no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/02/2007

I am extremely disappointed that this product has been discontinued because it is fabulous. It smells DEE-LISH and can be used for any kind of moisturizing task. If you are able to find it or if you come across it, do buy it. It is a great investment because it's a wonderful multi-tasker with healing properties that feels as good as it smells.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Oct/02/2007

First off I would like to tell Fresh how much they suck for discontinuing the best thing to ever happen to my hands, lips and anywhere I have superdry skin. Fresh Orange Chocolate Shea butter is a heavy duty thick solid moisturizer that melts at body temperature. It's safe for lips, body and even the face which is great (damn you Fresh) for super dry emergencies your regular facial …Read more

About reviewer (218 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Apr/28/2007

This smells SO divine. I smelled it at the counter and immediately had to take it home. It is not too sickly sweet/ artificial. Smells very authentic.

I heat up a bit on my palms and like to use it on my knees/ elbows/ heels and hands. As with any shea butter product, it can be a bit too heavy for all over use but very protective for small areas.

Such a pleasure to use!! …

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

Oct/30/2006

I really like this product. I got a small one and threw it in my purse. It's great for dry hands and lips! I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry

EyesGreen

Oct/21/2006

This is the only chocolate-scented product that I have ever tried that really does smell like chocolate, and not in a Willy-Wonka's-river kind of way. Not too sweet, just deep and mellow. The scent is just strong enough to remind you of its presence without trying to kill your nose. I put this stuff everywhere: lips, feet, knees, elbows. I even put it on recovering pimples on my face …Read more

About reviewer (83 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

Mar/04/2006

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I got the small size to try and I think I will need the large one soon. The smell is amazing - the product is simple: shea butter and an amazingly convincing chocolate-orange fragrance, and the smell is almost edible. I do wish it came in a tube, which is my only complaint, but it's just shea butter and it's a solid product so whatareyagonnado?

About reviewer (645 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

fromthethe

Feb/21/2006

bought the travel size at sephora after smelling the tester. YUM! I absolutely love this product. it's great on cuticles & dry hands. you can use it on your lips too. it's not thick or sticky feeling. it glides right on, almost like a more solid petroleum jelly but it's shea butter. i think it's great. I'm gonna splurge & get the big one.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Feb/17/2006

This smell so delicious it lifts my mood immediately....I use it more as a light fragrance instead of an all-over moisturizer. It is great for rough spots like knees, elbows, heels, etc.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Dec/16/2005

I am addicted to Orange/Chocolate scents, and to finally have a lip balm in my favorite "flavor" is HEAVEN! I love it, it keeps my lips soft for hours and is a great base for lip gloss!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

Apr/25/2005

This is a wonderful product! It smells delicious and is very moisturizing without being greasy at all. It almost feels like wax, it's definitely not your typical cream or lotion, but it spreads surprisingly easily. I especially love using this on elbows and feet.

About reviewer (925 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral