4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

Love it! Smells great!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBlond

16 years ago

<font color="#FF9933"><b>Love it! The scent is so rich and warm.</font><font color="#996600"> I use it on my cuticles while I sit and watch tv..totally mellows me out. Worth the price.</b></font>

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3.0

16 years ago

I go back and forth about this product. I like the scent, but I can't use too much or I get sick of it. I also don't think it's really *that* moisturizing. It looks and feels like it would be very emollient, because it's thick and makes your skin so shiny, but somehow, my hands seem drier when I use this. I keep it in my desk drawer at work for a pick-me-up, because it smells yummy and dessert-like, but it could never be my main moisturizing cream.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3.0

16 years ago

This is a very delicate orange chocolate scent. I was expecting it to be more highly scented. The shea butter is solid and I find it is a little difficult to apply because it's so hard. It does moisturise well but I think it's expensive (gorgeously decadent packaging I admit!) and would rather spend my money on an etailer's shea butter cream for a highly scented, rich moisturising cream that is easy to apply.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

16 years ago

The price is pretty high for me, but I just couldn't help it. I had a sample from Sephora that I would carry in my purse, and just smelling it lifts my spirits. It's so decadent, I LOVE it!!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

16 years ago

This should come with a spoon for eating!! It smells so great. Great on the lips as a super moisturizer.

About reviewer (659 reviews)

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

1.0
from

16 years ago

pros: smells good. smells yummy. smells sooo good. cons: Shea butter is a wonderful natural moisturizer and has various proteins, lipids, anti-oxidants, etc. However, refined shea butter, such as Fresh's or L'Occitane's' doesn't have full benefit it originally had. If you can find unrefined hand crafted shea butter, go for it. Shea butter lose its powerful effects during chemical extraction(most of western companies do) and chemical refinement(ditto). And fragrance doesn't do any good to shea butter. Oh, I just want to tell you. Shea butter doesn't need to be that expensive. I bought top quality traditionally hand crafted unrefined all natural shea butter for $4 per lb. Pick up your calculator and calculate how much western companies rip off you and the African women.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBrown

16 years ago

Oh my gosh this stuff smells soooo good!!! I love it!! I use it on my hands, body, lips and one time even my hair to tame some stragglers. My two year old loves this too!! He puts it on himself after every bath. My only gripe is the packaging, it gets slippery and hard to open. Oh yeah and it's a bit pricey but I love it soooo much I am willing to pay.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

1.0
from

17 years ago

I LOVE the orange chocolate scent but was very frustrated with this shea butter. I couldn't work this through my skin at all. It pulled the hairs on my arms, and it felt like I had paste on them. I guess its really for people who need INTENSE moisturizing. Why can't Fresh make a chocolate orange body lotion??? Also, FYI, those of you who love this stuff should go out and buy it up because they are discontinuing the entire chocolate line. *sob*

About reviewer (24 reviews)

17 years ago

I know I'm repeating what all the other reviews have said - but this is the best smelling chocolate product ever - I have to try really hard not to eat it. I only wish the other Fresh chocolate/orange products had this exact smell. Not only does the shea butter sink into your skin, leaving it feeling like velvet - not greasy at all... but it smells like a Godiva orange-cream filled milk chocolate. If I could buy a vat of this and dip my entire body in it - I absolutely would do it. My only problem is that my dog goes nuts licking my legs, arms, etc. anytime I wear it.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure