Le Tan Uber Dark

Le Tan Uber Dark

4.7

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Yeah. This stuff is good. Not orange at all and great if you want a dark tan. For me one application was enough. (I’m fair but dark-haired and I tan relatively easily). This foam fades slowly and beautifully and has no ST odor. I applied with a mitt.
Not for the weak of heart. And don’t expect to do any entertaining until you rinse it off. But when you do, you’ll be tan!
I used the ash and just ordered the violet. I’ll update with that when I try it.

UPDATE - the violet is very similar to the ash and the final result is identical to the naked eye. On me, at least.
I’ve removed one lippie because this actually is not 100% ST odor free, as I discovered a few days ago as I was watching TV at like 2AM wondering who’s making onion soup and hotdogs at that hour.

on 5/29/2018 10:13:00 PM

surprisingly this self tanner did a very good job, i bought the ash base one because i have fair skin.
the color developed beautifully on my fair skin, looks so natural and flawless, no orange at all
it’s quite dark but not as dark as the summer insta babe on instagram, you just look like 2-3 shades darker but in a very natural way. it’s also faded beautifully (usually when i used selftanner and it’s already faded, i look like i have skin disease)
i love it so much, the price is very reasonable and affordable for this bottle of goodness
i used it with st tropez tanning mit
i already tried many hyped self tanner like bondi sands, tanceutical, loving tan, st tropez, but i think i like le tan uber dark the most
i will recommend to everyone who has fair skin and want a very natural but dark enough result

on 3/14/2018 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

New fave self tanner!! I bought this for around NZ$25 online to try. I got the Ash tone which is meant for fair skin to give a cool brown tan. I don't know if I would call it cool brown once it's developed but it is a beautiful tan colour. When you first apply it, it;s a bit scary how dark it comes out, but I still need to do a double tan to get the shade I want, but I haven't found a tan yet that I don't have to do that with. Dries reasonably quick but I still like to baby powder myself to take away any left over stickiness. This has NO SMELL. Literally NONE. No yuck fake tan smell, no fake coconut scent, it's scent free which is great! And the thing I love about Le Tan self tanners is that they tend to fade really naturally and you aren't left with the scaly crocodile looking tan when it starts coming off. Lasts about a week on me which is typical. Love it!