Ponds Dry Skin Cream

Ponds Dry Skin Cream
Dry Skin CreamDry Skin CreamDry Skin Cream

3.7

Water , Mineral Oil , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Stearic Acid , Ceresin , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sorbitan Oleate , Candelilla Wax , Triethanolamine , Laureth-23 , Fragrance , Carbomer , Disodiium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylparaben , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

I have been in search of a daily moisture cream. I have found many i have used leaves my skin itchy and red. I stumbled across this product by total accident. I asked my husband to buy me a moisturiser when he went to the shopping centre, i even wrote the name of the product for him and he totally bought the wrong product as this product is for dry skin. I was out of any cream, i gave this one a go feeling not confident prior to applying, after applying this product my skin felt smooth and supple and also i didn't get any itchiness or rashes, i continued using it for the week and was amazed. with the results.

on 2/6/2018 2:32:00 AM

I’ve been trying so many different dry skin moisturizers for years now but have always, always had this one at the same time. It’s definitely a holy grail product for me. I have INSANELY dry skin that flakes and gets severe dry spots especially during the winter. I’ve tried everything out there from expensive moisturizers to the cheapest ones. This one is just SO good!! I always go back to it no matter what. It doesn’t clog my pores, it’s not too thick, and my makeup goes on amazing whenever I use this underneath. I put this on my face and neck tonight after I tried everything to get the moisture back into my skin. I looked in the mirror a few hours after and I’m so glowy and fresh looking instead of the dull dry appearance from other products I’ve been using a lot instead of this. So I’m going to pick up another one this week just to have a backup. I love it! I can’t say enough good things about it!

This is a wonderful barrier cream with multiple uses that is easily accessible at a stupidly low price. It acts as a decent budget eye cream if you are in your 20s and don't need anti-aging products yet or simply don't want to blow $50+ on a tiny pot of fancy eye cream from the department store. I've been using this on my eyes for a week and have noticed my undereye area appears a little plumper and well... moisturized. I've also been using this as a sealant cream to lock in my face oils before bedtime and it's been working fine for that purpose as well. It is also a handy spot treatment cream for specified areas that are suffering from dryness and flakiness during the winter months like between the eyebrows and around the mouth/nose. I also use it on elbows, knees etc..

I wouldn't necessarily slather this stuff all over my face on a daily basis because it's a little heavy and I can imagine it would clog pores. All being said it's a cult classic cream that comes in a large jar that costs $5. What's not to like?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't leave this on as a facial moisturizer, I only use it as a makeup remover. It works very well. I've tried it as a moisturizer but it was just too heavy. It made me break out. I like using it to keep all my tattoos moisturized though. I wouldn't recommend it for a new tattoo during the healing process, but when used on old and healed up tattoos, it keeps them looking vivid.

on 11/22/2017 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I would only buy this again for my legs. The smell is amazing and it makes them very soft. It is soothing to apply!

As for the face this is horrible. It breaks me out in acne and makes my face red with continued use (probably from the fragrance.)
At first, I thought wow a product with fragrance that doesn't redden my skin....well I was wrong (that was only after first night of use!) Also makes milia worse. I should have known though...because heavy products tend to do that.

on 11/17/2017 1:32:00 PM

what a suprize! i never even considered to buy this because i thought it was too "cheap". welll it is inexpensive but the results it gives are great. its totally smoothed out my fine lines and wrinkles. now i dont have a ton but they were showing up, to my dismay, but this works!
it has a fragrance does fade after a bit wish they had fragrwnce free but oh well takes a little bit too absorb but once it does.... great results plus so cheap youll actually put some on your neck.... now when's the last time you actually did that?! not sure for people with acne or anything but if your skin is dry or "nornal" its great.

Love this stuff! I have combination skin that is maturing (I’m 41) and this cream really keeps my skin hydrated, plump looking and doesn’t break me out at all. I use this in the evening in conjunction with tea tree oil on the areas I tend to break out and haven’t had a better looking complexion. I have spent so much money over the years on skin care, anti-aging, etc. and I’m so happy to find such an effective product that is so inexpensive too. Sometimes it’s better to keep it simple. Also, while some people think it smells like old lady, I think the scent is mild and soothing.

on 10/13/2017 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This moisturizer has definitely helped my face out during the brutal dry winter months. My face absorbs this cream immediately and my skin definitely feels smoother and healthier after several nights use. You can wear this under makeup too as there's no white cast and doesn't mix badly with makeup. Love this so much. Please don't ever discontinue this!

on 8/21/2017 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Just not doing it for me. I have really dry, sensitive skin but this is so greasy and heavy even when using just a small amount. Never really absorbed. Felt like it was riding on top of my skin. Light smell which I didn't find offensive and didn't set off my sensitive skin but this does not work for me as either a day or night cream. Will use up the jar on heels, elbows and various other dry spots but would not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

For what this is, it's excellent. A nice, occlusive cream.

About two weeks ago I was at CVS and saw a little tub of this and remembered how I read pin ups used to use it and said, why not? And promptly placed it in my basket.

My skin is very picky and very break out prone so I wouldn't be able to use this as a face moisturizer, so I only use this on my neck and chest. After cleansing at night, I put moisturizer on with antioxidants or actives and then I follow up with this on top. So nice! My skin feels and looks so moisturized.

I remember sniffing this years ago at my friend's house and it had a really, really strong scent but my new jar doesn't smell that strong but it does smell really nice. For sanitary reasons, I always scoop out a little with a qtip, not a big deal at all. I will be repurchasing this.

Edit: 1/23/18 My mom has had problems this winter with her skin, her face was so chapped and dry, poor thing. She was using all kinds of creams and nothing really helped. I suggested she try this and it's actually helped her so much! She loves this cream, no more chapped and dry face.