PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
PANTENE Classic Clean shampoo

1.8

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 1/7/2010 2:32:00 AM

Bought this based on review from Beautypedia. Is a great supermarket brand shampoo, has caused no issues for my sensitive scalp and cleans my hair thoroughly without any buildup.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have the 2-in-1. It's just a basic shampoo, really. I don't feel like it does anything too special for my hair.

on 5/15/2016 9:00:00 AM

This was way too harsh for my scalp and it irritated it a lot.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am currently using it now and I have thick hair and it just doesn't do much for it...
When it dries I've found it left my hair limp and after switching to pantene I've noticed my hair got greasy a lot quicker (I used to only have to wash my hair every other day...now if i don't wash it everyday it gets GROSS)
BUT what I will give it is when I paired it up with Dove therapy conditioner (cucumber) my hair became really soft, but then again, that was probably the dove!

I tried this shampoo after having some luck with the Moisture Renewal shampoo hoping it wouldn't build up so quickly. Well, this shampoo dries out my hair after just several days' use, so it isn't what I am looking for. It's OK for once in awhile, but I still need something else for daily use.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Like many of the reviewers here, it was awesome at first but turned horribly wrong. Sure, it smells nice (unlike some other Pantene shampoos) but after a few weeks I noticed an unusual amount of hair coming out into my hairbrush. It was falling out, breaking, and turning to straw!.. and I'm only 14! My hair was also starting to become matted in the back... I had to cut some off. I've switched to another shampoo and my hair's coming back to normal.

Curse you Pantene and your shampoos!
Ick.

WARNING: Pantene is Very bad for your hair!!! It has Additives and chemicals In It! It also leaves a residue In your hair. All Pantene products are the same!!

Pantene contains chemicals thats strips hair of it's natural oils, and then coats your hair with more chemicals to make it feel smooth. Horrible overall for your hair... Please watch out for anything with "Sodium/Ammonium Laurel/Laureth Sulfate", it strips your hair!

on 1/13/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Pantene is right when they claim to be salon quality. I've tried salon brands, as well as Pantene, and I got the same results. Coarse, thick, dry hair that feels like it has a coating of plastic on top. Very difficult to work with. I hate to say it, but I'd buy Suave or VO5 before I bought Pantene again.

At first you think this product is good, but then you notice your hair gets weighed down. The shampoos are cheap, weigh hair down, and leave behind a harsh coating on your hair. HORRIBLE! They really need to remake their shampoos.