3.2

$20.00 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

7 years ago

I really like this stuff. Keeps my face moisturized, doesn't have too much fragrance and doesn't break me out either. I'd definitely buy it especially at the 50% off sale!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

Its a perfect moisturizer for everyday use! It contains vitamin E, and that is a good thing to add to youre skincare routine! You should have vitamin C, A and E in youre skincare routine. I use this everyday, It works good under makeup. I use a more heavy moisturizer for somedays, but you dont need to becauce it is a good moisturizer. It has a gel like feeling that I love, and it is calming on the skin. I love that its in a jar, I clean my hands before I stick my fingers in, and I am the only one that uses it. I have acne pro skin, and this does not break me out! Its super cheap, its 149kr (norway) and that is 25USD. It does have a rosewater smell, but it goes away fast! Thumbs up! five lippies!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0

7 years ago

Skin background: I have dry, sensitive skin and most products that aren't organic or made up of natural ingredients break me out. I easily get dark spots and scars from break outs and I have flaky skin when I break out. Packaging: Not hygienic because it comes in a jar. Results: broke me out and added more dark spots, scars and hyper-pigmentation on my face but does hydrates dry skin. This moisturizer is more suitable for people with DRY, RESISTANT skin. I have tried this for two weeks and I can say I do not recommend this to people who have sensitive skin but it is great for people with dry skin.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

I have normal to dry skin during spring/summer. I love this for these seasons! Very lightweight but still hydrating! I'm not sure if oily skin types would benefit from this product but normal to dry skin types..go for it! Ideal for a summer moisturizer and works well under makeup!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinDry, Dark

HairBrown

7 years ago

I like it, but i don't love it. i have oily skin, and even though using this as a day cream didnt keep me from blotting my face with oil clearing film throughout the day, it's better than many other creams i have tried since i tend to blot my face twice or more whereas i do so only once when i use this vit e cream. apart from that, it's always a treat for me whenever i apply it, because as a cream, it's not thick, which i love, and it always leaves my skin feeling supple and looking dewy but not greasy or overly shiny. i dont use makeup so after putting this on i just slop in a facial sunblock that's why the dewy-ness is maintained, making me look healthier and brighter. i won't give this a 5 though, because of the packaging which is unhygenic (but i fixed the problem by using a spatula from a korean product i used up) and the price, which for me, as a student, is not allowance budget-friendly. i had mh eye on it for months and i saved up for it that's why i got my hands on it, but i wont repurchase it again. i found a moisturizer that is just as good but way cheaper and 100% natural. it's a local brand from where i live though.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0

7 years ago

i hate this product. it makes my combination skin type look oily/greasy. totally not gonna repurchase

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

1.0

7 years ago

Holy SHIT, this made my skin go crazy.. I bought it as a night cream in the winter because my skin was quite dry. The SA recommened this one for my needs.. So after I used it once and I woke up in the morning I had white heads and blemishes all over my freaking face.. really, like everywhere.. so I went back to my routine I had before and my skin calmed down quite quickly.. I kept this cream and after a few weeks I decided to try it again, same thing happened. Never again, thanks ;) Maybe it's too nourishing for my skin or it has any ingridients my skin doesn't agree with

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

Although I was skeptical at first, after 2 months of continuous use, I can say that I LOVE this cream. It goes on very smooth and soaks into the skin fairly quickly -- so you don't have globs of moisturizer just sitting on your face like with some other products. SInce this does not have any SPF, I mainly use this at night after washing my face. I've noticed that this helps my pimples heal without blemishes, probably due to the Vitamin E. In the mornings, I mix a little bit of this with my Eucerin SPF 30 moisturizer to help it "blend" into my skin a little more easily. This is a great combination to use during the day! It does have a slight "rose" scent, but I actually find this quite pleasant. The scent is calming and very mild, not overpowering in the least. Although the packaging is cute and attractive, it is not very hygienic since you have to dip your fingers into it. This would be much better with a pump. What I do is shake up the tub and only use the product that sticks to the inside of the lid. I would have given this product 5 stars if it contained SPF and were in a more hygienic container. But all in all, another winter from the TBS

About reviewer (138 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I gave it a 4 star, but i wanna actually give it a 3.7 star, which i can't. lol. it has the gel texture so wont't be too greasy. and it does moisurize, but just nothing special about it. it is still good since it's cheap. I got it for 10 CAN dollars on sale. if u are searching for a good valued moisurizing cream, it is a good choice.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

HairBlack

1.0

7 years ago

Didn't agree with my skin. Made me break out on my cheeks, where I would never normally have outbreaks. This could just be an allergy as the outbreak (pimples/hives) were itchy! Very oily/greasy. Smells lovely, not an overpowering scent.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

HairBrunette