Moist HEMP Bronzing Moisturizer

Moist  HEMP Bronzing Moisturizer

4.2

Water, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Hempseed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Erthyrulose, Hydrolyzed Citrus Aurantium Dulces Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Lecithin, Ubiquinone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Bupleurum Falcatum Extract, Caffeine, Co-enzyme A, Sesame Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Green Tea Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethacone, Dimethicone, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, BHT, Citric Acid.

on 8/1/2017 8:34:00 PM

whoa! love this stuff. I'm fair skinned and it gives me a perfect glow! love the smell and love the product. no streaks and I would totally recommend it.

I have tried a few different brands of self tanners. The lotion is nice, goes on streak free, and has a great smell. I havent had any orange staining on my hands or elsewhere. However, it gives barely any color what so ever. I havent noticed any difference with several weeks of consistent use.

on 6/7/2015 10:36:00 AM

This stuff is amazing! It has given me a streak free, golden colour in just two days. I also think it smells great! I wish I could purchase it in bulk because I never want to run out. Love love love!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This doesn't make me SUPER tan, but it's a good moisturizer and gives me a gradual glow which is just what I need. I love it, but if you're pale and just got it just to look like you came back from Hawaii you might be disappointed.

Great price but couldn't wait to use it up because it didn't really "tan" my legs. Not bad as a moisturizer but I was looking for a self tanner.

on 4/15/2017 3:17:00 PM

This lotion is actually really nice, it smells so good Its like a yummy tropical candy smell everyone compliments the smell when I use it. It will not stain clothes. I use it after self tanner to boast the colour and it gives a beautiful bronze tan colour boast. I get more than a gradual tan from this, never fake looking and it's fine to use on my face I've never had an issue. It's $11 Canadian at sallies and usually sold out so when it's in stock I buy lots.

on 1/3/2015 10:29:00 PM

OMG... Holy grail alert!!... This stuff is AMAZING... a little background. I have spend thousands of dollars and wasted way too much time having either airbrushing or other spray tans (mystic/etc)... only to be disappointed that the color was just meh, and whatever color I had would disappear into thin air in 3 days... This stuff is just awesome.. Not only have I save a ton of money and time, the color is perfect!!!... No orange, no streaking, just a healthy glow with a medium tan... I know that everyone's skin is different so perhaps other people may not have the same results as me.. but I am thrilled.. I am naturally dark blond with light eyes and white as a sheet... this makes me look healthy and glowing.. love it.. I want to buy a case of this because if they ever discontinue this I will be totally bummed..

on 1/4/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is probably the best gradual self tanner on the market. I've been using this for about 4 years now, and I found that you can use it in a multitude of ways. I can use it for a gradual natural tan that takes about three days to build up, and you can continue to use it daily because it never feels heavy on your skin or smell bad whatsoever. IT gives even my pale skin a beautiful golden brown color. It also doesn't seem to rub off on sheets or clothes, which is a great plus.
I also use this when I fake tan with St. Moriz mousse (for a darker and instant tan), because it's so moisturizing it prolongs the tan. And also when I go to the beach and get a real tan, because again it's soooo moisturizing it prolongs the tan and feels so good and nourishing for your skin. Not to mention, it's been a lifesaver when I've gotten sunburns because it would prevent my skin from flaking off and would turn my redness into a golden brown after a couple days. You really can't go wrong with $8 for this giant bottle!

on 11/19/2014 10:34:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I usually buy the body lotions from this same brand but hadn't tried the bronzer because I was an indoor tanner and didn't really need the extra bronzing. However, I have quit indoor tanning (for obvious reasons) and am now back to the self tanning lotions. I bought this one for the winter because it offers a subtle light glow and doesn't look fake for winter. In the summer I will use my Loreal sublime bronze mixed 50/50 with regular Moist Hemp Lotion like I used to years ago with fantastic spray tan quality looking tan :) but I will also use this in between days to prolong the quality of my fake tan because it is simply an amazing product.
Its never streaky, its super easy to apply. It doesn't stain my hands orange and I don't have to use gloves, just wash my hands after using. It smells a bit strange, almost like licorice but the smell dissipates quickly after application. It comes in a large and convenient pump bottle. Its a cheap price for the amount you get. I think I paid $9.99 with my Sally Beauty card.
The tan it gives is beautiful and in no way orange. Just a natural, even, lightly golden brown color. Very nice.
Will continue to purchase and will suggest to friends wanting to also say goodbye to those nasty wrinkle causing bulbs of the tanning bed.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm always a little suspicious when a self tanner costs just a few bucks. But when it's this cheap, you have to give it a try right? As a moisturizer, this product isn't bad at all. My skin felt pretty good and the smell is good. The problem for me is it didn't give me any color at all. And that's the reason I buy self tanners. So for me it gets 4 stars as a moisturizer, but just 1 as a self tanner.