Uploaded by Aravis94

price range

Reviews

1.0

Sep/20/2018

New formula since 2017. People say it's more runny, does not protect color but strips it and has a horrible fragrance. :-(

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

1.0

Mar/18/2017

This *was* a HG hair product for me..... up until about 2 months ago (early 2017) in the UK. This used to smell of coconuts, it used to cleanse my scalp without stripping my colour. There was no itch, no product buildup, just shiny, swingy, manageable bouncy hair. Then it changed! For a start the aroma isn't the same. Gone that lovely holiday smell and in its place that weird watered …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Jan/03/2017

I die over the smell of this shampoo! Amazing!

Adds very nice lustre and shine to highlighted, or naturally blonde hair. Also seems to keep fly aways at bay better than other shampoo + conditioners. One that I like to keep in rotation.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

Feb/25/2016

This review is for the John Frieda brilliant Brunette multi-tone revealing enhancing shampoo and conditioner. This was an ok duo, but nothing really crazy about it. The smell is nice and it leaves my hair soft and shiny, but I didn't see any difference in the color or in the hydration of my hair.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (534 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

frombrelig

May/18/2015

I wasn't impressed with the volumizing version of this shampoo, which left my hair shiny yet very dry. I decided to give this moisturizing variety a shot, and I'm really glad I did. Like the other version, the scent is fairly neutral, which I prefer. It leaves my hair super shiny and soft, without weighing it down at all. This is really important since I have fine oily hair, and it …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Nov/21/2014

I don't think this is being made anymore?... :(
Now they have the moisture one which is ok, but this version made my hair so SHINY and bouncy!! I got compliments when I would use this shampoo and conditioner!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (227 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Aug/13/2014

This is good shampoo! I like that the bottle dispenses from the bottom so it's easy to get out all of the product, the scent is nice but not overpowering, it cleanses well but is moisturizing, it does seem to deposit some color, and my hair is shinier when I use it. I wish it deposited more color to help cover my WHITE (not gray) hair, but I'll probably repurchase this. The price …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (311 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

fromtroo12

Jun/18/2014

I really like this shampoo. I was raised on Suave and have never boughten anything else. My grandma gave me this a few weeks ago and I had no idea shampoos could be so different!!!! My hair is shiny and I have no need for conditioner!!!! I see absolutely no build-up, which is rare. I love it!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Mar/03/2014

I like to experiment with shampoos, but I always have a bottle of Brilliant Brunette in the shower. I have thick (but fine textured) hair that gets greasy easily, and I find that Brilliant Brunette products do a good job at cleaning my hair without stripping out color or drying my hair out. I also love the almondy smell and the subtle highlights that I get after using BB products.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Oct/14/2013

Im not sure exactly if this product is still being made. But it is wonderful. I have used john frieda brilliant brunette line for years. This shampoo cleaned my hair, added lots of shine to my black brown hair and enhanced the color. I wish it came in a bigger size since i have long thick hair.

About reviewer (240 reviews)

Age19-24