4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I have virgin weave, and have used alot of heavy moisture based shampoo and conditioners, which started to build up on my weave making it heavy/oily and strachy. I needed something that would take of all the product......so i got some rehab. It had a lovely smell! and i could really tell it was cleaning the product overload of my weave. i used retread after....my weave has come back to life, its soft, free of product build up, and the curl came back better than before. it did make it feel a little dry,but not a serum cant sort out.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBlack

2.0

8 years ago

This shampoo was very harsh on my scalp, even when followed with retread or american cream. I really wanted to like this product but it caused irritation to the point where it was causing dandruff. Only positive note is the fresh minty smell, glad I only purchased the smallest bottle!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I only use Rehab when my hair is looking a bit frizzy and in need of some help- on the whole it's a bit too drying for "everyday" but occasional use of it works wonders on my oily hair. I always keep a bottle on hand just in case. Smells really good, too- citrusy and not perfume-y.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

8 years ago

I went into Lush wanting to buy a solid shampoo (because the review said that it would last a long time), but the shop assistants told me that I should use this for my chemically straightened hair. I wound up getting this and R&B, but they had also recommended Retrend condtioner to follow. Maybe it would have made a big difference it I had bought it, but the price was too much for the conditioner, especially since I have the solid jungle as well. Anyway, I found that my hair tangled a lot more and the smell that I really liked when lathering disappeared (well, then again I do use conditioner after and then R&B). Anyway, I prefer Cynthia Sylvia Stout to this.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

8 years ago

Rehab is amazing. Rehab smells great. Rehab is -almost- 100% natural. Where's the downside? Rehab is expensive. In the UK 100ml retails for 4£95. The bottle is small but it lasts forever. My hair is thick and long - about mid-back length - and the 100ml lasts me about 3-4 months. When I started using Rehab my hair was dry and kind of dull. Rehab turned it around. I use it combined with Retread although I do not use Retread every time I wash my hair. Anyway Rehab has made my hair so much better, it shinier, healthier and smells delicious!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0

9 years ago

Awful. Left my dyed but in reasonable condition hair incredably dry. The ends actually broke off why shampooing as I could see them coating my hair afterwards! I have never had this problem before, so I know it was the shampoo as that was the only thing I changed.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

9 years ago

I am on my 2nd bottle now. I love this shampoo My head feels so clean after using it.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3.0
from

9 years ago

To start with, my hair is dry and damaged ( gone brown with dark blond highlights from black!). This shampoo needs to be well shaked before applying, because it contains some oils. I like the smell - it reminds me of minty sweets. It lathers and cleans very well, so I usually use it after I oil my hair (coconut oil). I would call it a deep cleansing shampoo, it will easily remove any residue of styling products if you use any. However, it leaves my hair very coarse and dry, so I always must use some deep conditioner after washing my hair with Rehab. I wont repurchase, because it is just something not really suitable for dry and dyed hair (unless you only use it ocassionally, when you feel so-called build up of products or silicones.) And this shampoo is overpriced for what it does. On a positive note - it lasts ages.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 years ago

A little goes a long way with this stuff! LUSH is one of my favourite companies out there -- not only are they green, against animal testing, and incredibly ethical, they produce excellent and effective hair care and body care products. My skin is rather oily and I shower (and wash my hair) every single day. It has taken me a while to find a proper shampoo and conditioner combination that strikes the proper balance with my hair and scalp. Using drugstore shampoos, I'd get heavy residue/build up and end up with a big heaping mess of oily hair at the end of the day. Since using Rehab (in conjunction with Veganism conditioner), my hair has never been so healthy and balanced. I love that so little product goes such a long way (literally, a dime size will do). The fresh lemon scent is very refreshing, and while I'm normally not a fan of sodium lauryl sulfates, I do appreciate how well this shampoo foams and rinses. Huge fan, and looking forward to continuing my usage of this product.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I have been using this shampoo for the last couple of weeks, I am a big fan of their solid shampoos so I figured I would try the liquid ones. The smell is divine, very earthy and floral. A little goes a long way. I bought the smallest size and its been at least a month and I have 3/4th left. It lathers really well, thanks to the sulfates =[ . It leaves my hair nice and bouncy, and smelling great. I haven't noticed any significant 'therapy' to my hair, but it does what I need it too; cleans, has mostly natural ingredients and smells amazing.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm