Light Blue Eau de Toilette

price range

Reviews

Reviews

5 years ago

I'm sooo obsessed with this scent. It is everything I want in a smell. Nice and clean and fresh smelling. Every single I tried it in Sephora Im obsessed. Such an amazing fragrance.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

5 years ago

I waited so long before I got this because it is quite expensive. I love this scent! It is so light and fresh, and perfect for summer! I highly recommend this perfume!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I tried some on a macys the other day and it has such a refreshing smell I couldnt believe it when I get paid I am definetely buying this. too bad its so expensive tho.

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I love this scent makes me feel refreshed and happy. The only bad thing is the price the name comes with. :/

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair

5 years ago

"Your smell is increasing my testosterone"- my boyfriend. Needless to say, HG scent AKA sex elixir/ libido increaser ;) ;) ;)

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 years ago

Love this smell it smells so fresh , it is a summer fragrance for sure.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I saw this in a store in early June and I smelled it and I was INSTANTLY IN LOVE WITH IT and I just HAD TO BUY IT. On that same day, I went into Ulta and found a small bottle of it and I begged my...

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

I like this! It's not my go-to but it's my "guaranteed safe, everyone will like me" scent. It's fresh, light, sweet and pretty. Light and sweet are my main adjectives, it matches spring...

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

This has been one of my favourite perfumes as it is a really cool summery fragrance. It has a really playful fresh smell - different to the usual floral/musky smells. The cap always seems to come...

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

5 years ago

This has been my #1 fragrance for 6 years now. Let me give you a little background on my fragrance choices: I truly enjoy some fragrance, but many of them give me a headache. The musky, powdery...

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

5 years ago

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair

5 years ago

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool