Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 8/20/2016 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

This is an absolutely wonderful light cream that absorbs really well. The main concern is just be careful around the nose because sometimes depending upon the weather the area around nose develops tiny whiteheads and this cream does nothing good to pores. the original blue tin cream is an oil-in-water emulsion and that makes it resistant to bacteria. so it keeps your pores protected if used in right amount.

on 8/18/2016 8:26:00 PM

An average product. Really heavy on the skin, and makes it appear glossy and greasy. Was not absorbed quickly. It literally comes off on your fingers when you touch your face even after hours of its application. It was moisturizing and hydrating, nonetheless. It did not irritate my acne prone skin. Cheap, nothing special though.

To Read all 635 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/12/2016 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this for face and body and it is good for both. I have oily, acne prone skin but applying a thin layer of this before makeup doesn't leave me oily. Of course, I make sure to leave it on until it is absorbed into the skin. There is very minimum shine but I apply makeup over this anyway or just powder is fine too. I also use this at night.

For the body, this is a great moisturizer. In just a couple of days, I had really soft skin and I love it! It doesn't feel like it sits on top of my skin at all.

For the price, this is definitely a very good product. My only issue is that it comes in a tub which can become unsanitary after a while so I make sure to have clean fingers when I dip them in the tub, especially since I'm also using this for my face.

I would definitely repurchase!

on 7/23/2016 11:43:00 PM

Excellent heavy duty moisturizer, especially for face! I would prefer it to be in a bottle with a pump, though. Jars like this are more messy and less sanitary.

on 6/28/2016 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I like the consistency. I like that it moisturises and one only needs little. my only issue is that it seems to only come in 200ml.

on 6/20/2016 1:30:00 AM

I love this stuff! I have very dry skin and this helps me control it. It is soooo moisturizing and feels great on the skin.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I used to use this as my facial moisturiser before I gave moisturisers away completely and started using retinols. I liked it because it never caused a reaction of any sort and my skin looked and felt great. I would probably still be using it if the doctor who does my botox didn't put me onto retinol. I like the original Nivea Cream as well, but this one absorbs easier and is great for anywhere on the body.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is surprisingly great!!! I ran out of body shop shea body butter, and had a budget crisis, and picked up a small tube of this at shop rite to use as emergency stopgap. Not exactly high end, right lol!? But hands look and feel great! And my legs are smooooth! And the smell is nice & makes me fall asleep at night like a little baby. So in the future, it'll be this and body shop shea body butter. Feel so lucky to have found this.

on 5/17/2016 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing. I have oily, acne-prone skin (although my acne has decreased a lot these past few months), but this product has worked great on my skin so far. The cream has a very light texture, the skin absorbs it quickly, and it doesn't feel greasy on my face. Other creams I've used either don't moisturise well, or feel too heavy. I've found that this cream works best at night or during cooler days. I use it very lightly before makeup, and apply it liberally before going to bed or after a shower. I've recently bought a larger tube package since my other smaller travel-size cream is running out. This cream lasts for ages and works great on other parts of my body, too (especially my hands, feet, and elbows). I definitely recommend this cream for someone with oily and/or acne prone skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this on a whim at Walgreens when I was in desperate need of a moisturizer for my face and body as I ran out of my Cetaphil Advance Daily Lotion which I use for both purposes. The Cetaphil causes no breakouts on my face but moisturizes my body perfectly. Since the Cetaphil can be a bit expensive & I recently got on a tight budget I went in search of an all purpose moisturizer. Since this is Nivea I assumed it would thick & heavy leaving white marks on my body that are hard to blend in (Suave lotions, I'm looking at you!) & would breakout my face because of the greasy residue especially since this is not oil-free at all. To my surprise it moisturizes my body so good after a hot shower but isn't so heavy that it takes hours to sink into the skin. Same thing for my face with the added bonus of not breaking me out at night or leaving me shiny throughout the day. Nivea, you have replaced my Cetaphil & at a few dollars cheaper cost too!