Dove Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin

Dove Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, dipropylene glycol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 7/8/2016 11:16:00 AM

My skin looks clear . and i don't need to put on moisturizer . I use it for my face and body.

on 6/19/2016 7:17:00 AM

My whole family has extremely dry & sensitive (eczema) prone skin. This bar of soap is the only bar of soap allowed in our house. We can use it on face or body and it doesn't irritate or dry out the skin. The house is also filled with boys who have this skin...this makes their skin regime so much easier. I will gladly follow many steps for skin care, my sons and husband...not so much. This helps keep them on the right track. Now if I can just get them to put lotion on after the shower. I hope they never stop making it. Our family would be in deep skin trouble.

To Read all 437 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/18/2016 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am falling in love with this soap. I have sensitive, dehydrated, normal to dry skin and have been looking for the "perfect" face cleanser for many years now. I bought this because it said for sensitive skin and it has made my skin so much better. I wash my face with this then i use oatmeal as a second cleaner and my skin feels so smooth. It does dry out my skin a little more than the cleanser i was using before but this one is not causing breakouts and once i moisturize im fine. A very good head to toe product.

on 5/24/2016 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this because of how cheap it is. Unfortunately, I got an itchy rash and breakouts after only few uses. It works fine for me as a body soap though!

on 12/11/2015 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This soap actually is great, I was surprised because Dove has gotten such a bad rep I was worried it wouldn't work with my intolerant skin. Or it would but it wouldn't make me feel clean, as a lot of products for this skin type assume you have dry skin, where I have oily to combination skin. Anyways this product didn't irritate my skin and made me feel clean after, I took one lippie off because the bar doesn't last very long it dissolves rather quickly.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I've used Dove products since I came out the womb lol, my mom used to bathe me and wash my face with Dove soap and I had stopped using it about 5 years ago. After trying everything from Neutrogena, Clean and Clear--you name it--I returned to this after being overly frusturated. Everything else is so drying and I prefer the sensitive skin version just because it doesn't have as many harmful ingredients in it including fragrance. It's a great basic cleanser for everywhere, but I took off a lippie because it dries out your skin just a tad bit but coconut oil fixes it.

on 10/23/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is the only product i use on my body...been using it for over 10 years. Before that i used Dial which made my skin constantly dry. This doesnt dry me out like regular bar soap...and I dont like using products on my skin with fragrance (except perfume) so this is perfect. The only thing is I seem to use it up faster than other bar ive used in the past

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I finally tried this after seeing a couple youtubers that I trust talk about this. And even after purchasing it, it sat in my closet for a few months. Finally busted it out this summer and I gotta say, I love it!!! I have never been one to put much, if any, thought into bar soaps. I had grown up using Ivory bar soap and then when I became an adult I used Safeguard for years and years. So glad I finally tried this!

Gets the skin clean without stripping or drying and yet the biggest bonus for me, is, it does not break my chest out. I am now convinced the previous soaps were too strong. Since I have used this, I have not had any breakouts on my chest, not even during that ''time of the month!''

I do prefer this over the body wash..I was raised using a washcloth and bar soap, and I like the little bit of exfoliating that the washcloth provides. A gentle washcloth and this are a total winning combination for me!! Will definitely re-purchase!!!

on 7/4/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have horrible eczema on my arms and legs (and feet and chest....) and Dove is the only soap I'll ever use. I use it to shave my legs and to wash my face. I have fairly normal skin - the usual dry and mildly oily areas but nothing too challenging - but I had bad acne in high school. Dove again was the only soap that didn't cause total nightmares. It is a miracle formula! I've spent money on cleansers and shave gels over the years but I always come back to Dove.

on 6/2/2015 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have had issues with my skin since I was 16 - I am 32 now. I wish I had know then what I know now. I have tried so many creams, scrubs, masks & miracle products. I've also used harsh soaps & BP acne type products. It has only ever made my skin worse. Now I just use Dove unscented twice a day in the shower to wash my face...no moisturiser, foundation etc. I also "double wash". My skin is the best it's been since I was a teenager. It's not perfect, but if I get any pimples they are small & clear quickly. Please try this simple and easy product, what do you have to lose??