John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.3

This stuff detangles like a breeze and doesn't weigh my hair down. I'm a hair lover and this detangler (I use it as a rinse out conditioner) ranks in my top 5. It's expensive but you only need a tiny amount and it delivers results.

I have thin fine hair and for years it's been so dry I can barely brush it due to vitamin deficiencies and other gut problems that have affected my once beautiful hair. I bought this due to the good reviews and excellent ingredient list. I have had such a difficult time finding a detangler/conditioner that actually detangles and hydrates my tangled and uber dry hair. I don't know what some of these bad reviews are about, but this detangler/conditoner is seriously AMAZING. I use it as a conditioner, leave it on for 3-5 minutes, then I wash out and it leaves my hair so silky, smooth. and almost completely tangle free! It is seriously the ONLY conditioner I have found that literally does most all of the detangling for me and boy, I've been through so many natural detanglers and conditioners these last 5 years. I'm not a fan of the price, but it works so well it's worth it. I am stocking up. I can't be without this!

on 10/29/2015 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Impressive as a leave in conditioner and rinse out, although my hair needs a lot. It has good slip and adds softness. It does not drag out my curls or make them feel like there is residue. I will certainly run through a bottle quickly since my hair is long. I like the ingredient list and the fact that this can be found at my local Whole Foods and Ulta.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Now this is a detangler! My problem like most fine hair girls with a lot of hair, it's fine, but it tangles like a nightmare. I used to use kinky curly detangler but the problem is that it is a rinse out doesn't detangle as well and when I get out the shower I have to re detangle! I use a moisturizing conditioner, blow dry but use a heat protection, I don't color- so my hair is decently healthy. I have a oily scalp so I recommend with those with my hair to not use it on the scalp. I had tried the peppermint dentagler and did not like it. I use this detangler with my "wet brush." but also bust out the wide tooth comb or denmen brush if the knots are really bad.

on 1/27/2015 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been trying to shorten my shower routine, and I have been trying to switch over to all natural/organic beauty products. So when it came time to buy a new conditioner, this seemed like the perfect choice. I use it as a leave-in. It is pricey; there's no denying that, but I use such a small amount that I expect the 8 oz. bottle to last at least 3 months. I have very thick/frizzy/wavy chest-length hair.

I think part of the reason I love this so much is that it does exactly what it says it will do. It detangles my hair and conditions it. My hair felt softer after only the first use. It is by no means a miracle product though. I've seen reviews where people say they're disappointed because it doesn't tame their frizz. Where does it say frizz tamer? It's a leave-in conditioner. That's it. It's not an oil or a serum or a cream or anything meant to tame frizz or give you bouncy curls. You will have to use other products with this. That being said, this product does what it says it will do well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I think this conditioner/detangler would be great for those with fine hair that don't want their to be weighed down and that don't have a severe frizzy hair or flyaways problem.
Unfortunately, my hair is very thick and terribly frizzy at times and this product couldn't tame the mane. I had to use more of this to have my hair conditioned and even after that, I needed to use a leave-in conditioner. That might be because the shampoo I used before this was the Alaffia Neem & Shea shampoo which is quite drying but, I know that even with other shampoos, I didn't feel like this nourished my dry hair like I was hoping it would. This conditioner is a little too light for me.
It's a shame because it is a costly product. I like the simple packaging and it doesn't have a bad scent for a natural product. But, I learned that I need a heavy-duty conditioner that can moisturize without weighing my hair down to the trick and this wasn't it. The search continues!

This was a mediocre conditioner. It did its job to detangle my hair in the shower and has a pleasant scent that isn't overpowering. Despite only using this on the ends of my hair, it felt like it was weighing down my hair. It also left a feeling as though my hair isn't completely clean even though I always thoroughly rinse it out. I give the company props for trying to use natural/organic ingredients and that's always a plus. Definitely not something I would repurchase again.

I used a sample of this and loved it. Then I went out and bought the full size bottle afterwards. Unfortunately it was not for my fine hair. It was great at first, then after a month, my hair started to get greasy and limp.

on 12/11/2012 11:43:00 AM

I'm really impressed with this product! It works great for me as a leave-in conditioner, especially when I do an apple cider vinegar rinse first. My hair is dry, wavy/curly and prone to tangles. This product detangles really well, and leaves my curls soft and nicely conditioned without weighing it down. I wash my hair every 3/4 days and let it air-dry. This detangler works well at keeping frizz at bay- any remaining frizz I can tackle with some hair oil.

The price is a bit hefty (especially when bought in Europe), however you only need a small amount, so the bottle should last you for a long time. I've had mine for two and a half months and I've finished only a third of the bottle. The smell is divine too, it smells natural and uplifting.

on 10/24/2011 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is by far one of the best organic conditioners I've used. My hair is fine and my scalp gets oily easily. This conditioner balances everything out. My hair is left soft yet bouncy. Plus I absolutely love Neroli, so the scent is a super plus.