Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 6/28/2016 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I like the consistency. I like that it moisturises and one only needs little. my only issue is that it seems to only come in 200ml.

on 6/20/2016 1:30:00 AM

I love this stuff! I have very dry skin and this helps me control it. It is soooo moisturizing and feels great on the skin.

To Read all 631 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I used to use this as my facial moisturiser before I gave moisturisers away completely and started using retinols. I liked it because it never caused a reaction of any sort and my skin looked and felt great. I would probably still be using it if the doctor who does my botox didn't put me onto retinol. I like the original Nivea Cream as well, but this one absorbs easier and is great for anywhere on the body.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is surprisingly great!!! I ran out of body shop shea body butter, and had a budget crisis, and picked up a small tube of this at shop rite to use as emergency stopgap. Not exactly high end, right lol!? But hands look and feel great! And my legs are smooooth! And the smell is nice & makes me fall asleep at night like a little baby. So in the future, it'll be this and body shop shea body butter. Feel so lucky to have found this.

on 5/17/2016 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing. I have oily, acne-prone skin (although my acne has decreased a lot these past few months), but this product has worked great on my skin so far. The cream has a very light texture, the skin absorbs it quickly, and it doesn't feel greasy on my face. Other creams I've used either don't moisturise well, or feel too heavy. I've found that this cream works best at night or during cooler days. I use it very lightly before makeup, and apply it liberally before going to bed or after a shower. I've recently bought a larger tube package since my other smaller travel-size cream is running out. This cream lasts for ages and works great on other parts of my body, too (especially my hands, feet, and elbows). I definitely recommend this cream for someone with oily and/or acne prone skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this on a whim at Walgreens when I was in desperate need of a moisturizer for my face and body as I ran out of my Cetaphil Advance Daily Lotion which I use for both purposes. The Cetaphil causes no breakouts on my face but moisturizes my body perfectly. Since the Cetaphil can be a bit expensive & I recently got on a tight budget I went in search of an all purpose moisturizer. Since this is Nivea I assumed it would thick & heavy leaving white marks on my body that are hard to blend in (Suave lotions, I'm looking at you!) & would breakout my face because of the greasy residue especially since this is not oil-free at all. To my surprise it moisturizes my body so good after a hot shower but isn't so heavy that it takes hours to sink into the skin. Same thing for my face with the added bonus of not breaking me out at night or leaving me shiny throughout the day. Nivea, you have replaced my Cetaphil & at a few dollars cheaper cost too!

on 5/3/2016 1:12:00 PM

It s nothing special.not really hydrating.i used for my hands and it did nothing for me apart from having tons of product and no moisture.it s cheap.and can be used for other areas of the body.i woukdn t buy again

on 5/3/2016 12:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use regular nivea at night and this daytime i began using nivea soft about two months ago but it doesn't stat put it creeps into my eyes and causes irritation throughout the day its ok i guess and a lil goes a very long way but I'll continue to look for a daytime under make up face cream

on 4/7/2016 9:28:00 PM

I love this I use it every morning and love the feel a little goes a long way and help keep my skin hydrated and great for sensitive skin.

on 4/5/2016 11:32:00 AM

Absolutely heart broken after reading really amazing reviews I bought this, my skin was so soft and hydrated and my make up went on flawless.
However :( my skin broke out so bad, I have acne prone combination skin. However if you're not acne prone then this moisturiser will work amazing for you.
I might wait until my skin has cleared up and maybe try it again.