John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.5

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Now this is a detangler! My problem like most fine hair girls with a lot of hair, it's fine, but it tangles like a nightmare. I used to use kinky curly detangler but the problem is that it is a rinse out doesn't detangle as well and when I get out the shower I have to re detangle! I use a moisturizing conditioner, blow dry but use a heat protection, I don't color- so my hair is decently healthy. I have a oily scalp so I recommend with those with my hair to not use it on the scalp. I had tried the peppermint dentagler and did not like it. I use this detangler with my "wet brush." but also bust out the wide tooth comb or denmen brush if the knots are really bad.

on 10/17/2008 1:44:00 PM

This is the most amazing conditioner I've tried. It smells really great and it rinses clean. The next day, my hair feels incredibly soft. My hair gets really dry in the fall/winter so I use it as a leave-in and it keeps my ends from getting icky and dry. The price can be a little steep, but it's worth every penny. There aren't any toxic chemicals and it's animal friendly. Also, I found a discount for a site that I thought I'd share: kaiahouse.com is giving $5 off orders of $30 or more. the code for the discount is octobergreen.

Smells very nice, conditions my chemically damaged hair very well.....I use it like a hair mask for a good 20-30 minutes & my hair is very soft. i also use it afterwards as a leave-in conditioner.....which doesn't hurt since it smells lovely too. i love it since it's organic & cruelty-free. price hurts a bit though:(

on 6/26/2007 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is not as moisturizing as Terax crema, but it smells sooo much better and works almost as well! And it's nice that you can feel good about using it as it's free of evil toxins and petrochemicals. Now if only I could find a John Masters shampoo that worked as well...