Deciem The Ordinary Buffet

Deciem The Ordinary Buffet

3.4

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Acetylarginyltryptophyl Diphenylglycine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Trehalose, Fructose, Glucose, Maltose, Urea, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 6/17/2018 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this in conjunction with the Vitamin C 23% with HA, and I'm not sure which does the "work", but I've noticed definite tone changes and whereas in early spring I felt like my skin was beginning to show its age, now I feel like I have subtracted 10 years from my complexion. I'm interested in trying their straight HA, so I don't know if I'd definitely repurchase or not, but I'm happy to have found the Ordinary.

on 6/6/2018 12:37:00 AM

This serum makes my skin brighter and softer and it does not clog my pores. It is superior to Estée Lauder night repair serum and all Paula's choice serums. I love the ordinary.
Here is how I use it:
Wash my face
Put Paula's choice 2%BHA
Wait for sometime- moisturize my hands meanwhile.
Put the ordinary 2% retinol emulsion
Then take little amount of the ordinary moisturizer and mix 2-3 drops of buffet in it and apply it.

That's it! You will have smooth and bright skin in the morning.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I’ve used about 4 bottles of this. I like it a lot feel like it helps keep my skin firm and hydrated. I’ve noticed a reduction in fine lines under my eyes as well. I also think putting it on my lips has helped them stay plump . I usually only use it in the morning under sunscreen . Will keep using it as it’s a decent price for lots of different peptides and Hyaluronics acid . I keep it in the fridge especially in the summer so putting it on feels so nice and really helps my under eye area in the morning

a good addition to my day and/or night cream. I bought this bottle for the second time. It just gives an extra hydration. No smell, clear liquid gel like formula. Not sure though if it make a difference skipping this step from the routine.

I've only been using TOfor about 2 months but ive found that there is a learning curve to almost every single product ive used
Buffet has the consistency of.. umm... certain male fluids...
To prevent stickiness, i use lightly wet my fingers with water and that helps my skin absorb and mostly eliminates the thick feeling and

I can't attest to the long term effectiveness, and im using it in conjunction w 23% Vit C +HA and.0.5% retinol in Squalane so i can't say this product works well on its own but im happy about the way my skin is looking lately
Overall, I like it better than other more expensive serums from REN, clinique and hey honey.

on 4/22/2018 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have 35-yr-old, dry combination skin which is prone to sun spots and hyperpigmentation, and have been using this for about two weeks.
Quick rundown of ingredients:
- Matrixyl 3000: a peptide complex that firms and plumps skin by boosting collagen and elastin
- Matrixyl Synthe'6: a peptide complex that reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and imperfections
- Syn-Ake peptide complex: prevents the formation of deep wrinkles and restores elasticity
- Relistase peptide complex: increases skin firmness and elasticity by boosting collagen
- Argirelox peptide complex: fights expression wrinkles, like smile lines and crow's feet
- Probiotic complex: promotes healthy skin barrier function and better hydration
- Amino acids: proteins with moisturizing, antioxidant, and restorative benefits
- Hyaluronic acid: multiple hyaluronic acid complexes hydrate and create a plump, supple feel

I mainly use the Buffet in the morning under moisturiser and sunscreen and at night along with a vitamin c emulsion so I can't honestly say whether it's doing anything or whether it's the other products. I can say however that the feel of it isn't as sticky as others have said, at least not for me. I use only a couple drops and give it 10 minutes and the feel is only slightly tacky but not enough to prevent me from putting on my makeup etc. It does keep my skin looking and feeling soft and moisturised, for eg. flaky patches between my eyebrows have now gone away. I think I would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I’m so surprised by some of the reviews on here - but then everyone’ skin is different.
I’m over 30 with oily skin, large pores and some fine lines. I find this sinks in to my skin beautifully after cleansing and toning. I’d been using No. 7 lift and luminate before this for, say at least a year, before that, protect and perfect or Paula’s Choice light serum. This leaves me less oily throughout the day than any of the above.
I certainly don’t find this tacky to the finish, I use about a 4 to 5 mm blob on my finger and that is adequate for the whole face. I use this under Ultrasun tinted SPF50 and have had no pilling at all. I sometimes use it at night under rosehip oil, and can honestly say this has never been the disastrous oil slick I imagined I’d wake up to. I haven’t seen any drastic results in pore size, not that this falls under buffet’s claims, but I do find this plumping and brightening, more so than lift and luminate, at nearly a third of the price.

Seems to be working for me. Skin feels more plump and moisturised. I use a few of The Ordinary products with the Buffet and they all seem to work really well with my skin.

on 3/15/2018 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a product of which i'm not really sure if it really does anything but use it anyway as it doesn't hurt. I use this under retinol/retinoid products by TO, and for that it works fine.

on 3/13/2018 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Nice serum, but I think that The Ordinary have other products I rather use.