3.8

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 years ago

This isnt a horrible product, it only claims to last about 5 hours, but I found that it lasted about 2-3 before my oil started to come through. I used the translucent shade, and it was just okay. The wear time wasnt great, it caught on the dry patches of my skin and looked sort of cakey. The packaging is AWFUL. Its this unattached plastic lid that just sits on top of the pan and mine has cracked and fallen apart and had to be taped together. Also the actual powder seems to crack and need to be repressed often for me too (twice now). Overall, its okay for a cheap powder, but I think the Maybelline Fit Me matte and poreless is MUCH better and only like $6.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

2 years ago

I use this under my eyes so my eyeliner and mascara dont smear and it works really well. Amazing price but the packaging is very flimsy.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

2 years ago

My HG powder. It keeps me matte all day. I don't wear makeup every day, so it usually lasts me for 5-6 months. I wish the packaging was a little nicer.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesHazel

3.0

2 years ago

The packaging is so fragile. The lid cracks everywhere and doesn't close tightly. At some point on mine, the bottom part fell off and the product completely shattered. They should really change the packaging. The powder itself is good for setting your eyelids. On dry skin, it can work for setting the entire face if used with a light hand, otherwise it can get cakey especially under the eyes. A decent affordable pressed powder. For some reason I also love how it smells.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

This is a fantastic powder. I can set my foundation before work and I don't need to reapply for many hours. This gives me a nice matte look and it doesn't take much to get matte but natural. I really love this powder I just wish the packaging was better. Like a clam shell. Never going to waste money on pricey powders again.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

love love LOVE. This is the powder I always run back to.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

'' Get the London look. " Oh. Shut up Kate Moss. Rimmel adverts annoy me. Something about these rock chicks strutting their stuff looking like the cat that got the cream. That aside. Rimmel is a super cool brand. It delivers high on quality and the products I've tried thus far have all proved very worthy. This powder has been a staple in my everyday makeup routine. I used to love my beloved MAC blot powder in medium deep. But I used to go through it like no man's business and would hit pan sooner than I would have liked. Searching through the drugstore I stumbled across this gem. Looking at the cheap packaging, I had a should I... Should I not moment. But decided that I Should at least give it the benefit of the doubt. One year on... We're still together. We have our ups and downs. Sometimes the plastic case comes off and I can't find it. sometimes the plastic case cracks, sometimes the powder comes loose and cracks... then falls apart and it's hey ho off to the drugstore again, to buy me a replacement. That being said. Its a lovely powder. Does keep you shine free for about six hours. I bake with mine. Wait a minute. I bake? With pressed powder? Yes siree Bob, I do. It's less messy. Takes half the time. And you have hardly any excess to brush off. I just dampen my beauty blender first. To pick up more powder than I would with a dry sponge. I even brush over lipsticks to give them a matte look and to increase longevity. I also pop over eyelids for a quick eyeshadow primer, when in a hurry. You get value for money. I think it's £3.99 and my blot powder from MAC was £20. When I find a cheaper product that works as well as a premium product, I like to do a Snoopy dance.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

2.0
from

2 years ago

Do not like this at all... I know a lot of people have a lot of luck with this but my face does not do well with mineral oil NOR coconut oil and this has BOTH. I find it just sits on my skin and unfortunately just makes me oilier. I understand the purpose of using oil to combat oily skin, but unfortunately for me the ingredients they chose to offset the oil just wont co-operate with my skin. I did like the smell of it and its readily available for a good price point, so it's a shame I can't use this.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

2 years ago

First off, I have like oily ass skin. I use this powder to set my concealer. I literally cannot live without this, I’ve been using it for 3 years and nothing comes close. Every time I lose it, I immediately buy another. The only thing that sucks is the packaging cuz it’s flimsy and if you drop the powder even the slightest, it will shatter. So be careful! But it is seriously the best

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

Does what it says. Great touch up powder. Only thing it lacks is a mirror. Can't beat the price!

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age36-43