3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Decent powder. Doesn't keep me matte all day but is a nice setting powder.

About reviewer (450 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0

2 years ago

I did not like this at all. It settled into my fine lines right away and didn’t “meld” with my makeup the way a setting powder should - it just sort of sat on top. I much prefer my Essence All About Matt for setting my foundation.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Amazing powder. It sets my liquid foundations perfectly, and it doesn't cake up either. The packaging though, is terrible. The plastic cover/lid cracked the first time I took it off. I have purchased this powder many, many times, and the lid consistently breaks. It's good for use at home, but I never travel with it, or carry it in my purse for touch ups.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

Mixed - oily skin. Best pressed powder ever. It makes my skin matte over 5-6 hours. It doesn’t cover at all. Using over 2 years and I would buy it again.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

from

2 years ago

I have been using this for years and always replace, I genuinely haven't found anything better for the price. It's not perfect as sometimes it can mess with the look of the foundation and make you look a bit washed out, I counteract this by just putting a light dusting on my T-Zone. The packaging is a total shambles with the lid always ending up falling apart but for the price you can't complain too much.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

2 years ago

The translucent is not at all that. It is white. Mind you, I am NW45 so I need it to be translucent. Ugh!

About reviewer (623 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

2 years ago

I bought it based on rave reviews on YouTube.. This is definitely not a good fit for normal- dry skin types. this powder give a good coverage & it’s great for the buffing technique. However, it’s extremely mattifying & powdery looking, my normal-dry skin can’t bear that feel & look. Despite the name “translucent” it have some yellowish tint which bright the color of the foundation. So, if u don’t mind that and need some oil control in a DS price its a good option, just not for me.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Love this powder!!! I use it everyday to setting my foundation and to blott throughout the day. I have been using it for over 4 years now. Also I recommend it to all my friends ❤

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

2.0

3 years ago

I didn't like this powder at all. No matter how little I applied, it always looked cakey (even after spraying my face with some setting spray, the kinda heavy, powdery look didn't dissapear). I have normal skin which becomes a bit oily throughout the day and this powder did not make my face stay matte longer than it does without powder. I am sorry this did not worked for me, 'cause it's so inexpensive and it seems to work for everyone else.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

3.0

3 years ago

This product claims to be matte and it does do a great job of keeping the skin matte. After a few uses, I started to notice tiny flecks of glitter in the powder. I'm sure if this is intentional on Rimmel's part or not, but it was very frustrating after buying a product with so much YouTube hype. There is a slight scent that seems to dissipate once applied to the skin. It seemed cakey when first applied to the skin but once I set my entire face with setting spray it looked better. I'm not sure if I would repurchase this product but I did like the fact that it was not an expensive powder.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair