4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I bleach my hair blonde, so it's extremely over processed. After 3 years of bleach I finally managed to fry my hair so that other shampoos just stopped helping. After the first use, my hair felt way healthier than it has in a long time. I've found my hair still feels like straw in the shower until I've used my Retread conditioner, but Rehab has DEFINITELY helped in the healthy and strong department. It literally has reversed my split ends, which I've always had trouble with. And it definitely cleans out any and all product you might use for styling. I absolutely love the smell, and I don't need to use a huge amount to get a good clean. (My hair is really thick and hits me mid-back, so usually I need TONS of product.) It takes a little bit of work to get a good lather going, but that doesn't bother me. It helps me to make sure I've cleaned my hair really well. I purchased the middle size (250ml for $23.95 CDN) a little over a month ago and I've used a little over 1/3 of the bottle. Just for reference, in one month I usually use up a whole pot of Retread (250g for $24.95). Compared to 1 bottle of Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship shampoo (300ml for approx. $10-$12) every month. The price difference is almost non-existant, and the quality you get from Rehab is way WAY better. LUSH products always give me sticker shock at first, but once I try them out and compare them to the quality and quantity of my drugstore brands, I always get more bang for my buck from LUSH.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2.0

9 years ago

I have dry, frizzy, colored hair and this shampoo made my hair even drier. The only thing I liked was the scent.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

9 years ago

What an amazing shampoo this is!...I bought it once, used it along with retread( a conditioner from Lush) and my hair was so soft and smelled great... I LOVE how this smells...simply amazing!!...lathers well, makes hair clean without overdrying it, and really does get rid of product buildup...its a dream shampoo!!!... Unfortunately..I have thick hair that falls way beyond my butt...and i wash it almost everyday so the hefty price tag on this and rehab combined means that the largest sizes in both dont last me very long....and so I'm back to using Dove as my shampoo...I'm going to switch to this once I have me some more money!:)

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

9 years ago

I love this shampoo! It makes my hair squeaky clean, but not dry. The scent is (in my opinion) very refreshing, and I love that the essential oils give my scalp a little recharge. My only complaint is the inclusion of parabens in this (and many other LUSH products). When I asked a sales associate about this, he was entirely clueless as to what I was talking about. Very disheartening. Also, the price is a bit steep for those of us with thick, longer hair. I find that it takes more product than with others to wash all of my hair.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

1.0

9 years ago

I have curly, dry hair and decided to pumper them few months ago so i tried this shampoo. I went to the shop and asked for samples. I am glad I did not purchased it. It is just a shampoo ,this product has done nothing special.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

This is a really nice shampoo. It wasnt drying and my hair was super shiny when I used it. It has a nice citrus-y smell too. If I hadnt switched to Sulfate free shampoos I would still be using this.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

9 years ago

Don't like the smell which is like alcohol and plastic. Makes my hair squeaky, squeaky clean which I'm not sure is a good thing. You need heavy conditioner if you use this. Will not be repurchasing due to the toxic stink.

About reviewer (274 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

I've got an oily scalp and dry ends and this is the best shampoo for both issues. A little goes a long way so I can get past the price tag. Great lather and I love the fresh minty scent. Keeps my roots clean and my ends hydrated.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

10 years ago

Usually to me there's shampoo and bad shampoo. Either they do nothing but clean my hair, or leave it like straw. I am constantly on the hunt for shampoo that will make my hair shiny. This is the ONLY shampoo I tried that does that. This review goes for its conditioner too. Every time I use it, my hair gleams. It's soooo expensive and doesn't last that long, thus taking off one lippie.

About reviewer (167 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

10 years ago

I love it, but don't use it everyday because it makes my hair all gritty! And I do have chemically treated, dried/damaged hair. If you follow up with Retard, it should be good!

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral