RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Other
RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.6

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Propylparaben, Zinc Oxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis, Polysorbate 20, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylparaben. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

i love this powder, the price i believe is only $5 or $6 but performs like a high end powder. (although not that i would know)

i use this powder whenever i need to set my makeup or touch up when im getting oily throughout the day (ofc after blotting). i love that there are a few range of colors to choose from.

sometimes i will use this powder to help soak up oil on my eyelids before applying eyeliner/eyeshadow and also afterwards.

before i use to always wonder why my eyeliner never stayed on, and after doing this, it now stays and does not move.

the packaging is a bit cheap but what are you gonna complain about when your only paying $6 for a product.

this is a really good powder for its $5 price, it mattifies all day for me, and I only need it on my tzone. the package could be better but for such a good price it's not a big deal. I went hiking one day and went out to lunch before going home so I used this after using some makeup wipes to wash off my sunscreen and after reapplying fresh sunscreen, I was still oily as it was really hot that day so I used this to get rid of the shininess and redness from the heat, and it works really well. I agree with a previous reviewer who also used translucent shade and I think it has a really light coverages to it. all in all the way I used it that day, I'm really impressed because it managed to make me go from a messy look to a fresh faced look

on 2/2/2016 2:03:00 PM

I just can't win. I am oily, but if I use this it definitely makes me get dry patches, which is unfortunate. It does give my tan skin a white cast. So obviously, I should use less, right? Well, if I do that, I don't get the texture finish I desire. I guess I just need to stay away from talc, even though everyone raves about it, every time I use it I end up with combo/oily skin.

on 1/7/2016 2:23:00 AM

I've used this powder for months. I have an oily t zone but the rest of my face is dry to combination. I've never had a problem with this powder. I apply it in the morning and if I want going out for the night sometimes I would have to re apply. It covers very well and gives and nice finish also leaves my face very smooth. So far one of my top powders!!

on 11/13/2015 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Actually I absolutely hate this product..and I can't get the hype
It's very chalky, powdery, has no coverage and doesn't control my oils
It looks cakey without even any touch ups and the packaging is awful as well
A big regret for me

Edit...
It also gives a white cast in flash photography..couldn't skip that lol

I bought this is Nude Beige; it seemed like it would be the right color & I made a sound educated guess. All of the colors excluding transparent looked like they could work for me. I read the ingredient list & it's very acnegenic/contains petroleum & oil. I'm sensitive to oil, I try to keep exposure to a minimum but i haven't been broken out. The packing well it isn't pretty but it's also not very portable w no applicator nor mirror so it stays on my vanity only to be applied w an elf flat top brush or an oversized velour puff. I prefer elf pressed powder...the Rimmel is more expensive initially but I think the compact is bigger also Rimmel is much easier for me to get my hands on than elf. Despite all the oil this keeps me matte & doesn't oxidize badly for 3-4 hours thank gawd for blot papers & some old pressed powder w sponge/mirror to keep in my bag for touch ups. It's inevitable w really oily skin that I'm gonna turn up shiny & eventually greasy as the day wears into night. I have to sleep in pressed powder due to my oil slick but thank gosh for oil control products! I don't need much of this powder or it looks too powdery. The price is ~$5. Good quality product.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Great for oily skin people keeps you matte for a very long time.

on 10/7/2013 5:09:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

this is one of my favourite powders, i can apply it with a sponge, puff or brush and get a great result. i use it mostly to set my makeup, though i also use it to add a little colour to my face. i also find this powder good to wear just by itself for a light coverage, it doesn't cover much but gives my face some colour on those days when i don't want to put a whole layer of foundation.

I have bought around 5 or so of these powders and haven't gotten sick of them, nor have i found a better one. there also not that expensive in which i love with them being around $10 when its on special, they are light, so if you're looking for a harsh, full coverage powder this probably isnt for you.

on 9/17/2013 12:42:00 PM

No no no!!! Makes me look cakey does not keep me matte if rather stick to the Laura mercier loose setting powder!!!!! Ratchet ratchet not worth the money at all

on 7/21/2013 12:54:00 PM

this powder is so good! I can't believe that its so cheap! it mattifies my face and covers up blemishs and large pores really well and actually in proved my skin condition. it has a rally summery smell and feels smooth on your skin. I sometimes wear this powder on my face and nothing else as it makes me look flawless. everyone at least needs to try this powder!:-)