John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

on 9/9/2003 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best conditioner that I've ever used! The scent is wonderful too! My dry, stressed out hair is so silky after I use this. I must not be without. Try it!

on 6/29/2005 4:11:00 PM

I have fine, colored hair and need a conditioner that will give my moisture without weighing it down. Voila! JM Citrus & Neroli detangler does exactly that. It has a wonderful smell. Big plus that it is also organic. Highly recommended.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Unfortunately his product line reminded me of Jonathan Product line. Expensive, pumped as natural and leaves my hair dry, frizzy and crunchy.

on 2/9/2007 2:40:00 PM

GREAT at detangling. hair feels slippery in the shower(which i love) but it was still dry when I blowdried it.. but I dont think I can blame this conditioner, my hair is so damaged from coloring

on 7/13/2007 11:15:00 AM

I love this product! The word "detangler" in the name is actually misleading - because this is really a very thick, rich conditioner. Detanglers are never moisturizing enough for my fine but thick, color-treated, slightly dry hair, but this was perfect. Just a tiny dab is enough to thoroughly hydrate my hair, leaving it soft and shiny but not weighed down. The scent is natural and just slightly citrus-y, and with the Evening Primrose shampoo, leaves my hair smelling clean and delicious throughout the day, not overly perfumed. I use this as a rinse-out and couldn't be happier with it, so I haven't tried it as a leave-in at all. Like the shampoos, it's a touch pricey, but I use even less of this than the shampoo so I think the cost would even out with less expensive brands that I need to use more of. And the sleek, simple, push-top bottle is perfect. I'll definitely be repurchasing.

on 1/26/2008 8:18:00 PM

This is my favorite conditioner! My hair is dry and seems to get split ends very quickly. Since I have been using this product my hair has been soft and moisturized. My hair stylist even said that my hair looks so much healthier since I started using it. I love the rosemary & peppermint detangler scent as well.

on 2/3/2008 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Used with the John Masters shampoo the HOney and Hibiscus or the Evening Primrose dry, damaged straw like blonde hair can feel HEALTHY a miracle again. This did detangle my hair, and i also used a dime size amount as a leave in as suggested on bottle. I have tried everything since my hair became very damaged and this is amazing. Other Organic or so called just made my hair gummy a dull. This line is a real sleeper right now, but once people start talking it up and think it is going to be big. Expensive yes, but it works, and we all know if something works they can get the money for it. I was very depressed about my hair and this product line is amazing for damaged hair. Buy at Whole Foods, they will take it back with receipt if you don't like it. Also, there is no bad or harmful ingredients so over time it benefits hair not destroys it!! Love it!UPDATE August 8, 2008. Over time made my fine hair really greasy...still great as a monthly treatment though.

on 3/12/2008 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been looking for products that do not irritate my scalp. (see JM Lavender Rosemary Shampoo for explanation) My hair is very fine so I needed something lightweight that would not weigh down my hair, yet still left it soft and manageable - my ends tend to get very dry in the winter. I finally found the right product for my hair. JM Citrus & Neroli Detangler works really great on my hair. It's soft, easy to comb thru and does not weigh my hair down with a bunch of silicones. It is the only conditioner natural or otherwise that I have been able to find that does not contain silicones. Plus my hair does not tangle up as much as much as it used to through out the day. John Masters products are also eco-certified.

Good all natural stuff. If you don't need alot of moist from your conditioner then this is good, but some days I don't feel this is enough. I like the fact that it doesn't have chemicals....why would putting chemicals be good? However for the price and size, I wish this product gave me a little more shine and moisture. I am going to try changing to a different shampoo and see if that works.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got a sample of this, and 10ml lasted me 3 or 4 uses which is great & slightly justifies the price. Unfortunately it just didn't work for me. The packaging said 'great for coloured hair' and that it was suitable for dry hair - both of which I have! It made it a big tangled mess that wasn't at all smooth or shiny when dried. Oh well. If you can get hold of a sample please do, because it seems to work for lots of other ladies and John Masters has really great ethics.