3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I waited so long before I got this because it is quite expensive. I love this scent! It is so light and fresh, and perfect for summer! I highly recommend this perfume!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I tried some on a macys the other day and it has such a refreshing smell I couldnt believe it when I get paid I am definetely buying this. too bad its so expensive tho.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I love this scent makes me feel refreshed and happy. The only bad thing is the price the name comes with. :/

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlack

5 years ago

"Your smell is increasing my testosterone"- my boyfriend. Needless to say, HG scent AKA sex elixir/ libido increaser ;) ;) ;)

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 years ago

Love this smell it smells so fresh , it is a summer fragrance for sure.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I saw this in a store in early June and I smelled it and I was INSTANTLY IN LOVE WITH IT and I just HAD TO BUY IT. On that same day, I went into Ulta and found a small bottle of it and I begged my aunt to buy it for me. She did and I was so happy! I love the name of it, the color of the box it came in and of course, THE SMELL. I'm running out now so I need to save some money to repurchase!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

I like this! It's not my go-to but it's my "guaranteed safe, everyone will like me" scent. It's fresh, light, sweet and pretty. Light and sweet are my main adjectives, it matches spring clothing, white silk flowy tops, and the scent adds a bit of colour. If that makes sense AT ALL. This was also the perfume I brought on vacation with me (a 15-day trip to Madrid by myself!) because it's light and it's not going to destroy my Airbnb's host's nose. Especially when I spray it in the morning. right? Who wants to wake up to someone else's perfume that smells like grandmother? Well you can trust D&G's Light Blue is NOTHING like that :) It's very light, it's almost faint. People only smell it when they're close to me (depends on where I put it of course, but I tend to spray on my wrists). So when they're close to me, my vacation odour wouldn't stink and they smell Light Blue instead. It's not like I'm stinky... just in case. I use this on very casual weekends. On events when perfume is NOT necessary, in fact especially events when perfume is over-kill. But I just cannot walk out the door without going through my stash of perfumes!

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

This has been one of my favourite perfumes as it is a really cool summery fragrance. It has a really playful fresh smell - different to the usual floral/musky smells. The cap always seems to come loose on the bottle but I think that is down to the cap being light plastic and the head of the bottle being a metal casing? I bought this in a gift set with a shower gel and body lotion and I will definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

5 years ago

This has been my #1 fragrance for 6 years now. Let me give you a little background on my fragrance choices: I truly enjoy some fragrance, but many of them give me a headache. The musky, powdery notes with rose & other highly floral notes just aren't for me. Light Blue is NOT one of those. LB is fresh and clean smelling, with notes of Apple and lemon and cedar. It smells like pure sunshine to me....I hope I always love it this much!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

Huele muuuuy rico!!!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35