Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder

4.5

TALC AND METHICONE, MICA, DIMETHICONE, NYLON 12, BORON NITRIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE AND METHICONE, POL YETHYLENE, SILICA, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, METHYLP ARABEN, PROPYLP ARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, CAMPHOR, MENTHOL, EUCALYPTUS OIL, CLOVE OIL. MA Y CONTAIN: C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATES (AND) IRON OXIDES. • iRidEscENt dust: (MADE IN THAILAND): TALC, MICA, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, DIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, IRON

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It’s good coverage I get red skin so it’s seeks throughout the day on ny cheeks but it kinda looks cute aha, i like it cause without foundation it looks very natural and flawless, I have noticed that I’ve gotten a few pimples since using it for two days but that might be due to something else

I enjoy this powder, unlike some powders I've used this isn't terribly drying like some. However I wish you could get a translucent colour. I know where I am I can't get that. I cannot find a color to match me perfectly.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have gone through at least 6 of these. I will never use another powder again, its perfect. Never discontinue this Australis please!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have tried MAC Studio Fix Plus Powder (NC15) and Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder (Light Beige). The Australis formula is better in my opinion - thicker texture, more coverage, softer feel, easier application. A lot cheaper too! $18 NZD ($65 NZD for the MAC). However it is a cheaply made product, made in Taiwan and I don’t know how many grams are in the Australis compact to compare. However I have tried many other brands of pressed powder than I’m proud to admit ..but keep going back to this one simply because it’s the best out there (and cheap!) My only complaint is the packaging. It’s not refillable so bad for the planet. The old Australis F&F had really nice sleek black packaging (VERY similar to the MAC one). Australis changed it a few years back, I don’t like their new packaging. Its looks cheap. The see-through lid means the mirror is now below the powder and it’s fidgety going back and forth. I love MAC’s packaging 100% more. However can not spend $65 on a powder if there’s a better one on the market for a lot cheaper. I have brought many of this product over the years & will probably continue to do so! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE LOVE LOVE this powder. I have the shade light beige and it matches me perfectly.

Great coverage, and really helps with my breakouts/oil, and it is cruelty free!!!

Would 1000% recommend <3 <3 <3

I finally got my hands on this and I just love it, I use the color "NUDE" and it matches my NW20 skin perfectly.

It was a hassle to get but I would most certainly buy it again. I think it will last quite awhile, using for a foundation or even over makeup. Use lightly.

SO WHERE IS IT REGULARLY AVAILABE IN THE US?

All I can say is - THANK YOU MUA - thank you for alerting me to this hidden gem. I've been trawling the makeup aisles and online stores for a sheer, lightweight, buttery powder with next level coverage - and I've finally found it in the Australis fresh and flawless pressed powder. This is the stuff that (flawless skin, oil-free) dreams are made of! They've released more shades too - so I picked up light beige to highlight (the lightest shade in the range) and natural (second lightest) for overall coverage. I've been a religious MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder user for years ... but this blows MAC's powder out the water. HG status without a doubt.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This powder is soooooo good. It costs around $20 but it's so worth the price. It sets my foundation and concealer nicely. It gives my face a nice finish. It feels nice on my face and matches my pale af skin which is a bonus cause it's hard to find a shade that matches my skin ( i got the shade light beige which is he lightest i could find). Also i have acne prone skin and this actually helps my skin. It lasts all day for me. Also i apply a little bit over my lipstick sometimes to give my lips a matte finish.

Before I bought and tried this, I have been using MAC studio fix powder because I'm too lazy to put liquid foundation just for every day use. MAC Studio fix has really awesome coverage but it comes with a hefty price. My face stayed matte most of the day but near evening time, I can see it melting on my nose and eventually a touch up is needed (I have combination skin by the way). Australis was introduced by a friend and I was very surprised that I stayed matte the whole entire day with no touch-up needed. I only apply concealer and put this powder over my face and then blusher and setting spray. It didn't broke me out either and it's very affordable! :) Highly recommended and defintely a great buy!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am not a pressed powder connoisseur by any means and have never used the often compared mac powder, but I do find this has a great coverage and finish. I use it on top of BB cream to provide a little longevity and add a bit more coverage. I wear darkest brown, which isn't really very dark at all.
Cons: the clear plastic window on the compact - I have this in a fairly tightly packed makeup bag and the clear part can separate and dent into the powder if there's enough pressure. This also means the mirror is now underneath the product, making it a bit unwieldy.