Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Cream

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The best moisturizer ever! It is a heavy, oily type cream which is extremely moisturizing. It's not necessarily for dry skin but even for oily skin. Mine is only and acne prone and this cream is my savior. I had some tiny itchy rashes on my face and when I applied the cream on that area the next day it's healed. It helped reduce my acne just a little but not magically. I use it as a night cream since it is extremely greasy and I wouldn't like it in the day time.
The price however is overwhelming. For 60ml you need 200 dollars which is definitely not affordable by everyone.
10/10 would recommend

One of the best creams I have ever used. Paired with the fortifying ginseng serum, this product works wonders to give you soft and smooth skin. Noticed that fine lines have been visibly reduced. I also noticed less redness around my nose area after using this product. Love the ginseng scent.

My skin loves Gingseng and it brings me a good result. After the night using this cream, my skin can look oily at the morning but after washing my face, it looks awesome, even tone out, clear, glowing, and hydrate all day. And even the price is high, you can use this cream alone. After washing your face in the night, just put this cream on and have a good sleep. The wrinkle becomes reduced too. Good job!

This product seems have lots of good review that makes me want to try one. Glad that I only bought the sample, 5ml I even still have some on the jar.
My skin felt moist after around 3-5 days of use at night. I use it in AM too and I religiously use it everyday. After around 2 weeks of use, my skin started to dry, flaky dry, I got some white heads, redness, my skin felt coarse and many bumps appear. These bumps are not just red but even darker. This product really dries out my skin, I think it is due to the salicylic acid. My acne dries fast at first by using this product but after a week of use, it didn't really help to dry acne (that appear after I use this product). Salicylic acid is a good ingredient for acne/whiteheads but not for everyday usage.
I gave up on this product. My acne prone skin never be this worse before, I had to go back to my EL ANR serum to fix this problem. And it does a better job to my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have oily, acne prone and sensitive skin. First, I am only use it at night, as night Cream. Later on I tried it on afternoon. unlike any other moisturizer I use, it doesn't break me out even after long hours of use. It doesn't makes my skin getting oilier too.

great product, I love love it <3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have dehydrated skin - Clarins Extra Firming Cream seems to be the only cream that can quench my dehydrated skin. When I switched to the Suylwhasoo Ginseng Cream, my skin will get dehydrated after a week of use. I will then have to immediately switched back to Clarins. This went on 3 cycles and I am now totally convinced, the Ginseng Cream is not hydrating enough for me. Sorry, this does not work on me, and thus, I am appalled at the price I had paid for this. Having said my disappointment, I have to say that I do love the Ginseng smell which I find very soothing. (I have the exact experience using the Sulwhasoo Firming Cream, so I am posting the same review on the Firming Cream)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cream!!! My HG!!! I have an extreamly dry and sensitive skin so I was just looking for something that would hydrate my skin that won't irritate or breake me out. This cream does so much more than I expected. Not only that I don't have any allergic reaction to it, my skin is softer, smoother and soo plumped and hydrated. I use this only at night though cus it's very rich. Have to metion the smell, I know a lot of people can't stand the strong ginseng smell but I find it rather enjoyable n relaxing...plus my bf loves the smell loll. The only complain I have is the packaging, I don't like anything that comes in a jar cus it's not so hygenic. Although the cream comes with a spatula but I think it'd be better if it's a pumped bottle. All in all, I'm on my 4th jar now.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this moisturiser - it moisturises my combination face well without an oily feel. Doesn't break me out as other creams do.

I apply it before sleeping at night and I wake up to healthy-looking skin.

Unlike its counterparts in La Prairie & La Mer, this cream works extra hard for your buck. Refined my skin without peeling. No zits. Wonder in a jar. I actually bought another 2 jars as standby bec of post-CNY sale

I got this as an item in my monthly Glossybox (Nov 2013) shipment. I was so sad when the two week supply ran out, that I just bit the bullet and ordered this on Amazon, 60ml (2oz, I think) is $183 with shipping.

I don't usually buy luxury brands, but look for quality at a good price. This is much more expensive than I usually spend, but I got VERY good results.

- My skin cleared up - NO pimples, not a one. I cannot remember when that happened last. I usually at least have 3-4

- My skin tone started to even out - I have very uneven skin tone, and usually only feel comfortable with foundation on. This was starting to improve visibly within a week.

- My skin was glowing - it looked alive and perked up, if that makes sense? I looked younger, you know like those claims? But this time I actually saw a difference

- Any redness I had was toned down.

I will quit going on, unless you suspect a fake review (which this is not). The product is that good. By the way, I also love Glossybox. They send out high end samples every month for just over $20. I have gotten to try things that I normally wouldn't have. The full size products they put in are not normally as expensive as this cream. I have to say though I would never have tried this cream if it hadn't been in my box. I guess that is a good thing, but also a bad thing because I am spending so much money. Ha!