4.4

$3.49 on Bed Bath & Beyond
Shop Now

Reviews

3 days ago

I buy this "light" version in addition to the original (dark blue packaging) Nivea creme. The light version is is a great base for facial treatment where I add a couple of drops of essential oils like carrot oil plus chamomile, rosa damascena, or even a drop of spearmint oil which I find helpful in opening up the pores, so the treatment can reach deeper. Never did I have an issue with a breakout from using Nivea light creme, and I love the scent which makes me feel pampered and relaxed. In colder/drier months, I mix some of the Nivea light with my foundation, for added moisturizing. My usual usage of Nivea light is for my hands, elbows, knees, and other bits that need some love but not a heavy moisturizer.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlue

3.0

a month ago

This moisturizer has a lot of things going for it. The texture is lightweight and creamy, and it moisturizes beautifully without leaving a greasy finish on the skin. I was all set to fall in love with it, but every time I used it, little whiteheads kept sprouting up on my face. Unfortunately, I had to stop using it because of that.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 months ago

I finished my 3rd tube, needless to say it's a staple in my SC regimen. It's absolutely perfect for everyday use under MU. It doesn't irritate skin and moisturizes really well. It doesn't clog pores or cause acne. It contains jojoba oil and Vit E which are good for the skin. I would use it sometimes all over too. I buy the tube version and you can't beat the price for the quality you get. I keep my most epensive creams for night use, but as an everyday under MU moisturizer, it's perfect.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

4 months ago

I LOVE the smell of this cream! It's a nice, light-feeling cream you can put on any body part, whenever you feel like it. For body use, I feel like it does a great job moisturizing in spring/summer, but not that well in fall/winter, as I have very dry skin. I also use this as a day cream, and I think it's doing its job. The packaging is alright if you just buy it in a tube, but I slightly dislike the big tubs it also comes in. Somehow, I always get a cat hair in it, so it's really not that hygienic.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

5 months ago

Nivea Soft is my go to face moisturizer. I simply love it and buy jar after jar. Also, my husband and kids use it all the time.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

5 months ago

I wish they would leave out the unneccesary fragrances. Other than that, I absolutely adore this moisturizer and will repurchase this forever.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesOther

5 months ago

I'm surprised most reviews are saying it's heavy, it's very light for me and on my face. on my hands it doesn't hydrate enough unless I want the usual quick moisturizing effect. got the smallest size 50ml , so cute,economic, I like pots, nice mild fragrance, doesn't break me out, perfect for my non oily areas, I even dab a bit on oily areas . dries very fast, perfect for under makeup. wish it had spf though. but I mostly use it at night. only issue is that if you have a flaky area or a particularly dry area, it's not thick enough to hydrate it well, so I would say it's perfect for normal to combo skin. unless you like to layer so much with it. even then be warned it will be absorbed very fast. softens the skin. vitamin E and jojoba oil are nice touches and reduce blemishes in a few months. some blemishes went faster than others. I like using it too under and around the eyes, because it's gentle and reduces milia. SUPER AFFORDABLE, even the 100 and 150 [200??] ml sizes are still under 4$ , a steal if you are on a budget or need a travel friendly moisturizer. though I am considering [in jest ] getting something that doesn't have that nivea scent , it doesn't bother me, but it bothers me that others recognize it easily :P

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

5 months ago

I have been using Nivea Refreshing Moisturizing Creme for about 10 years. I use it on my hands, elbows, legs and feet. I seldom use it on my face. I think it’s too heavy for your entire face, but if you have dry patches, and you are away from home, this is very moisturizing. I initially bought this product in a small, flat jar (about the size of a silver dollar). This size and jar container is not good for carrying in your purse. The threads on the screw top on the jar is difficult to line up. If the top is not on correctly, and it gets jumbled in your purse, the top will come off and then you have a mess. There is a purse-size plastic tube that’s easy to close and works very well. I always have a tube of this product in my purse. I have the large jar of it on my nightstand and apply it on my hands every night before I go to sleep. The large jar has the same issue with the lid as the tiny jar with its threads but is not as crucial an issue as having it bounced around like in a purse or a carry on. The product is my favorite hand lotion by far. A little goes a long way - it has a very light texture. Yes, it has some questionable ingredients, but that doesn’t concern me. It absorbs very well and keeps hands nicely moisturized. The smell is okay, but not fragrant. It doesn’t seem to clash with your perfume because it dissipates quickly. It is refreshing and cooling on your skin, and it is priced right in any size you purchase I highly recommend this hand cream!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2.0

a year ago

I bought this one because I read in a forum that it's a dupe for the legendary Creme de La Mer! A 200mil is sold 4$ here.I don't like it's packaging as I don't like jar packaging and it's made off cheap hard plastic.I don't like it's scent but don't dislike it either.I LOVE it's creamy texture.it's not really soft though and feels a bit heavy for me right now but I'm sure it would be perfect during fall and winter so I think it's better for people with normal to dry skin. Today was the first day I used it and my skin felt soft and nourished the whole day.I also used it on my hands and it didn't make my hands feel sticky and greasy The only CON is It's ingredients.I was shocked to see several kinds of alcohol,paraben and mineral oils.I wish it wouldn't cause break outs Edit: Right what I was afraid of happened to me! The day after using Nivea Soft,my face,specially my forehead and outer sides of my cheeks are full of tiny whiteheads.it's been months that I didn't have any breakouts.I can't blame anything else as it's the only new thing I used I'm going to give it another chance after a month or two though because I love it's texture and it's long lasting nourishment

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0
from

a year ago

This, as compared to the original, is very lightweight and easy to go onto the skin. Unfortunately, it is full of strange chemicals that aren’t needed in skincare. In fact, I haven’t seen this version in stores for some time. Wonder if they did away with it in my area? I went through 4-5 small tins of this. It’s a plastic case compared to the normal tin and just doesn’t look as classic. I like to repurpose the empty blue tins for different things- homemade lip and cheek tints, pill container, coin purse, etc. Obviously, it just doesn’t have the same aesthetic appeal on this container. The texture is light and whipped, easy to just sink into the skin. I liked the idea of it, but, I noticed when my skin was at all compromised that this version burned and irritated my skin. The original version has never caused that issue.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair