3.2

$20.00 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

6 years ago

oily breakout oily breakout oily breakout. thats wat i get. bought it on sale. so i could simply throw it away.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

6 years ago

I bought this moisturizer to wear in the winter as my oily/combo skin gets drier during the colder months. I have large pores so it gets congested easily. I felt safe purchasing this because I don't see any silicone in the ingredients. The texture is light,gel-like. It smells like old rose parfume. I felt the cream just sit on top of the skin,not a good feeling. I was using this day and night for 1 week and my skin was not happy. There were these little bumps underneath the skin aling my jaw lines that when you touch it you know there's something inside but it won't come to a head so it wont heal by itself. I had to extract it myself and also my cheeks were clustered by white dots a sign that my skin was heavily congested. I also got a few cystic acne because of it. Now 2 months later my skin is a lot better but I have to deal with scarring and hyper pigmentation because of this cream. Will never repurchase!

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

Although the price is decent, this cream sucks. My skin reacted badly to it as well, so I especially wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

Let me tell you this product is terrible!! I suffered months of acne because of this product including grease patches. The product broke me out badly on a number of occasions but I was unable to detect the cause for sometime. I put the blame to face washes ect which caused more problems. I would not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin at all. The fragrance is quite strong and the cream itself is quite heavy on the skin. It doesnt sit well under make up and within a few hours you will be looking like an oil stick. This is not to say Body shop ranges are bad, in fact their skin care range is pretty good its just a shame this product didnt work for me and caused me months of embarrassment with a face full of zits. Probably best to ask the sales person to recommend the best product for your skin type before any assumptions.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

6 years ago

This is a good moisturizer that I think sinks in really quickly and is non-greasy. I am always impressed when I feel my skin shortly after using it and it's not tacky. That said, it's not outstanding - I don't feel like my skin looks particularly plump or moisturized or anything. I bought this because of the vitamin e component, as I have some scarring and I thought it might be a good place to start trying to work on the scarring. I don't think it has really done anything for me in terms of scarring, so I'd say there are other moisturizers out there for me that I'll use before repurchasing this. The price is moderate, the packaging obviously would bother some people, the smell is kind of clean and non-offensive but not particularly lovely. For me, for night time this is not nourishing enough, and for day time without SPF you have to remember to layer with sunscreen. I'd buy again but not in a hurry. Worth a try though!

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This is probably the closest to a HG moisturizer as I can get. It has a fresh light scent and is very moisturizing. My only complaints is the jar packaging, lack of SPF, and the price. I always wait for the 50% off sale (or at least some sort of major deal) because they come pretty often. I sometimes apply sunblock and then this moisturizer or I use this at night.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

7 years ago

This is a good nighttime moisturizer, but too heavy for daytime use under makeup. I wake up with smooth, hydrated skin. However, I'm not a fan of the scent, which is powder-y and reminds me of "mature" ladies' skincare products. I think this is similar to Kiehl's ultra facial moisturizer in terms of performance, but I prefer the Kiehl's because it's unscented.

About reviewer (1635 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

7 years ago

I really like this cream! It's moisturize my skin really well. It does not leave skin greasy. And it is paraben free.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

7 years ago

i used to adore this face cream. it smells so lovely and the colour is a gorgeous light pink! it glides onto the skin nicely and sinks in really well. i found it a really good match for my skin - even though my skin is not particularly dry. i have oily/combination skin that can be fairly sensitive. this cream did not aggravate my skin, nor did it react badly or give me any additional breakouts. it leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft! PROS: delicious scent does not leave skin greasy - cream sinks in well to skin hydrating CONS: no sun protection - this is a big downer for me - i'm much more aware of sun protection now! TOO EXPENSIVE - i only buy this when on offer. occasionally, body shop have had this half price so i buy 2. unfortunately, i cant stretch my budget to buy expensive face creams like this

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

7 years ago

The cream is nice but probably for people with normal skin. People like me with dry/very dry skin may not to stay away because it doesn't really do anything special. After applying it, my skin remains soft for an hour or two and then its effects disappear as if I have nothing on anymore. I'm sure people with normal or oily skin might like it. I might try Vitamin illuminating cream and the night cream next.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18