John Masters Citrus & Neroli Detangler

John Masters Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.8

on 3/3/2016 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it! It's perfect for my damaged hair, makes it soft and shiny. Recommend this for all the girls ;)

on 5/7/2012 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Wow - I am so pleased with the way this smooths my dry, coarse, curly, thick hair, yet no obvious weigh-down. I can forget about blowdrying if I want a slightly wild look. A little product goes a long way and it's one luxury hair item I don't mind spending the bucks on. Worth every cent. I'd just about given up on conditioners, and then I tried JM detangler. There is also a peppermint-rosemary version which is also wonderful.
In fact, I am using almost all JM products, from shampoo to body wash to serum.

NIce flip-up bottle cap and totally recyclable bottle.

on 4/30/2008 10:31:00 AM

good stuff. tames my frizzy bits but brings out the curls. very pleased with this. a little expensive, but a little goes a long way. definitely recommend and will repurchase.

on 3/28/2007 7:31:00 AM

I hated this as a rinse out conditioner, but I recently gave this another try as a leave-in before styling, and for some strange reason, it works so much better for me that way. I have extremely brittle, damaged, bleached and TRed hair. As a leave-in, this stuff gives me texture but doesn't weigh down my hair or make it flat (which TRed hair is very prone to), in fact, it seems to enhance my hair's "bounciness". I absolutely adore the natural fragrance too.