no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Its back!!! I just bought on their website Buttercream Frosting Body Mist, Pink Champagne Body Mist, and Buttercream Luscious Hand and Body Lotion! OMG!!! Love Love Love! I'm so excited that these are back! My Favorite products, they also have some new ones like Caramel Cappuccino...I want to try that next! Love

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

9 years ago

Nooooo! Say it isn't so! For years, Jaqua's Buttercream Frosting Body Mist has been my absolute favorite fragrance... and now, it's been (gasp!) discontinued, along with the rest of Jaqua's fabulous line. Buy it now while you still can! You won't regret it! There will never be a sweeter, more heavenly scent. It smells like freshly baked vanilla cake with homemade frosting. Perfect for those of us who love foodie/ gourmand fragrances, and have been searching for ages for just the right vanilla-based scent. If I hadn't been lucky enough to stumble upon this product while it was still being made, I probably wouldn't have believed that a smell this fantastic could actually be produced artificially!... I am still in shock that a product this good could ever be discontinued :( ... If you, like me, loved this scent, and are now desperate to find a suitable replacement, might I suggest Laura Mercier's Vanille Gourmande. I am extremely particular about my vanilla scents, and Buttercream Frosting and Vanille Gourmande are my two all-time favorites.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

Jaqua Pink Buttercream Frosting Body Mist needs to be produced as a perfume! I agree completely with all the previous positive comments, as well as the fact that this amazing scent fades too quickly. This stuff is DELICIOUS, sweet and ultra feminine but soft and beautiful too...not over-the-top fake foody at ALL. In fact, it's not even that buttercreamy--more like a vanilla-sweet powder, YUMMY. I'm in love with it. Unfortunately the hand lotion was nothing like it, so that won't help with layering and prolonging this delightful fragrance. Sooo glad I bought 2 bottles, to have one on hand at home & another in my purse. You need to constantly reapply, but MMMMMM, it's a whiff of Heaven each time, so it's worth it. This scent is perfection for me.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

from

11 years ago

smellls so YUMMMY [O_o] . the original price is$22 bucks but i got it for $8 and i would have still bought it original priced. my favorite cupckey smell. yup it doesn't last long but the smell is so rich my sister told me i smelled ** LIKE WAFFLES **

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

11 years ago

LOVE this stuff. real buttercream frosting. The only issue is it does not last long- 20 minutes or so. Still it smells incredible. Not fake, plasticy or that vitamin aftersmell you get with some vanilla fragrances. Highly recommend for gourmands.

About reviewer (308 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

HairBrown

11 years ago

I was skeptical at first about this because it seems like ever "vanilla" or "frosting" scented product ends up smelling terrible and fake. But i was pleasantly suprised by this one. It had been discontinued from Ulta.com so i went into the store, to my suprise there was only one left, and it was mine!!! Im so happy i bought it, i sprayed some on myself and was smelling my arm the whole drive home.... It smells just like vanilla frosting, and reminds me of Jessica Simpson Dessert Treats Fragrance Cupcake, my other (now discontinued) favorite. You wont like this if you dont like "foody" scents however, but to those who want to smell like cake, this is the scent for you! Its unfortunately been discontinued now, but theres a few leftovers you may be able to find...

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

11 years ago

Mmmmmmm!!!! Very sweet. Too bad this is pretty weak. I'll go through the 4 oz in no time, but it is delicious enough that I can deal with constant reapplication. Since it is so faint, this may be a nice scent for summer to replace my Pink Sugar. I will repurchase.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

11 years ago

Maybe I'm being overly generous here (because it's not as long-lasting as most of my other perfumes), but this smells so wonderful I don't really care, I have to give it 5 stars :) Honestly, I get "burnt out" on perfumes/body mists really easily, but this is on an entirely different level and now it's my trademark scent! Definite must-have for anyone who appreciates really sugary, feminine fragrances.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

from

11 years ago

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! no, okay, should we do that again? DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!! Seriously.. SERIOUSLY, okay never in my life have I wanted to literally eat my wrists more, maybe except for that one time with the Carrot Cake.. kidding!! Someone hit the nail on this coffin with this little puppy here. Now, I understand the cupcake craze, and I don't think you'll understand how much I understand the cupcake craze and that's completely understandable. Obsession. To say the least. I'm not much of a perfumey gal, in fact if anything I never remember to apply it, and I'm such a picky wench when it comes to fragrances that I hardly ever buy it. Now, though some may complain it's not long lasting, I couldn't really care less because the reason for such a thing is the fact that alcohol is non-existent, yep.. zip, zilch, nada, buh bye. I've always fancied oils over perfumes, and enjoy thoroughly that this indulgent foody scent is formulated with Vitamin E. Top notch in my personal opinion.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

11 years ago

Smells gorgeous! Just like vanilla and cupcakes. I bought this as well as the body wash, however BOTH leaked in my suitcase, so my luggage smelled of it too. After scrubbing all my cosmetic bottles for hours to get rid of the leakage, it did get a bit sickly.

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool