3.9

price range

Reviews

2.0

6 years ago

I had such high hopes for this. A nice blend of coconut and mango, very natural. On me? Goo Gone.

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I'm so glad I found this! I had bath and body works coconut mango products and loved them until I found out about the harmful chemicals in them. This is even better! YAY!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

8 years ago

This is my first time wearing this scent, which I recieved today. The first note I got was pure juicy/ripe mango and after it sunk in a bit I could smell the coconut, real not artificial. It's simple and true to its name.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

10 years ago

This is a summery scent, but because I love the scent of coconut and mango (I love mango smoothies, and the scent on anything) I'd wear this anytime. The description: "A fruity, tropical blend of sweet coconut and exotic mango. Fresh, summery and fun." It's an ingenious blend of two great scents. If you like the smell of coconut, def try this. You'll smile!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I love this. It makes me feel like a flower child! It smells absolutely delicious, and it is small so you can tuck it into your bag for hassle-free touch-ups, should the need arise. Definitely one of my favorite scents; I have to hide it from my friends, they always want to use it!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

This smells so good! Smells just like coconut and mango, as described. I think it will be the perfect fragrance for summer.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

1.0

13 years ago

I have tried and really like a couple of Auric Blends' other roll-on fragrance oils. This scent, although true to its name in terms of the smell, burned my skin like fire wherever I applied it! I'm not normally sensitive to fragrance oils, including those from BPAL, but this one really did me in. To top it off, when I contacted the company about an exchange, I was left feeling that they weren't too happy about it and that really turned me off from a customer service perspective. They eventually let me exchange for another scent.

About reviewer (641 reviews)

Age44-55