3.5

$5.90 on Skinstore
Shop Now

Reviews

a day ago

For some reason, even though there is no mention of this on the ordinary website, it helps plump up my fine lines and wrinkles when I apply it before my moisturizer. Although, it doesn't help prevent acne, it helps by making my zits look less inflamed and a bit smaller. Lastly, I think it might have helped my scarring ever so slightly fade.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

from

5 days ago

For weeks i’ve been trying to figure out which product has been causing me breakouts, I finally found the culprit. For 6 days that I haven’t been using it, no new pimple or whatsoever but when i used it again tonight, hours later i noticed a tiny itchy bump which i know will grow into a cystic acne when i wake up tomorrow 😭😭😭😭 i’m so regretting using it again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

9 days ago

I'm quite a newcomer to Deciem products, and so far have only used this and a small sample of their Vit C powder. Now here's the rub...I cannot use the Niacinamide serum across my face because it results in angry red spots. Conversely though if I use it on any random spots that pop up (not caused by this serum), it flattens them. If that isn't odd I don't know what is?! By flatten I mean dab a tiny bit on overnight directly on the zit and by morning it's come to a head or just vanished altogether! I now only use it for this purpose. It's exceptionally good value too and I have had mine for over a year with plenty still remaining in the bottle.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

12 days ago

I have not had one blemish or breakout since using this. I'm on my second bottle. Before this I was getting so many breakouts on my chin area and I couldn't get it to stop. one right after another. I was so frustrated until a friend recommended this. It didn't work right away. but after a few weeks I noticed I haven't had any breakouts. a few months later still clear and smooth. I only use this on my trouble areas mostly. Dries quickly so I can use my argan oil after. I'm assuming this is what's working because I haven't changed anything else. LOVE IT. and so cheap.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

14 days ago

evened out my skin tone and PIH on my face. on my second bottle! swapped to niacinimide after using salicylic acid for months, i like the fuss-free formula of the niacinimide serum. :) thumbs up, and props to DECIEM for being cruelty free too!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

3.0

a month ago

This product worked to reduce oily skin, but I didn't notice any pore reduction or change in redness - mind you, I don't have terribly red or pore-y(?) skin to begin with. The first time I used it, my skin got red and kind of warm as soon as I applied it, so I rinsed it off. Subsequent uses were fine. This product was just okay for me, but it wasn't expensive so I'm not devo about it.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

a month ago

I use this at night before I go to bed. Usually I use tretinoin to keep breakouts at bay, but I'm currently pregnant and cannot use tret. I used this for my last pregnancy + breastfeeding stint and it worked great. I'm on my second bottle. Things I notice: less to no breakouts, brighter, smoother skin, and reduced redness overall.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

a month ago

BROKE ME OUT SO BADLY! IT took some time to do so and for me to realize that it was doing so.. it broke me out on my chin and mouth area, a place where iI didn't have problems before that! BEWARE!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

a month ago

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

2 months ago

As some here already said it is a great product if you combine it with other products. But to be honest I wouldn't repurchase it. If you add up all the products you will spend 30-50 dollars for your so called skin care routine! If you buy a good moisturizer you will end up spending between 10-20 dollars. So not sure if it's worth it! But it's not bad!!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium