Almost finished my bottle after 2 months use (about 3 times/week). I have fine, natural highlighted, smooth hair. Oily root, dry ends, mid length.
I used the product religiously with no other shampoos or treatments in between. I always wash once, rinse and wash again.
Pro’s “time saving natural product with schizophrenic action”
- 1 product instead of 2
- makes hair feel clean ànd cared for at once, a totally new feeling to me and quiet amazing for a cream product
- discrete nice natural fragrance
- detangles better than ANY natural conditioner I ever used: makes cuticle smooth and soft instantly
- gently “poufs” hair to an airy quality, you can feel this especially when you rinse
- economic: one regular bottle lasted more that two months on my medium long hair
- great as leave-in treatment in spa
- didn’t deal with my hair issues at all: oiliness, scalp irritation, hair loss during washing/conditioning/brushing ... All of this stayed exactly the same.
- packaging is sleek but the thick cream would work better in a tube
- my hair doesn’t look especially better
While the process is totally different, the results are not really a game changer for me. But it makes shampoo time faster and easier.
With conditioner (which I absolutely need on my dry, tangled ends) I always have to be careful as it can weigh my hair down. No worries about that. This wash acts exactly how you want it to in exactly the right places - without application precision.
If you already spend some money on hair products you should give it a try. Some people seem to see great changes in result.
I might start using my other natural products again (zenztherapy, Haushka, urtekram ...).
However I would repurchase for non-cosmetic reasons: time saving, application ease , natural ingredients and gentle + safe to use on my kid. And it does feel a bit magical every time I put on the cream and my hair comes out squeaky clean, super soft and ready to go.