin, Sweet Almond Oil, Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Glycerol Linoleate, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cholestrol, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*. * From natural essential oils

on 2/21/2018 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've gone through numerous tubes of Weleda Skin Food over the years. It makes a great overnight treatment when my face is feeling super dry or irritated. It's extremely thick, it works best for me over a light layer of jojoba oil.

As a mid 20s girl with dry skin, this is a god-send. It's rich so I mix it with a liquid face cream for day time use to water it down, then pat on some under my eyes like an eyecream. It works beautifully. Smells so natural at the same time. The tube is great as well-really travel friendly.

The price doesn't hurt, & neither do the ingredients. And no, it does not stain anything.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Did not moisturize enough my really dry eczema patches/parts. Did stain my clear clothes, so not possible to recycle it as a thick body cream . Bof!

on 1/14/2018 9:22:00 AM

Works amazingly well is a night moisturizer on my face- pat it in to freshly washed skin. Make sure skin is dry or the product will just sit on top of your skin and not absorb. I use it before nightly tretenoin - my skin has never looked better!

This stuff works extremely well in the West Texas winters where it rarely rains, super windy, and no discernible moisture in the air. Add in I’m a retin-a user and I’m left with flaky skin for a full 7 days after one retin-a application and my skin looks awful. I don’t use it all of the time, but it’s my go to night cream on dry chapped facial skin. It’s also an amazing cream for hands, and it stays in my purse in case my kids’ faces get chapped. I don’t need to use a lot most of the time so it lasts forever and it magically has never broken me out. Definitely a gentle product with many uses.

on 1/12/2018 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use this on my face, mostly at night in the summer but sometimes when I have dry patches during the day in winter I'll use it then, too. I put a tiny amount on my fingers and pat it onto damp skin. My skin LOVES this product, and I love the herbal citrus smell. They sell a tiny travel/sample size tube, which should be plenty to find out if this product will work for your skin.

This product works great if put on my skin before bed - my foundation usually goes on better in the morning and it takes away most if not all dryness. The price and packaging could be better but overall I really do like this product so I will repurchase until i find something better.

on 12/17/2017 4:37:00 PM

I have older, dehydrated skin. No matter what I use in the morning, skin feels dry and oncomfortable after a few hours. Skin Food is the only cream that keeps my skin hydrated during the day. I use a very small amount which I press onto my face and let it sink in before applying Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer. I use it in combination with The Ordinary and NIOD serums.

on 11/28/2017 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Bought this on a whim to see what it could do for my oily/dry combination face (in hindsight, this super thick, emollient cream is not my best bet for daily use given that I don't have really dry skin). Fast forward to the chilly weather and dry indoors and my lips are the worst they've ever been. I was at a loss for what to use on the bleeding, cracking and flakiness - until I used a dab of this. This blows the dozens of balms I have used out of the water: it's thick, creamy and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and smooth. The cream itself is light so I apply sparingly if I am going out in public, but I slather this goodness on before bed and my lips are not chapped, cracked or flaking! The smell is a bit herbal and citrus-y, and this feels somewhat oily on the lips. I bought a 1 oz. tube for around $10 or so, and I don't know if I'm going to finish the tube but I would repurchase again if I ever run out!

on 11/30/2017 5:53:00 PM

The best natural multipurpose classic cream.
Great for face cream, face mask, lipcare, knees an elvows, antiwrinkle, hair mask, hand cream, cuticle care, healing cuts and bug bites.