Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1

Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1

3.5

on 9/5/2017 6:19:00 AM

Is this a bad product? No. Would I buy it again? No, and here's why. While I think this probably does the job of what a niacinamide should do (even out skin tone, specifically) I didn't get a wow factor. I use niacinamide to heal red acne marks. I've used other products with niacinamide in them that I have liked better simply because of the formulation. I don't like this formulation. It's sticky and rather tacky, and it rolls when I put an oil over it, which I do almost every night. It also causes a bad reaction if I use it together with some serums, causing me to break out. Therefore, I will not repurchase this product even if it is good value for money. I would rather use a more expensive brand whose formulation is better. Right now I am using it on my decoltage to use up the bottle, but I find it difficult to use on my face because of the rolling.

on 9/4/2017 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It relatively cheap and was able to last me for about 3-4 months. After using my pores become smaller and face do not get oily as fast. It is very fluid and absorbs very quickly into the skin and do not leave my skin feeling dry nor oily. The packaging is really hygienic too since it comes with a dropper. The only bad part of the packaging is that it is unable to pick up the product when there is only a little bit left.

However, this product is rather to difficult to buy in Singapore and I have to get it online from ASOS which may not always have stocks. The shipping rate from the company is crazy expensive and not worth it.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

PROS
- super affordable
- packaging is really hygienic and cute, easy to travel with too
- i found it evened out my skin tone a lot, I use this in the morning

CONS
- none, this is amazing, definitely recommend it

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

My skin is not sensitive and no product I have ever used has broken me out before, but within a few days I broke out heavily all across my face with painful pimples. I have oily combination skin and thought it might have been purging but after reading other reviews I realised that it was causing these pimples out of nowhere. I stopped using it after 2 weeks and my skin returned to its normal state. While I love the packaging and price, this product was so terrible for my skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've heard mixed reviews about this and I was nervous to try it.
I have (well, had) very oily skin, my face would shine within 30 minutes after applying my (matte) foundation. I must say I don't use powder very often, not on a daily basis. In the morning, of course, you could fry an egg on my face. Not to mention that as it got hotter, this got out of control (nothing new, happens every summer). Also, I live in a humid area so I was expecting that.
On their website, they claim that the best use is in the morning, but I'm a little rebellious and I use it only at night. My routine goes like that - take my make-up off, wash my face with a foaming gel, then pat my face a little, then it's Niacinamide time. Keep in mind that my skin is damp at that moment, because if it's completely dry, it clings weirdly.
Now - the magic... my skin got from extremely oily to combo. I still go oily, but not that much and not that quicker. Some days is more oily than others, but that depends on the weather, hormones etc.
I love this product and I recommend it to everyone with oily skin. FOR SURE I'll buy this again. Not to mention the affordability of this and their entire range.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This product doesn't break me out, regulates the appearance of sebum and also makes me less oily during the day. The only thing I don't like about this product is the gel-like, foamy consistency. I wish that it's more watery instead. Overall, love this product and will repurchase.

So I've tried it after several Youtubers talked about it and the hype about the Ordinary became REAL. I had terrible acne spots on my skin, after i had terribly broken out during the winter. This stuff made my skin really great again and gave it nice texture. Unfortunatly the spots aren't completly gone and i have the feeling that my skin just got used to it, because it doesn't do the job anymore. But for the pricepoint a great product that lasts long.

on 6/27/2017 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ugh, I wanted to love this product so badly but I just couldn't. I purchased this hoping it would reduce the appearance of my spots and perhaps even clear up my acne a bit. However, sadly, it did the exact opposite! Within 3 days of using this product, I had broken out horribly with closed comedones all over my face. It took literally weeks for my skin to get back to normal. I'm thinking the zinc must have caused it, because I have used niacinamide before with no issues. The value is great and the product is very pleasant to apply, but it's just not for me.

Pretty good actually

on 6/3/2017 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I pulled an all-nighter studying right before going on a spring break road trip and in the car I noticed my skin was freaking out, red and splotchy from lack of sleep. This was the only skincare product I had in my bag so I used it and immediately my face calmed down. I don't see much difference in my face with everyday usage, but it certainly works at soothing my occasional skin freakouts. For such a cheap price, it's worth trying in my opinion.