John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo

3.7

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, CETYL ALCOHOL, BETAINE, COCAMIDE MEA, FRAGRANCE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CARAMEL, DISODIUM EDTA, MALIC ACID, LAURETH-4, LAURETH-23, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCINE, SODIUM XYLENESULFONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PEARL POWDER, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, LECITHIN, ALCOHOL, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE

on 2/25/2016 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This review is for the John Frieda brilliant Brunette multi-tone revealing enhancing shampoo and conditioner. This was an ok duo, but nothing really crazy about it. The smell is nice and it leaves my hair soft and shiny, but I didn't see any difference in the color or in the hydration of my hair.

on 5/18/2015 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I wasn't impressed with the volumizing version of this shampoo, which left my hair shiny yet very dry. I decided to give this moisturizing variety a shot, and I'm really glad I did. Like the other version, the scent is fairly neutral, which I prefer. It leaves my hair super shiny and soft, without weighing it down at all. This is really important since I have fine oily hair, and it doesn't contribute to the problem. It's a touch pricier than other drugstore products, but it's often on sale here, so I can usually snag it at half price or thereabouts.

I would definitely recommend this for anyone with normal to oily hair, though I'm not sure if it's moisturizing enough for anyone with dry or damaged hair.

To Read all 305 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't think this is being made anymore?... :(
Now they have the moisture one which is ok, but this version made my hair so SHINY and bouncy!! I got compliments when I would use this shampoo and conditioner!

on 8/13/2014 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is good shampoo! I like that the bottle dispenses from the bottom so it's easy to get out all of the product, the scent is nice but not overpowering, it cleanses well but is moisturizing, it does seem to deposit some color, and my hair is shinier when I use it. I wish it deposited more color to help cover my WHITE (not gray) hair, but I'll probably repurchase this. The price wasn't bad and it was easy to find in stores around me.

on 6/18/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this shampoo. I was raised on Suave and have never boughten anything else. My grandma gave me this a few weeks ago and I had no idea shampoos could be so different!!!! My hair is shiny and I have no need for conditioner!!!! I see absolutely no build-up, which is rare. I love it!!!

I like to experiment with shampoos, but I always have a bottle of Brilliant Brunette in the shower. I have thick (but fine textured) hair that gets greasy easily, and I find that Brilliant Brunette products do a good job at cleaning my hair without stripping out color or drying my hair out. I also love the almondy smell and the subtle highlights that I get after using BB products.

on 10/14/2013 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Im not sure exactly if this product is still being made. But it is wonderful. I have used john frieda brilliant brunette line for years. This shampoo cleaned my hair, added lots of shine to my black brown hair and enhanced the color. I wish it came in a bigger size since i have long thick hair.

One of the best shampoos I've used! My hair gets dry easily and this made my hair shiny and soft and moisturized (used matching conditioner too). Couple of weeks ago I was getting tired of the scent so I tried an herbal essences brand and my hair got ugly and dry after a week of use. Went back to this shampoo and my hair got nice and soft again! 4 stars instead of 5 because I'm getting kinda tired of the scent.... thinking about trying the Frizz Ease shampoo next. Anyways, this stuff is nice!

Pretty good for the price and adds shine.

on 5/21/2013 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used to like using this a lot paired with the conditioner when I was a brunette. Smelled great too!

My hair felt clean,shampoo rinsed well and really brought out the nice highlights in my medium brown hair.

100% repurchase!!