4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

I love this cream! I am in my early 30s with fair, sensitive skin and dry facial skin (The rest of my body doesn't get as dry for some reason haha). I use this at night before bed right after cleansing my face and using Loreal Hydrafresh Toner (It has a little bit of alcohol, but does not dry out my skin, I guess it evaporates quickly!). My skin looks fine after applying, BUT in the morning my skin is so, so, so soft and healthy! The fine lines around my eyes look softer and my skin just doesn't look as red as it usually does in the morning. I really love it!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

a year ago

Thanks to some advice on the MUA skincare board, I tried this. I am using it at night on 50-ish skin during a bitterly cold winter, and I wake up with plump and soft skin. I haven't tried it under makeup (might not absorb fully enough for that?), but as a night cream, it is dewy and protective. The little lines around my eyes look more hydrated.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0
from

a year ago

Ive bought this cream a couple of times for my mother & grandmother Bc they both have very dry skin! It's very thick & I remembered it smells like butter! LOL! Wish that it wasn't packaged in a jar Bc it's not sanitary & the vitamins inside of it will oxidize like the co q10 which this cream contains a decent amount Bc you could see the yellow color of it ! But all in all it's a cheaper alternative to the more expensive cream in a jar by Clinique Ive bought for my mother throughout the years! Like the moisture on call & on line & their repair wear ones !

About reviewer (236 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I repurchased it two times, but I not sure I will continue to buy it. Pros: - fragrance-free; - absorbs easily, lots of creams tend to peel off on my skin; - nonirritating; - slightly reduces facial lines; - brightens my complexion. Cons: - It's thick, and I need lots of product to cover my face. I use it almost only at night time, and the jar lasts me for about a month; - my face looks greasy if I use it during the day; - it doesn't feel very moisturizing. It's not a bad product, but not an amazing one neither.

About reviewer (667 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

Moisturized well, didn’t give me acne (which is rare), actually absorbed into the skin, and has some really nice ingredients. It’s also fragrance free which is awesome However, I will not repurchase. After a few hours, my face is an oily mess. Not sure why this happens as it absorbs matte although my skin feels moisturized. If this weren’t the case it would be HG. I do have combination skin and it’s difficult finding a moisturizer that doesn’t make me oily but that also hydrates effectively. I used to use a moisturizer by boots no7 in the simply sensitive line but they discontinued it ????????

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

FANTASTIC product. for context, my skin type is very oily, dehydrated, and acne-prone. it’s currently clear, but breaks out if i stray from my routine at all. my routine is usually 1. cerave foaming cleanser (only at night) 2. witch hazel 3. prescription topical (epiduo forte in the morning, fabior at night) 4. moisturizer. previously i was using the nivea creme, but found it didn’t really sink in. this moisturizer sets in super fast, with a semi-matte finish. i have no problem using it under makeup. i would prefer airtight packaging, but the jar is fine, if a bit small. i can’t speak to its anti-wrinkle properties, but it didn’t break me out (as the cerave and cetaphil creams did). would definitely recommend!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

2 years ago

After reading a lot of positive reviews I thought this cream would replace my favorite winter moisterizer guerisson 9 complex cream. Probably it's not right to write the review by comparing two creams but I can't help it. While the buttery texture and color of eucerin q10 cream are similar to guerisson 9 complex the way it spreads and the afterfeel of my skin are different. Eucerin q10 is not as easy to spread as guerrison. It does absorbs quickly but doesn't leave my skin very well moisterized. Don't get me wrong, it does what it supposed to do I just feel with this heavy texture it could have been more nourishing. It does have buttery texture and yellowish color as guerisson but doesn't have same richness in my opinion. I don't know exactly the ingredient list of eucerin cream because I bought it merely for moisterizings purpose but the 9 complex has more impressive ingredients as niacinamide horse fat, green tea and so on plus it's very moisterizings. Overall I might buy it again if it's an emergency but most likely I will continue ordering guerisson cream online. .

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

from

2 years ago

I purchased this face cream from the company iherb .com, as it isn't available here in Australia. After searching for a decent moisturiser for my dry skin. ( i am a retinol user) and reading many positive reviews from makeup alley, i am glad i bought it. It doesn't have any fragrance, and whilst it is a thick cream, it gives my skin that lovely velvety soft to touch feeling, not too heavy, and definitely not greasy. I wake up with really soft skin in the morning if i use this the night before. Now, as far as the packaging goes, i agree with others, all creams should be kept in an air tight containers. I have purchased the airless refillable ones in the past from amazon, so for me this isn't a problem, but i wish Eucerin would change the packaging. I removed a lippie due to the packaging alone. I will definitely repurchase this cream again, and considering its only around the $14 AUD i cannot resist. I can see this moisturiser suiting all skin types, and doesn't appear to cause breakouts. When i use retinol, or AHA's a lot of creams can sting my skin on application if its peeling, but never with this Eucerin cream. I have tried the hand creams and face wash from Eucerin, and i will continue to try other products from this brand given such great reviews. I highly recommend giving it a try.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

This feels like an expensive moisturizer which I'm really accustomed to purchasing , but this time around I didn't feel like spending $40-80 for a moisturizer, so I decided to give the drugstore another try. I was originally on the market for the new g night cream (can't remember the exact name) but after seeing the price tag ($18) I took a second thought, and right under it I saw the Eucerin!! Which was $12 and took it with me hoping for the best... and I have to say I absolutely love it!! And I'm def repurchasing this one !! RECOMMENDED IT!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

This is a really great moisturizer! Its much thicker than I anticipated (which is a good thing) and does a really great job moisturizing the skin. Its too heavy for the day time so I use this at night time after cleansing. It doesnt break me out, has no fragrance and it has bit of a yellow color/tint to it. I really like this and can be found for about $10 which isnt bad either! I also really like that the jar comes with a safety seal so when you open the cap you can tell it hasn't been messed with!! I dont mind that its in a jar. Its probably because its too thick and wouldnt do well in a pump container.... Love this! I will continue to buy!

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure