Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme
Soft Moisturizing CremeSoft Moisturizing CremeNo TitleSoft Moisturizing CremeSoft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

My dry skin absolutely loves this stuff! I used to have eczema as a child and whilst that's cleared up I still have the type of skin that as soon as it comes into contact with water means it has to be re-moisturised otherwise it feels really tight. Combine that with cold UK weather and needless to say I need a moisturiser that's thick enough to live up to the job. This stuff is just the right mix of great moisturisation without being too heavy or greasy, it's smells lovely and price wise is fantastic, especially as it's often on sale.
I've tried lots of moisturisers like Aveeno, Palmers, E45, Neutrogena and other Nivea products but none of them compare to this one. I will forever continue to buy this - HG!

on 1/14/2017 8:00:00 AM

It's OK as a hand moisturizer for summer time.

on 12/29/2016 10:50:00 AM

I'm 28 and have been using this on my face after washing for a few years now. I absolutely cannot go without it! Highly recommend over pricey cremes.

on 12/19/2016 9:53:00 AM

Despite the good reviews here,I was hesitating about this product as a face cream because it contains alcohol,but I decided to give it a try because it is extremely cheap.well,I am glad I did!!it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized and doesn't dry it at all!i am only using it for a week so I can't talk about some long term results but for now I am completely satisfied.

on 11/30/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

A smooth, creamy, nourishing moisturiser! Absolutely awesome! Love the texture, the consistency, the scent and most of all the moisture it provides. It does a great job of moisturising my skin without leaving any greasy residue. My skin thanks me every time I use it. I apply it as a facial moisturiser and my skin just drinks it up. I apply it at night and when I wake up, my skin is soft, plump and supple. Love it!

on 10/14/2016 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

One of my all time favorite moisturizers! I started using this cream about a year ago and I haven't stopped.

The texture is so soft and light, yet it gives so much moisture. Four little dabs covers my entire face and neck without leaving me feeling oily or clogged up. I have really bad acne and the jojoba oil helps ease my blemishes.

I really, really like how this makes my face feel. No product I've ever tried gives me the same feeling this does. It gives great moisture without making skin oily. Although applying too much can clog pores - a little goes a long way.

I'm not a fan of the packaging. I've never really liked tins and jars because I'm itzy about putting my fingers in the product, but it's not a problem if you wash your hands regularly and keep the jar out of dirt. Overall really wonderful product.

Works great on the knees, elbows, and feet too!

Not crazy about this..I prefer original nivea. This one dries too quick and doesn't moisturize.

on 8/20/2016 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

This is an absolutely wonderful light cream that absorbs really well. The main concern is just be careful around the nose because sometimes depending upon the weather the area around nose develops tiny whiteheads and this cream does nothing good to pores. the original blue tin cream is an oil-in-water emulsion and that makes it resistant to bacteria. so it keeps your pores protected if used in right amount.

on 8/18/2016 8:26:00 PM

An average product. Really heavy on the skin, and makes it appear glossy and greasy. Was not absorbed quickly. It literally comes off on your fingers when you touch your face even after hours of its application. It was moisturizing and hydrating, nonetheless. It did not irritate my acne prone skin. Cheap, nothing special though.

on 8/12/2016 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this for face and body and it is good for both. I have oily, acne prone skin but applying a thin layer of this before makeup doesn't leave me oily. Of course, I make sure to leave it on until it is absorbed into the skin. There is very minimum shine but I apply makeup over this anyway or just powder is fine too. I also use this at night.

For the body, this is a great moisturizer. In just a couple of days, I had really soft skin and I love it! It doesn't feel like it sits on top of my skin at all.

For the price, this is definitely a very good product. My only issue is that it comes in a tub which can become unsanitary after a while so I make sure to have clean fingers when I dip them in the tub, especially since I'm also using this for my face.

I would definitely repurchase for my body, but I will be looking for something else for my face because this broke me out on my face and even on my back because it becomes unhygienic after a while.