Deciem The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2%

Deciem The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2%

3.8

Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Arginine, Potassium Citrate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethyl 2,2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.

on 11/10/2017 1:57:00 PM

I am in love with this product. My skin type is combination and non-sensitive. I have a few scars from breakouts on my cheeks. I've been using nightly for over 3 weeks after showering. The product quickly sinks into my skin and I use the NOID multi-molecular hyaluronic complex as well. I think the biggest turning point was when I went to Sephora last week to get a Fenty foundation match and the makeup artist used a makeup wipe to remove my makeup. I told her that I was only wearing sunscreen. She said I had nice skin which I think is the best compliment. For only $6.80 CAD for 30ml, I think it's worth a try. Don't forget to wear sunscreen during the day!

on 11/5/2017 11:20:00 AM

AWESOME product. Very slight stinging when I first apply it, but I don't mind because I know it's working. It's extremely thin in texture and sinks in super fast so decreases time between layers. Very effective - helps make my skin very smooth. I don't peel at all with this - it just has an even-ing, smoothing, plumping effect. Nice job, Deciem!

on 10/24/2017 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff will resurface your skin better than any AHA peel on the market at half the price. I use this to face acne hyperpigmentation as well as to help ingrown hairs get out (gross, but it works!). If you guys have those on your legs, like the strawberry skin thing on your legs, this stuff will improve the appearance!! I would buy again for sure,

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was so excited to try this but it was the waste of money.worst.product ever did nothing for my skin.

on 10/14/2017 5:23:00 PM

The ordinary can work wonders ! My skin had gotten used to my previous care and started breaking out again, a new pimple or three every morning, with congestion bumps up my cheeks. This is an overnight product for me(can really damage your skin in the sun, always use an spf moisturiser or just sunscreen)I use an ASAP cleanser before, and dot a few drops over my face, then pat in with a dry makeup removal pad.

If you arent used to strong products mix it with another product until your skin adjusts! Once It has dried (between 10-20 seconds) I layer on my night cream.

The first week of use I applied daily before bed, and my skin started purging after night 1.

After 3 nights there was a really visible reduction in congestion, still a few breakouts but nothing I wasn't used to.

By the 7th day, my usually large breakouts had become tiny little spots, and less aggressively red, which was fabulous. I switched to every other day at this stage.

It's been about 4 weeks since I purchased and i get the occasional breakout, but my skin has improved greatly, no more bumpy textures or 1000 blackheads. I can pretty confidently leave the house without covering up spots.

I can't stress enough it's not a lifesaver by itself (for most people), you need the right routine, but as an addition it has cleared up my trouble spots and given me back a bit of glow, and smoother, cleaner skin. For the price, it's really worth having a go.

Be forewarned: it smells sort of like rotten celery, goes away quite quickly but if you're sensitive to smells it might be too much !

on 10/8/2017 12:43:00 AM

Love this product! I do not recommend it if you're not well-practiced in chemical exfoliation, as it's rather strong and does not contain any of the typical skin-soothing additives commonly found in lactic acid serums. (In fact, Sunday Riley Good Genes is my previous favorite lactic acid treatment because of its overall skin brightening properties, but I can't justify the cost anymore when I need only its one active ingredient.) I eased this into my routine and now use it with niacinamide and 2% retinol (both from The Ordinary) as part of my evening routine. It offers the pore clearing and hyperpigmentation lightening effects you want from a lactic treatment at a fraction of what you'd typically spend. Also... yes, the texture is weird and the smell is not very pleasant. There's no residue or lingering scent, so I can't dock them points for that. Will continue to repurchase!

on 10/1/2017 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Unfortunately this is the only Ordinary product that didn't agree with my skin. I have dryish skin, not sensitive at all and I very rarely break out. I tried to introduce it sporadically in my evening routine but everytime I did so I had a break out.
Luckily The Ordinary has excellent customer service so I was able to return it in store although I had ordered it online.

on 9/15/2017 2:00:00 AM

I'm new to the world of chemical exfoliants and am not prepared to spend big $$$ on skincare. I am older, had dry dull skin, lots of sun damage and I did have a lot of texture on my face. I love the affordability of TO products. This has been a great into to chemical exfoliation for me, it tingles a little when I first apply but it settles down quickly and I've had no adverse affects from this. The texture on my face has pretty much gone and my skin feels softer and looks brighter. I use this every third night and am really happy with the results. I do layer it with moisturizers and oils and leave on overnight and my skin feels lovely the next morning.

on 10/1/2017 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I used it to fade away some of my acne scars and it made my skin worse just in one use. My skin has now deep acne scars that i never had before. I'm only 20 and it made my fine lines more visible. I switched to more gentle and natural products and it's slowly getting better. Its been a month now.

on 9/24/2017 10:27:00 AM

Of the Ordinary products I've tried this is the best. Good exfoliation and lactic stings less than glycolic, on most people anyway. There is definitely a smell. I thought it remind me of a digestive biscuit- if you're not British that won't mean a thing!

Popular Face Skincare Products