4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

I have been using this for almost two years. I have olive skin that tans easily so I primarily need to add sunblock (at the very least to my face) year round & daily to protect. I use this as my moisturizer morning and night for my face and body, and it maintains subtle glow that is never orange. One huge hidden perk- THAT NO ONE SEEMS TO BE BRINGING UP!! - this has tea tree oil (likely a small amount as the scent isn’t evident). I rarely have breakouts anymore and the extra color flushes out any discoloration if I do have a blemish. The new lack of effort & makeup use has evened my skin tone completely over this time, and resurfaced my skin. Who knew.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

9 months ago

I used self tanner once in high school, so my experience is limited. However as the palest, most translucent human being ever, this stuff is magical. I normally embrace the pale, but I just had a baby and all of my stretch marks/ veins are unusually ghastly on my pale ass legs. I decided to give this a go and am pleasantly surprised. This gives a nice subtle glow. Don’t expect to be transformed into a Brazilian beauty or anything. I noticed a hint of tan after 2 days. It’s super easy to apply but not absolutely fool proof. I keep getting splotches on the insides of my wrists, but I think it’s because I am not careful about washing my hands afterwords. So the cons are the following: -the color leans a bit yellow (id rather this than orange) -must be applied every other day or so to be kept up -I hate the banana smell (although it fades) This leaves my face 2 shades lighter so I am not sure if I want to try it on my face. If I do, I’ll post an update. Otherwise I’ll keep using a darker foundation. Overall I am very pleased!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2 years ago

Pros: - streak free; - the DHA smell is minimal; - nothing orange; - the very light color payoff, perfect for extremely fair skin people who don't want to be too white or those who really hate streakiness; - dries in just a couple of minutes; - doesn't stain clothes. Cons: - you can't get a tan using it unless you’ll use it every two days constantly for weeks; - it is not moisturizing enough to use as a moisturizer; - it doesn't wear off even if you sweat at the gym. I get color gathering between and under my breasts, I believe the same happening under my knees, I just can't see that. Yet I can easily remove these streaks in the shower. I'd say it's a useless product if you're looking for a real tan or for a good moisturizer, but if you're happy with just one shade color change - go for it.

About reviewer (667 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

whoa! love this stuff. I'm fair skinned and it gives me a perfect glow! love the smell and love the product. no streaks and I would totally recommend it.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

I have tried a few different brands of self tanners. The lotion is nice, goes on streak free, and has a great smell. I havent had any orange staining on my hands or elsewhere. However, it gives barely any color what so ever. I havent noticed any difference with several weeks of consistent use.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

This lotion is actually really nice, it smells so good Its like a yummy tropical candy smell everyone compliments the smell when I use it. It will not stain clothes. I use it after self tanner to boast the colour and it gives a beautiful bronze tan colour boast. I get more than a gradual tan from this, never fake looking and it's fine to use on my face I've never had an issue. It's $11 Canadian at sallies and usually sold out so when it's in stock I buy lots.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGray

2.0

4 years ago

Great price but couldn't wait to use it up because it didn't really "tan" my legs. Not bad as a moisturizer but I was looking for a self tanner.

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

5 years ago

This doesn't make me SUPER tan, but it's a good moisturizer and gives me a gradual glow which is just what I need. I love it, but if you're pale and just got it just to look like you came back from Hawaii you might be disappointed.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

5 years ago

This stuff is amazing! It has given me a streak free, golden colour in just two days. I also think it smells great! I wish I could purchase it in bulk because I never want to run out. Love love love!

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

1.0

5 years ago

I'm always a little suspicious when a self tanner costs just a few bucks. But when it's this cheap, you have to give it a try right? As a moisturizer, this product isn't bad at all. My skin felt pretty good and the smell is good. The problem for me is it didn't give me any color at all. And that's the reason I buy self tanners. So for me it gets 4 stars as a moisturizer, but just 1 as a self tanner.

Age25-29