Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme
Soft Moisturizing CremeSoft Moisturizing CremeNo TitleSoft Moisturizing CremeSoft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 4/19/2017 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is my new HG moisturizer! I use this as a night cream, however it can also be used all over the body (face, body, hands). This light moisturizer sinks into my skin nicely and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. It's super cheap and smells amazing.

on 4/15/2017 3:37:00 PM

I have used some pretty expensive creams in my quest to find something that hydrates my super dry skin and I always come back to this. For me it just can't be beaten.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Still my favorite after all these years. Turns my dry-as-a-desert-skin into healthy and fresh. I don't use it under my makeup(that would be a no-no as it will be way too oily) but as an night cream and after showering on my face and neck. I use in the tube version.

I decided to try Nivea Soft after my beloved L'occitane shea light comforting cream ran out, & Sephora was out of stock. I have a graveyard of moisturizers that all had the same problem, they would go on feeling great- then after a few moments my skin would still feel dry. I purchase the Nivea Soft in a travel size & fell in love with it. Firstly, I paid a $1.59 for this- my L'Occitane shea moisturizer is $36.00 CAD & the Nivea Soft goes a such a long way. I only need a teeny bit & my face feels so soft & not dry at all. I didn't suffer any breakouts, although I don't have acne prone skin- but if you do, you may want to avoid this product since it's quite heavy. I was curious to see if this would be ok before my primer & foundation, & it was great :) I'm so happy I tried this ♡

i bought this to use as a facial moisturizer. this cream has great smell and texture. it soaks into the skin nicely. plus it's very cheap! but it made my skin break out really bad. like i was getting cystic acne from using this, and it's pretty rare for any product to break me out in the first place. use with caution if you have sensitive/acne-prone skin!

I have this in a tube version. The best cream ever! Very moisturizing, sinks in right away and doesn't feel greasy at all on the skin. Smells amazing too! Love love love

on 2/19/2017 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is the best moisturizer I have tried so far!
It's a facial moisturizer, eye cream, body cream and what not!
It hydrates my oily combination face just as much as I need, and it's a very good base for makeup. It didn't break me out and it has made my skin much smoother than it was before. I would butyl this just if I wouldn't find anything better, cause I would like my moisturizer to do a little more

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I LOVEEEE this stuff!!! Makes my skin feel so smooth! I use this everyday as a face moisturizer and at night too!! My skin always feels so moisturized and smooth the next day! Will always use this, I like this more than my Cetaphil moisturizer too, but if you have overly dry skin the Cetaphil moisturizer is the bomb too! :)

My dry skin absolutely loves this stuff! I used to have eczema as a child and whilst that's cleared up I still have the type of skin that as soon as it comes into contact with water means it has to be re-moisturised otherwise it feels really tight. Combine that with cold UK weather and needless to say I need a moisturiser that's thick enough to live up to the job. This stuff is just the right mix of great moisturisation without being too heavy or greasy, it's smells lovely and price wise is fantastic, especially as it's often on sale.
I've tried lots of moisturisers like Aveeno, Palmers, E45, Neutrogena and other Nivea products but none of them compare to this one. I will forever continue to buy this - HG!

on 1/14/2017 8:00:00 AM

It's OK as a hand moisturizer for summer time.